Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,124 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) (64621 Views)

The Real Heroes Of 2015...To Those Who Have Fallen & Those Who Still Burn(pics) / Continuation of "FALLEN" Photol Novel Uploaded A Love Story by browngarri / The Angele Of The Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Flakkydagirl: That last update got me laughing especially his exchange with the lecture...

More of this we ask for Oh Esixlove.

Nice one boss....
oh!! My dear Flakky. I don't know about updating today cos my battery is weeping and PHCN has disconnected my area.

Thanks for coming.... How's Rebecca?
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2014
This our power hlders self.....anyway there's no problem,but please update when you have charged your phone.
ESIXLOVE: oh!! My dear Flakky. I don't know about updating today cos my battery is weeping and PHCN has disconnected my area.

Thanks for coming.... How's Rebecca?
Oh you're feli feli welcome,Rebecca is fine and kicking o......
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Flakkydagirl: This our power hlders self.....anyway there's no problem,but please update when you have charged your phone.
mehn i have a voice training section to handle later this evening, and i needed my phone to use a diagram. But i just have to type and hope to charge my phone when i visit the cyber cafe.
flakkydagal: Oh you're feli feli welcome,Rebecca is fine and kicking o......
thank God for that.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2014
** CONTINUATION **

" Yes like i said, the little offering is for the boys. We will proceed to the next phase of this operation. " the man in charge of the operation echoed in a hoarse voice.
For the life of me, i don't know if they went for speech therapy in order for their voices to be that hoarse, or maybe the intake of too much alcohol had succeeded in damaging their vocal folds. ** Don't mind me, i'm a vocal coach, handling music class and voice training. ** sorry for the divert.

" any act of disobedience will not be tolerated. Have i made myself clear? "
they all nodded in obedience.

The man scanned their faces to see if there was anybody that will put up a resistance.

" you!!! " he said, pointing to a guy in the middle roll that had galaxy on his head.

" your face be like who go cause trouble. "
" rattle snake give am Eg, make im know sey no be play wey we come play for here. " The man commanded.

The senior boy that was described as rattle snake was sitting at the back roll stood up and brought out a dagger from his belt and cut off the right ear of the guy that had the galaxy hair style.

With that, the passenger began to screamed.

" una no dey learn abi? "

" rattle snake!!, show them another Eg. " the man commanded

the woman that was sitting next to Chuks was the next target, as rattle snake brought out the dagger and cut off two of her fingers and two toes from her feet.

At this point even mature men were weeping like babies not to talk of Fred, Chuks or Johnbull. They were visually shaking like leaves that mistakenly migrated to sahara desert.

" oh God you still dey heaven? " Fred lamented inwardly.

" now i can see some level of obedience. " The man mocked.

The bus moved for about fifteen minutes more before taking a sharp bend and followed a bush track with dust trailing behind.

They drove in this direction for almost 3hrs before the bus finally came to a halt.

The conductor opened the door and stepped down.

" ok all of you file up in a straight line for roll call. Nobody should leave the line for any reason. I repeat nobody should leave the line for any reason. "

They all came down with everyone filing behind the other person in front.

" ok take your number. 1, 2..... 9. Make sure you don't forget your number. " they all nodded in unison.

" oya hands on neighbour's shoulder, place!!! " The man commanded.

One foolish man instead of placing his hands on the shoulder of the beautiful girl in front of him, he went and pressed her butts. Unfortunately for him the conductor saw him.

" two of you come out!!! " the conductor ordered them.

" rattle snake, chop five finger comot from this man hand. " the conductor who happens to be the second in command, ordered.

the man immediately fell on his knees and pleaded, " oga abeg have mercy on me " he wept.
But there was no mercy for him as two fingers were taken from his left hand and three from his right hand.

" oya use your hand to dey massage the girl yansh. " the conductor ordered the man.

blood was oozing out of the cuts, but the conductor had no mercy left in him as he watched the man carry out the instruction with excruciating pains.

After that, the man and the girl joined the group again with both of them at the rear.
A new roll call was made because of the displacement of the man and the girl.

the man was asked to be massaging the girls butts till their final destination.

They took a bush path that was barely enough for one person to pass through safely, and started walking deep into the forest.

** to be cont **
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2014
The bad men must have been borne right from the devil's anus....

While i was reading,i kept a constant check on my fingers to make certain that they're intact.Chop two fingers,three fingers,toes,ears as if they're chopping pomo.

I fear this kind of men o...May God see them through this journey o o,
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by kingphilip(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmm hope the three guys makes it out safe sha
but they will be late with the meeting with the officers at the station
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Agybabe(f): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Esixlove, are you for real?

