Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,202 members, 7,932,081 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:37 PM

What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores (33688 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? / Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores by oskaaay(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Burger01:
Husband wey dey hustle and dey bring money for food to come dey sweep floors and wash dishes for house, abi? Women and their unending wahala. God! Why did You give us women grin

Btw, men should always try to give a hand or two in house chores. Not a compulsory obligation though. Better still men could employ the service of house helps when needed.. Women. Smh.

he could help once a while.

HAVE YOU HEARD?
How To Advertise On Facebook And Pay In Naira: Pay Facebook Ads In Naira
https://www.nairaland.com/3377528/how-advertise-facebook-pay-naira

[b]Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/3533702/amazing-3-months-old-baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.