Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,212 members, 7,910,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:40 AM

North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included (6355 Views)

North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) / North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Henrypraise: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Let's not forget there are bad eggs among the good ones.To crown it all,Nigerians like them cheap and affordable,hence the need to import substandard goods.There are many ibos who sell genuine products and maintain honest customer relationships.But how does this relate to Northerners killing donkeys and passing them across as cow meatBelieve me,the first time I heard of this sh.iit was in Lagos when my mom noticed how strange the meat she bought from a local market looked.For those idiottts,who prefer to not to condemn this rubbish,don't forget what happened after the importation of poisoned beans from the North in Mile 12.Let's be rational.

@ collinz02 I am seriously beggin u to learn from ur intelligent sister.

@ lynpetra lyk I said I am not against dem sellin substandard goods, I knw nigerians/ africans like "cheap article" n dats y d asian market is boomin in africa, how eva, I am against d igbo pple sellin a fake @ d price of an original n confusin/ convincin a consumer dat he (d trader) is offering him d best in d market 4 d least price. (I tink dis atitude is d worst n it has happened to almost all nigerians).

IMO, notin is wrong if d igbo/ hausa traders open a donkey meat market, let dos hu favour donkey meat go to dat market instead of sellin donkey meat in a cow meat market.

I remember as a kid I love a brand of meat called "TIKO" but immediately my mom heard of dis donkey trash den, she stopped buyin "tiko" from d market n instead she makes her own "tiko".

N gradually in warri, effurun n sapele, d "tiko" market has decline to a point of nearly extinction. Same tin applies to d igbo market, d onitsha market, n all oda market were substandard n swindling occurs.

No doubt, igbo pple ar industrous n de hustle but de shud be properly guided n truthfull in dia dealings.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Gamji007: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2014
collynz02:
They are already being screened and there is nothing you can do about it.
For now, the target is on potential boko haram members. When our people realise that these people are selling donkey meat disguised as cow meat, their meat sellers and dealers will also be screened to.
The best you can do then will be to cry and threaten all over Nairaland.
How does it feel being powerless??

C'mon mate...stop feigning ignorance here. This practise of massive transportation of donkeys to the east has been going on for decades which are even a likely reason for the little love you have for northerners to allow them have a small settlement in the region.

You should be grateful to the northerners for providing cheap meat to your kinsmen cheesy

5 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Ndigbo and all kinds of meat

1 Like

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by 5thNOTE: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2014
eaglechild: A similar scandal shook Europe some years back.

It is criminal to sell a wrong product under false pretence.
This just the worth and one of the best topic and i believe a function, amid fun and other issues 4 this forum . I expect more heated argument concerning this very topic, and this what i believe niaraland should be doing, if we have members who are in the press, police, abgeros, they should make effort to find solution to this trend.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by asha80(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

@ lynpetra lyk I said I am not against dem sellin substandard goods, I knw nigerians/ africans like "cheap article" n dats y d asian market is boomin in africa, how eva, I am against d igbo pple sellin a fake @ d price of an original n confusin/ convincin a consumer dat he (d trader) is offering him d best in d market 4 d least price. (I tink dis atitude is d worst n it has happened to almost all nigerians).

IMO, notin is wrong if d igbo/ hausa traders open a donkey meat market, let dos hu favour donkey meat go to dat market instead of sellin donkey meat in a cow meat market.

I remember as a kid I love a brand of meat called "TIKO" but immediately my mom heard of dis donkey trash den, she stopped buyin "tiko" from d market n instead she makes her own "tiko".

N gradually in warri, effurun n sapele, d "tiko" market has decline to a point of nearly extinction. Same tin applies to d igbo market, d onitsha market, n all oda market were substandard n swindling occurs.

No doubt, igbo pple ar industrous n de hustle but de shud be properly guided n truthfull in dia dealings.
i wonder where u get this idea that onitsha market is declining..when have you been there last?
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Henrypraise: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2014
asha80: i wonder where u get this idea that onitsha market is declining..when have you been there last?

As at 1997 n 1998 I was in onitcha wit my bros. Sum tym last year, I also was @ onitcha, I can tell d diff even d traders can attest to dis.

@collinz02 I was begining to enjoy our discuss, were u @?
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by asha80(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

As at 1997 n 1998 I was in onitcha wit my bros. Sum tym last year, I also was @ onitcha, I can tell d diff even d traders can attest to dis.

@collinz02 I was begining to enjoy our discuss, were u @?
the problem was about security issues not whether goods where fake or not otherwise ariaria,alaba and etc would have also experienced the same thing...say something else pally.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise: In as much as I like d igbo pple, I will always "hate" dia taste for money, d only tin an igbo man wants is mony he does not care wat means, he does not even knw how to spend it lyk d yorubas, he gives d money to his wife hu helps him spend it or his relatives in d village(to show off).

From medicine to food stuffs to electronics, clothin, building materials n so many more. I made a vow to mysef not to buy anytin from igbo pple in my house except dia dealership is confirmed by me.

de always wanna cut corners to d detriment of the masses.
okpo.
Which is better: making your wife comfortable or spending the money on concubines and drinking, gambling, etc as is done by yorubas?
Una dey save money? No wonder even the few rich ones among u live on loans.

1 Like

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2014
customized07: bro, am kinda busy now, I will make sure I do dat later, but hope you have seen this one. grin grin grin
I couldn't see it, that is why I said you should edit the format.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by customized07: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2014
collynz02:
I couldn't see it, that is why I said you should edit the format.
ok, gimme few minutes, but make sure your anti-virus is strong and updated. That boy is infectious.

4 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by banfeast: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2014
Evergreen123:
okpo.
Which is better: making your wife comfortable or spending the money on concubines and drinking, gambling, etc as is done by yorubas?
Una dey save money? No wonder even the few rich ones among u live on loans.

animal, the discuss is about northern. but loser and lost soul like you can't get over Yoruba matter. may the gods strike you dead asap.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

@Collynz02 u shud learn from her. Dis is how intelligent/ responsible pple argue n talk.

@lynpetra, I am makin full use of d internet, online buyin is makin tins a lot more easy, onitsha market is gradually turnin to a shadow of its sef, d igbo market in warri is almost a ghost town. All tanks to d substandard material de sell to consumers n the help of online market.

See my problem wit igbo markets is not dat de sell substandard tins, my problem is dat de sell substandard n tell u its real.
Onitsha main market is turning into what?
I don't usually call names but u are the biggest foo.l ever, see Wetin bad belle dey cause u.
Onitsha main market remains the biggest in west Africa.
U can't escape the Igbo man, if I must tell u, both online and offline shopping

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by lorRhyMeZ: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Op rephrase ur topic to thus: the east should stop importing donkeys from the north...savvy?
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2014
banfeast:

animal, the discuss is about northern. but loser and lost soul like you can't get over Yoruba matter. may the gods strike you dead asap.

Don't be too quick to lebel yourself a stupid man.Such speed to a destination so unnecessary!!
Go back to the beginning of the post, and see who started it first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Built The Road To Buhari's Village (pictures) / What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed / "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.