This is comedy and tragedy combined. I'm getting scared o!

Great job!
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
**laughing and crying** ...they want to kill somebody ...pray they come out of their predicament soon...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Flakkydagirl: The bad men must have been borne right from the devil's anus....

While i was reading,i kept a constant check on my fingers to make certain that they're intact.Chop two fingers,three fingers,toes,ears as if they're chopping pomo.

I fear this kind of men o...May God see them through this journey o o,
men of the underworld are heartless.
Thanks for dropping by.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingphilip: hmmmmmmmmmmm hope the three guys makes it out safe sha
but they will be late with the meeting with the officers at the station
which meeting!!!, the last thing on mind is meeting with the officer. We thinking of how to bring them out of this situation in one piece.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Agybabe: Esixlove, are you for real?

Great job!
Agybabe. You are welcome. Just relax and cool your temper.

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
dammygoody: **laughing and crying** ...they want to kill somebody ...pray they come out of their predicament soon...
Ami!!!. Oga dammy, i hail ö,
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
ESIXLOVE: Ami!!!. Oga dammy, i hail ö,
what you're doing to those poor boys is not good oo grin
Well, next update?
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by kingphilip(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Agybabe: Esixlove, are you for real?

Great job!
dont get too much scared just put on ur helmet and seatbelt so dat u wouldn't crash

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Just came back from my voice training section. ,in the next 30mins i will be off to night vigil.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 5:17am On Jul 26, 2014
back from the vigil, let me catch my sleep. Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Good morniiinnnngg......
ESIXLOVE: back from the vigil, let me catch my sleep. Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen.
Please take enough rest,so that we can get a long long longg update.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hope you prayed for me?
I think updates should start flowing in now.... cheesy
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
EPISODE 4

" what an Incorrigible interruption!!! " Mr chukwuma muttered to himself before heading towards the entrance of the lecture hall.

There was a stampede for the door and other available openings, as the students struggle to have a better view of what was going on outside.

" Nkechi, abeg na wetin dey happen there? " one of the student asked her friend that had a better view of what was happening outside.

" me, i no know ö, na some police people wey dey outside the hall, e be like say dem dey fine person. " Nkechi replied straining her neck to see even further.

" na who for be that? " she asked fighting her way to have at least a glimpse of what her friend was talking about.

" me, i no know ö, na look i dey look ö. " Nkechi replied.

After a while of speaking with the uniform men, Mr Chukwuma returned to the hall. All the students rushed back to their seat, some climbing on the decks while some trampled on others to get to their seat.

Mr Chukwuma cleared his throat to get the student's full attention.
The uniform men while still outside waiting.

" you see, when an infant decides to partake in a wrestling contest that is meant elders, then the infant should be ready to pay his father's debts. " Mr Chukwuma voiced out mockingly.

" Akin, i warned you that, even the prestigious monkey can never win an award for being cute. " Mr Chukwuma continued.

More than a hundred pair of eyes turned towards one direction. That's where Akin was sitted.

Akin was lost in his thoughts, he couldn't fathom why the lecturer was using his name in a mocking proverb and why all eyes were fixed on him.

" I can clearly see how puzzled the one who thinks he can challenge my academic prowess is. "

" let me spare you the difficulty of assimilating my sombre speech. You see, those men outside are waiting for you to accompany them to the HOD's office where you will explain your involvement in an instantaneous ludicrousness of yourself. "
" now vanish from my sight, you son of the monkey!! " mr Chukwuma said all in one phrase.

With that, the whole class went into an uproar that even the uniform men could not control.

Akin dragged his feet slowly to the front of the hall an went out to meet the uniform men.

" why does this man take every opportunity that comes his way to insult students? " one of the students infront whispered to his friend.

" don't mind him jor. Look at the way he just washed Akin. " the other whispered back.

" I can see that you people are not ready to learn today. " Mr Chukwuma said, with that he packed his materials and left the hall.

" make e go abeg!!, im own don dey too much for this school sef. " one student barked from the last roll in the hall.

" no mind am, one of these days we go treat im fuckups. " another one said.

The noise in the hall was at it's maximum as the students were busy shouting and packing their books to leave the hall. It was the last lectures for the day.

Knocking on the door of the HOD's office, Akin waited for whosoever that was inside to reply. But when He got non, he pressed the door handle and forced the door open.

What He saw almost made his eyes to relocate from their sockets.

