Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,761 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest (25330 Views)

Nigerian Troops Capture Boko Haram, Kill 27 Militants In Hildi, Balmo Forest / Army Finds Links To Politicians In Balmo Forest / PHOTOS : Military Clear Terrorists In Balmo Forest, Foreign Mercenaries Captured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ilekere:

Bring my own quota to Nigeria fun kini? Waste of my time.

Bros, no reason Ǻ♍ ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e̶̲̥̅ that o. Home is home... Home sweet home. ''Agbajo owo la fi n so'ya, igi kan kole dagbose. And 'odo toba gbagbe orisun', u̶̲̥̅̊ knw what will happen τ̅☺ it. Let join hands τ̅☺ make naija a better place
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by ruffcoin09(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Let them be catching ammunition and not the boko haram, indian film.
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by mvem(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
ojimbo: were you there to confirm all this rubbish you vomitted, you kept hearing news of how they were raided, treathened? Kidnapped, escaped, released and yet people are still living their. Nigga! 90% of thoes news are fake.
.....if it is chibok,people are still dere, so as Gwoza,domboa etc(boko haram strong holds). People dere have no places to go...Sambisa is real and haboured by boko haram.It is not actually a forest(der re no forest in d core north)...its just filled with shrubs and very rough and rocky...it was formally a game reserve...if u think nothing happens dere u can visit dere....
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by samplegirl(f): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ibnsultan: Tales by moonlight

Disappointed? You would have clapped if you are told that those weapons had killed some security men.

Your name says it all.

1 Like

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by samplegirl(f): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ibnsultan: I hate it when DHQ tells lies. The always give stories without any meaningful progress in the COIN ops in the NE. By Now we should have sponsor but finanacial & weapon wise behind bars/neutralize

Your English made it difficult to understand your point.

1 Like

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by ojimbo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
mvem: .....if it is chibok,people are still dere, so as Gwoza,domboa etc(boko haram strong holds). People dere have no places to go...Sambisa is real and haboured by boko haram.It is not actually a forest(der re no forest in d core north)...its just filled with shrubs and very rough and rocky...it was formally a game reserve...if u think nothing happens dere u can visit dere....
and the great america could not locate any?
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by samplegirl(f): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
matify:

Just like the hoax being propagated about the missing girls abi?

No body is in sambisa yet villages on the fringes of Sambisa are being raided daily with huge human and property carnage abi?

All the soldiers being killed and maimed around sambisa am sure in your thinking FELL OFF MANGO TREES in Sambisa abi?

You are the one keeping the roll call of number of soldiers killed and maimed. Keeping decieving yourself there. How many gilrs were kidnapped sense man
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by samplegirl(f): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
ojimbo: were you there to confirm all this rubbish you vomitted, you kept hearing news of how they were raided, treathened? Kidnapped, escaped, released and yet people are still living their. Nigga! 90% of thoes news are fake.

Don't mind the fool!

1 Like

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by samplegirl(f): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
matify:

You must be deluded or on some adulterated anti-psychotic medications.

You can not sit in the comfort of your room far from any of the states under the current state of emergency and be spewing such quantum of ignorance and profligacy.

I feel it and I know what I am succinctly trying to make your atrophic grey matter assimilate before you incur the wrath of other Nairalanders who will ruin your Saturday for you .

If you have nothing better to contribute other than to deny the obvious, and hibernate in a" fool's paradise",please leave this thread because the next time you reply me with such invective , you will hate the arsenal of innuendo I will unleash on you.

FACE REALITY MAN !!!

How many girl were kidnapped proffesor?
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by olafunny(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
sakaguchi:

Bribe me @drochidoma on twitter. 25 thousand naira plus 2 thousand membership dues. Note, this is only to create topics, if you want to be first to comment, I can book space for you at 500 naira glo recharge card per space. To always have your topics on front page, because you are my guy, I'll help you for free. Just make sure you keep the aforementioned terms and conditions.
To be unbanned after a mod ban you, you need to pay big time oh! Welcome to nairaland. I hope I was of help to you? cheesy
ofcus, very helpfuul. I nid ur atm nd pin so I cn send d moNi grin grin grin
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by olafunny(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
IYANGBALI: you have to bribe me,I'm the one in charge of topics and front page
hmmm U must b a nigerian policeman grin grin grin
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
samplegirl:

Disappointed? You would have clapped if you are told that those weapons had killed some security men.

