Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? (23433 Views)

Graphic Photos: The Worst Soccer/Sport Injuries Of All Times. / Brazilian Referee Beheaded By Fans For Killing Player!! / Is Keshi's Eagles The Worst Nigerian Team Ever ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by LilPeezy(m): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2014
ayoola2002: BREAKING:

Wenger bids for entire Brazil squad after impressive 4th place finish."
for ur mind u funny?
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by lilmax(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2014
Step by step heart to heart
Left right left
They(brazil) all fall down like toy soldiers,bit by bit torn apart they never win but the battle wages on for toy soldiers
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2014
drnairalov: better than SuperEagles at least

My wife scored a free Kick against me with Mikel OBI while playing FIFA 13...i broke up with her...aint no way she learnt how to do that if she wasnt taken lessons from another man angry cry
grin I love this comment very much.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2014
No
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by chucky234(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2014
abatically:

Coutinho is not playing the same wing as paulinho. It would have been coutinho for hulk or Oscar , not paulinho.
Coutinho is not a winger bro, he is a creative midfield player which same role Paulinho plays.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by BIGDOE(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2014
THEY PLAY WIT NO IDENTITY,THE GERMANS PLAY A HIGH PRESSING GAME,THE ENGLISH USE LONG BALLS,THE DUTCH PLAY WITH FLAIR N VIBRANCY. SO MANY PLAYERS DID NOT PERFORM AT ALL,FRED N HULK ESPECIALLY. OSCAR FORM DROP SINCE LAST SEASON WEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO B KEY ALONGSIDE NEYMAR.
SCOLARI SHUD AV MADE CHANGES TO D STARTIN LINE UP,,HE EVEN LEFT SOME BETA PLAYERS FRM THE SQUAD.
KAKA,RONALDINHO,MIRANDA,COUTINHO,RAFAEL DA SILVA. CAN U COMPARE BERNARD WITH LUCAS MOURA OR COUTINHO? HULK COULDNT EVEN TAKE THOSE HIS MISSILE SHOTS.

SURELY THE AGITATED BRAZILIANS WHO WER AGAINST HOSTIN DIS WORLD CUP WILL HAVE SOMETIN TO HOLD AGAINST D GOVT.

NOBODY CUD AV SEEN BRAZIL WOBBLING LIKE DIS.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by joncom(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke: Yes

Just remove Neymar from the squad!!

I don't think they were that bad......

....just that other teams are becoming stronger and have a rich vein of youngsters coming up.
It shows football is growing.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Gynacologist(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2014

My wife scored a free Kick against me with Mikel OBI while playing FIFA 13...i broke up with her...aint no way she learnt how to do that if she wasnt taken lessons from another man angry cry
u is one bad murafuka u fo real den wat kinda lesson?
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2014
`

I don't think so.

We all didn't get the chance to watch football from 1920 to 1930.
Brazil were the official whipping boys as at that time.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by chamboy(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2014
kobonaire: ok bros, maybe those 3 German players will help arsenal win 3rd place this coming season in EPL
shocked
Bro, u ain't funny
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Samunique(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2014
kendrick93: i will take coutinho and moura over oscar and hulk anyday.. oscar is d most uncreative 10 i hav ever seen play for brazil. hulk is just poo
Oscar used to be a very creative player when he joined chelsea newly, i think it's mournho pattern of football that's taken it grip on him.
Kick and follow, and then come back to defend.

Hope we are not seeing another Mikel in Oscar? Cos mourinho knows how to turn creative players to defenders!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Yungmilio2(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2014
yes they are the worst
how would dey not call Miranda, Fillipe Luiz in that squad.. coutinho and Lucas Moura
and at least they would have needed Kaka and Ronaldinho in that team. even if they won't play, they would have help they team in a mental way, give them enough motivation...
well just good players brought together with no consistency
they are the worst team.. coinciding almost 15goals... no team conceded up to that in the worldcup

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Yungmilio2(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2014
Samunique: Oscar used to be a very creative player when he joined chelsea newly, i think it's mournho pattern of football that's taken it grip on him.
Kick and follow, and then come back to defend.

Hope we are not seeing another Mikel in Oscar? Cos mourinho knows how to turn creative players to defenders!!!!
why blame Mourinho for everything?
would mourinho teach a player how he should dribble or pass the ball?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by abatically(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2014
chucky234: Coutinho is not a winger bro, he is a creative midfield player which same role Paulinho plays.