** to be cont **
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
dammygoody: Hope you prayed for me?
I think updates should start flowing in now.... cheesy
my dear, my weekends are always crowded with activities. Goodevening.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Good morniiinnnngg......Please take enough rest,so that we can get a long long longg update.
them no allow me take the rest finish when responsibilities begin dey knock me up and down. Goodevening ma.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
happy sunday guys [ male and female inclusive ].
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Happy Sunday Bro....
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by rapmike(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Esix, you come dey advertise for my thread.

* carries Cutlass and a chain saw,dropsthe cutlass and puts on the chain saw*

MAKE I CATCH YOU angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
rapmike: Esix, you come dey advertise for my thread.

* carries Cutlass and a chain saw,dropsthe cutlass and puts on the chain saw*

MAKE I CATCH YOU angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin
aaaahh!!!, " egbami ö!!!, abeg no vex. I no even know as e take happen. Before i know my hand don type am finish.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Psalmwise(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2014
chai mai pot of beans dn burn ....'!usain bolts out of d room! exis my beans dn burn ontop say i dey read ur tory
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by tmamuda(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good 2 knw Am stil remembered, I knw no 4get U bt d stress is jst too much 4 mankind bt Thank God for All.
Jst sad dat I ll nt read dat last thread pursit of excellence.
Am back mybroda
lets ride

stil wit U.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Esixlove, d second hon P.
tmamuda: Good 2 knw Am stil remembered, I knw no 4get U bt d stress is jst too much 4 mankind bt Thank God for All.
Am back mybroda
lets ride
stil wit U.
Btw , na only u waka come?, if na only u, e go beta if u carry ur dictionary come. Nice to have u back (on behalf of Esix my Oga)

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
*** CONTINUATION ***

" The day that the antelope decides to put on canvass and walk into the market square. That will definetly be his last day on planet earth. " ~ Esixlove.

" No matter the strong face of a he goat, it will not stop the owner from dragging it to the market square. " ~ Esixlove.
I rest my case.

His screaming could be heard thousands of kilometres away from the HOD's office.

The uniform men that accompanied him to the office to take his statements, ran at a record breaking speed of 500km/hr into the office.

Some students that were returning from lectures heard the scream that came from the HOD's office, and sensing that something was not correct about the scream took to their heel, while the two uniform men gave them a hot chase.

The uniform men that ran into the office stood there in perplexity.
What they saw startled them to their very core.

" what are these two fools doing!!? " the sergeant in charge of the squad, sgt Okoro called out to the two uniform men that stood there mesmerised.

The two uniform men jumped up like people coming from the dream world.

" oga make you come see for yourself. " one of them replied shruggging his shoulder in disbelief.

Meanwhile the students kept running with an incredible speed. When the uniform men couldn't get hold of them, they stopped the chase and turned back.

" nna mehn!! Those students dey run. " corporal Emma commented.

" i swear, i never chop since morning, if to say i know sey we no go catch this children so that we go fit collect small egunje from them, i swear i for no pursue them at all. Now see as i don waste the small energy wey i been get. " corporal Ike lamented.

" no be small tin o. Na small akamu wey my wife just manage give me this morning just waste like that. " corporal Emma lamented.

" i get small 2h for my pocket, make we branch chop small rice and beans for that buka wey i dey see over there. " corporal Emma concluded putting his hand into his back pocket to bring out the 200 naira note.

Together they marched to the buka to eat.

After eating, catastrophe stuck.

" guy, you see my gun!!? " corporal Ike asked his colleague, but it seems that his friend was looking for something too.

" Guy!!, i no see my gun too. " Corporal Emma cried out and placed his two hands on his head.

" madam, you see anybody wey carry gun for this place? " corporal Emma asked the woman in charge of the buka.
The woman shrugged her shoulder to signify the negative.

" iworiwo!!!, nka bu serious o'wu. ( chei!! , na die be this ) " corporal Ike wept in ibo language.

" na wetin we go do? " corporal Emma asked with tears almost falling from his eyes.

** to be cont **
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
tmamuda: Good 2 knw Am stil remembered, I knw no 4get U bt d stress is jst too much 4 mankind bt Thank God for All.
Am back mybroda
lets ride

stil wit U.
** gives him a soft hug. ** you are welcome onboard bro.

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
shadyemmanuel: Esixlove, d second hon P.
i'm appalled to say the least, that my nomenclature will be collaborated with men of high intellectual prowess.
shadyemmanuel: Btw , na only u waka come?, if na only u, e go beta if u carry ur dictionary come. Nice to have u back (on behalf of Esix my Oga)
it's true, he will need one.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lol...tell us what they saw now..lazy policemen.... grin they are in trouble now...
Nice one bro,....pls quickly tell us the whereabouts of those innocent guys oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Saved By Amnesia / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.