Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM (32189 Views)

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Nigerian's Begging For Asylum In Greece / Seeking For Asylum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Abraham2013(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2014
bitterpenis: country wey better pass Nigeria, wetin Nigerians go come do ask for citizenship?
Dey would probably ask 4 a slot in d senate.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by pappilo(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2014
That picture is funny and I am sure it was intentionally selected.

An intending asylum seeker will raise his/her hands above his/her head upon reaching the desk/station of an entry officer at a port of entry

It is called AdurĂ².
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Originalsly: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2014
iiichidodo: Who wants to go home to the sight of charcoal faced chalees when there are angelic mulatto beauties to behold in Brazil.......
All your young life...and maybe until now...who do you go home to? ....a charcoal faced chalee?....or a mulatto beauty?
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by londoner: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2014
CaliOsi: Won't be surprised if they are truly Nigerians claiming to be from Ghana.

Then they would use their Nigerian passport and citizenship to seek asylum, since the world knows that Nigeria actually does have religious conflict and Boko Horam bombing......Nigerians are not stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by successking: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2014
I have said it time without numbers that there is no reasonable person who will place Nigeria and Ghana side by side on the scale of comparison.

It's becoming clear to all of you who enjoy speaking ill of Nigeria that when the word AFRICA is mentioned focus goes to Nigeria.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA MY DEAR NATION.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Cubeet: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2014
That s one of the reasons I like Nigerians....Despite the ups and down in their country they still have believe that "no place like home".
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by uzoexcel(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
na wa o
this s embarrassing!!!!
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by londoner: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
successking: I have said it time without numbers that there is no reasonable person who will place Nigeria and Ghana side by side on the scale of comparison.

It's becoming clear to all of you who enjoy speaking ill of Nigeria that when the word AFRICA is mentioned focus goes to Nigeria.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA MY DEAR NATION.

^^^^Can you hear yourself?
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Billygee2u: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ghanaians are a big disgrace to Africans in Brazil .what a big lie?Just because of Brazilian prostitutes they saw in brazil, that's what they like doing any where they go even here in china .they are women rapper .they can do anything because of foreign women .They always showcase their inferiority complex

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by daviesmania(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Funny, this guys sell all their lands carry money pay transport go brazil, now them no wan come back. For their mind them tin say Brazil dont no abt Ghana Must Go.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by rastamouse: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
justwise:

Vicjustice you are free to have your view without stirring up religious hatred, this thread will descend into war of words between Christians and Muslims if certain comments are not removed.

I'm pretty sure that you know this.

I am disappointed in you justwise. You are scared of religious hatred but seems to enjoy ethnic and racial hatred. Every thread with the potential to put Ghanaians and Nigerians against each other are given automatic frontpage status.

I thought you guys would have learnt but..... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Cubeet: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
daviesmania: Funny, this guys sell all their lands carry money pay transport go brazil, now them no wan come back. For their mind them tin say Brazil dont no abt Ghana Must Go.
grin[
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by philips70(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
lafuria1: I thought Ghana was doing well economically? So why the asylum seeking?

Their fast rising economy started going comatose when OBJ went there to install this present government just like he did here. OBJ...killing countries economies since 1886

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by justwise(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
rastamouse:

I am disappointed in you justwise. You are scared of religious hatred but seems to enjoy ethnic and racial hatred. Every thread with the potential to put Ghanaians and Nigerians against each other are given automatic frontpage status.

I thought you guys would have learnt but..... lipsrsealed

If a topic is current and newsworthy it will make front page. Go and complain to BBC that published the news first.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by rastamouse: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
justwise:

If a topic is current and newsworthy it will make front page. Go and complain to BBC that published the news first.

There are several newsworthy religious hate articles on this forum. Why are they not on the front page? Is that not double standards?
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
rastamouse:

There are several newsworthy religious hate articles on this forum. Why are they not on the front page? Is that not double standards?

The admin defines that and not you.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by maxit2(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
jude33084:

Nigeria also have the best economy in Africa grin

Abeg make we gist another thing jor cheesy
Say another "delusional" positive thing about Nigeria and i will HUNT you DOWN!
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by rastamouse: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
justwise:

The admin defines that and not you.

That is OK. But whatever be the case, don't see this as an issue between me and you but rather a serious issue that threatens to implode in our faces. This Boko haram stuff and its kind are as a result of people being pitted against each other.

My major disappointment is that people are allowed to insult Igbos, Yorubas and others without a voice being raised. People stereotype the whole of Nigeria or Ghana or SA and nothing is done. Why then will people be banned when it is about religion?

In my honest opinion, I think they are all the same

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by justwise(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
rastamouse:

That is OK. But whatever be the case, don't see this as an issue between me and you but rather a serious issue that threatens to implode in our faces. This Boko haram stuff and its kind are as a result of people being pitted against each other.

My major disappointment is that people are allowed to insult Igbos, Yorubas and others without a voice being raised. People stereotype the whole of Nigeria or Ghana or SA and nothing is done. Why then will people be banned when it is about religion?

Your comment about BH is far from the truth and i don't think you know much about the issue.

You may see tribal comments in other sections but not in travel section. Show me one.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Blackvampire(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Where is that banku and tilapia guy self.dat ghana must go carrier... .jus look how dey keep disgracing africa..after the 3million saga now dis nonsense ghananians are cursed..let me see any of them open their maggot mouth and insult nigerian again..wat a waste....
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by dad007(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
rastamouse:

You are right bro.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by BankuTilapia2: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
victorazy: "Nigeria bad but Ghana worse" so my papa talk

But there are bombings in Ghana
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by rastamouse: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
justwise:

Your comment about BH is far from the truth and i don't think you know much about the issue.

You may see tribal comments in other sections but not in travel section. Show me one.

Bro as I said, let's not make this an issue between me and you because it is bigger than that. On the Boko Haram stuff, I can tell you for a fact that politicians are able to convince some of the guys at the North to carry out those heinous atrocities because the North does not feel respected. Is it a secret that Nigerians in the North are not respected?
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by BankuTilapia2: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
lafuria1: I thought Ghana was doing well economically? So why the asylum seeking?

I thought Mumugeria is also the giant of Africa so how cum over 2 million mumugerians are in Ghana. Idiottttttt hahaaaa

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by rastamouse: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

But there are bombings in Ghana

@Justwise, you see what I am talking about? Somebody can use the unfortunate incident of people being slaughtered to make childish comments. We are simply backward....Oh Africa!
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by fairheven: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hope the guy that scored own-goal and the the keeper that dashed RONALDO BALL to score,are not part of the Asylum seekers?they must go home and receive their reward which is a Ghana-must-go bag grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FRSC Officers Cause Accident In Ibadan, 3 Dead (Photos) / Tanker Crushes 10 To Death In Ibadan Market / Dangote Trailer In Accident At Stadium Bridge Surulere Lagos (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.