I know he is not a winger. He doesn't need to be a winger to play where hulk plays. He can play on the right or left drifting into the middle. Same way Mata plays for Chelsea and united. Same way Thomas muller played for Germany against Brazil.

Paulinho on the other hand is a central/box to box midfielder. A position coutinho can never play in . do u think coutinho would run after a player to initiate a tackle? He is not strong enough to play there bro.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Tattooboy: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2014
abbeyoye2001: Nothing special about em even with Neymar on field. Let's just hope the citizens won't start another riot after d WC. Cos there was no consolation
Neymar is special in dat team. Fred was out of form too. I watched he score pro goal at d last confed.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by aieromon(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2014
This isn't Scolari,just a useless impostor angry

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2014
This may not be d worst ever,but this is d worst
brazilian team I have ever seen.basket even hold water tighter than them,no talent,flair,no arrow head(main striker)+they have a coach whose brain isn't doing the work anymore.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2014
abatically:

I know he is not a winger. He doesn't need to be a winger to play where hulk plays. He can play on the right or left drifting into the middle. Same way Mata plays for Chelsea and united. Same way Thomas muller played for Germany against Brazil.

Paulinho on the other hand is a central/box to box midfielder. A position coutinho can never play in . do u think coutinho would run after a player to initiate a tackle? He is not strong enough to play there bro.
lovely analysis.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by abatically(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2014
Tattooboy: Neymar is special in dat team. Fred was out of form too. I watched he score pro goal at d last confed.

Fred is out of form u say? He played 6 games and was anonymous in those 6 games. That is not out of form, that is a bad player to be honest. Yes he scored some goals in the last confed cup but a lot of things can happen to a player within one year, or he was just lucky in the confed cup.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by kobonaire(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2014
chamboy: Bro, u ain't funny
I've got likes on that post bro ... our NL peeps agree with my masters of 4th-place-gunners sentiment wink
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by MaskedMen: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2014

My wife scored a free Kick against me with Mikel OBI while playing FIFA 13...i broke up with her...aint no way she learnt how to do that if she wasnt taken lessons from another man angry cry stop liking my post..what is dese. I just left my wife nd some people re liking it. Jesus didnt die 4 this.
Can't you be Original for once. Haba

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by buchibrand(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Big disgrace to the great brazilian side we use to know then. Scolari takes all the blame.

Help me tell them to visit https://dating-healthtips..com to get dating and relationship Tips and Advice coz i noticed they are sleeping around with the wrong sets of ladies, that is the reason they can't perform well on the peach.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Akinsnaira: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
After Diego Costa disappointment in the shock early exit of spain in this tournament, at least, he will now be taking solace from this brazil capitulation, that he most likely made the right choice in playing for spain over brazil

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by eazydoc: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
pls boko haram come and kidnap our boyz. signed brazilian fans
ps. take scolari too.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by coded01: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
Alves is a 100times better than Maicon..

Just a drop in form!!

I Smh not for you but for the person that liked your post... grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
coded01:

I Smh not for you but for the person that liked your post... grin tongue grin
Why..it's the truth!!
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by coded01: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
Why..it's the truth!!

What is truthful about Alves 100 times better than Maicon? shocked angry

What is truthful about Alves drop in form? angry

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
coded01:

What is truthful about Alves 100 times better than Maicon? shocked angry

What is truthful about Alves drop in form? angry
Wait oo...so to you Maicon is better than Alves?
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chie grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by coded01: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
Wait oo...so to you Maicon is better than Alves?

I am not going to be drawn into arguments with you! angry --- I believe 2 wrongs don't make a right... tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
coded01:

I am not going to be drawn into arguments with you! angry --- I believe 2 wrongs don't make a right... tongue

Okay..let's just agree to disagree!!
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by coded01: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
Okay..let's just agree to disagree!!

grin tongue grin

To you Fred is probably better than Giroud... grin tongue grin --- Though Wenger may pick Fred ahead of him! shocked grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Pogba, Lukaku May Not Feature In Manchester Derby / Brazil Team Arrive In Kazan Ahead Of Belgium Match (Photos) / NEPA Interrupt Power During Ghana Players Training Session Inside Abuja Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.