Your name says it all.
waw. Am a patriot
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Vikky014: u are a jihadist
so you say
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Vikky014(f): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ibnsultan: so you say
sss will soon arrest u.& U will account for d souls u hv killed on d lastday
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by bobzycool(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
drealnamdy: Wow...could it hav bein buried by d biafran soldiers..? undecided mods front page pls...
listen to urself? Nothern biafran soldiers, u tink balmo forest it in Aba? *smh*
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by bobzycool(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
drealnamdy: Wow...could it hav bein buried by d biafran soldiers..? undecided mods front page pls...
listen to urself? Nothern biafran soldiers, u tink balmo forest is in Aba? *smh*
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Vikky014: sss will soon arrest u.& U will account for d souls u hv killed on d lastday
tell me your joking. Are u talking of the SSS that can't protect its house. For the record am a patriot. You know ntn about the sacrifice our brothers in arms are making. Am just against the decay in the system
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
samplegirl:

Your English made it difficult to understand your point.
madam turanci
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Vikky014(f): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ibnsultan: tell me your joking. Are u talking of the SSS that can't protect its house. For the record am a patriot.Am just against the decay in the system
issorait, y did u debunk d news?
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Vikky014: issorait, y did u debunk d news?
I had to. Its frustrating having buddies n family members in combat only for them 2 come home with bullet wounds. Unlucky ones dead. Reason operational failure thanks to the fat generals in Abuja
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by EreluY(f): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Members of the Nigeria Police Force pick ordinary citizens on the street, falsely accuse them -dead or alive - as bandits and parade them publicly. How can we trust this seemingly fictitious news. Shame to the Nigeia Armed Forces and their rank and file.
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Deepfreezer(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lilimax: Abeg where is Balmo Forest undecided?

I only know of Sambasia forest...
Come let me show you.
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Vikky014(f): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ibnsultan: I had to. Its frustrating having buddies n family members in combat only for them 2 come home with bullet wounds. Unlucky ones dead.
dnt worry,its well
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by semitunde: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Ilekere: Really happy to be out of the dump called Nigeria.

We'll miss u
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 13, 2014
Vikky014: dnt worry,its well
we pray so.
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by samplegirl(f): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2014
Ibnsultan: waw. Am a patriot

Patriot indeed!
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by webbaba: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2014
Otenestbestyaho: Kill in my name and stand a chance of winning 72 strong and sex dangerous lesbians says ALLAH( allah is a gay pant bandit having sex with male satans in hell fire), offer valid while stock last, this offer is open to muslims only, hurry now, imams, shieks, sultans, emirs, apc leaders and governors, acf, etc are already winning guns, bombs, rpg, general purpose machine guns, anti air craft machine guns, idgf, mk mirage,aa 50, russian m 50 and other fanstastic prices................... Islam where peace become pieces!

Worthless from insane nairalander
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2014
samplegirl:

Patriot indeed!
You know nothing about me or sacrifice I have made 4 my country. You don't just sit and say trash. Serving my country is best thing I have done. What have u done 4 Nigeria
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by knowledge4(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Illegal armories abound everywhere in Nigeria in wrong hands.
The disintegration of the nation called Nigeria is an easy task if one of the 'armies' break loose.
That we are still a nation is an act of God.
How did the illegal weapons come in,in the first place?
We have Army,Police,Navy,Customs,Immigration and many other related security outfits
I believe that the Ecowas Treaty which allows free movement across West African borders is the major cause and should be abrogated so that Nigeria can control more effectively who comes in. 2ndly, i believe the security outfits above have not been doing their work effectively over the years.Where were they when the forest was turned into an armoury? Had the Chibok girls not been abducted, would they have known about the armoury in the forest? Na wa for this Nigeria O!
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by samplegirl(f): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Ibnsultan: You know nothing about me or sacrifice I have made 4 my country. You don't just sit and say trash. Serving my country is best thing I have done. What have u done 4 Nigeria

Hmmmmhh?
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2014
samplegirl:

Hmmmmhh?
your back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole At Edo Children's Christmas Party / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC / NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.