Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,788 members, 7,930,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 (12535 Views)

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance / Anti-tithe Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by shdemidemi(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: if u r afraid to go to church and giv, u r a miser and u r against God. The tithe is to take care of the men of God as the bible says and all moni given to the church has acounts, unless ofcourse a fake church. Wen u go to church, giv. Is there problem wid dat. Bsides those giving do not hv problem wid it abi? U knw wat? because God continues to bless dem wid wat they giv. Those who calim they know neva knw! If u dnt pay tithe, u r a thief to God nd perhaps u might not knw hw blind u r. God is merciful.

Bless you bro...

As much as I understand what you are saying here, we must not hold the wrong end of the stick to think not paying tithe means not giving to the church.

The bible encourage giving a lot as It makes us understand God loves a cheerful giver. If 10% of your salary is what you can cheerfully give without thinking of how you will get it back in multiple folds, give it. If 1% is what you can cheerfully give, give it without being coerced to. What you don't want to do is to be selfish or greedy with whatever you have. Jesus nor His disciples never commanded any Christian to pay any fixed amount or percentage to the church.

If we must calculate all the tithes the nation of Israel gave at the time, it was about 35% if put together. Putting it in another way, what they paid then as a nation was tax. They put all these things into one pocket and they share and allocate for the good and benefit of their nation. Similarly, we(Christians) pay obligatory tax today to whatever state or country we are based.

2 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by shdemidemi(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: hahahhaaa....gambler? May His mercy b upon u bro. Now r u against ur bible as a christian? Wel enough jx point me wher tithe is forbiden in d bible. Ei! Sory, ''ur bible''. Truth is truth and one. I quoted d bible nd u start to insult.lolx dats cool buh u shud know dat.....All Scripture is breathed out by
God and profitable for
teaching, for reproof, for
correction, and for training in
righteousness, that the man of
God may be complete,
equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17. Dats ur problem as a christian bro. I even saw one post of ur wher u said hell is not real. U wonder weda u r truely a christian to say dis. God is alknowing bro.

The bible also encourage us to rightly divide the bible- we must know who spoke and to whom every statement is been directed. The bible also says- 4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

We can learn a lot about God from the way He dealt with The nation of Israel aforetime but it shouldn't be a doctrine to be practiced by the church.

Tithing isn't a church doctrine but a Jewish tradition to be adhered to by the Jews at that time. The church teaches giving and giving and giving as long as it is coming from a sincere heart.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: if u r afraid to go to church and giv, u r a miser and u r against God. The tithe is to take care of the men of God as the bible says and all moni given to the church has acounts, unless ofcourse a fake church. Wen u go to church, giv. Is there problem wid dat. Bsides those giving do not hv problem wid it abi? U knw wat? because God continues to bless dem wid wat they giv. Those who calim they know neva knw! If u dnt pay tithe, u r a thief to God nd perhaps u might not knw hw blind u r. God is merciful.

The church does not go to church.

I fellowship with a few people from time to time.

I use my money to meet the real needs of people around me, this is the whole essence of giving.

I do not give money to crooks and charlatans to further their enterprise or franchise businesses.

cool

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2014
shdemidemi:

Bless you bro...

As much as I understand what you are saying here, we must not hold the wrong end of the stick to think not paying tithe means not giving to the church.

The bible encourage giving a lot as It makes us understand God loves a cheerful giver. If 10% of your salary is what you can cheerfully give without thinking of how you will get it back in multiple folds, give it. If 1% is what you can cheerfully give, give it without being coerced to. What you don't want to do is to be selfish or greedy with whatever you have. Jesus nor His disciples never commanded any Christian to pay any fixed amount or percentage to the church.

If we must calculate all the tithes the nation of Israel gave at the time, it was about 35% if put together. Putting it in another way, what they paid then as a nation was tax. They put all these things into one pocket and they share and allocate for the good and benefit of their nation. Similarly, we(Christians) pay obligatory tax today to whatever state or country we are based.
tnx bro. Pple do not go to church because they dont hv d right church. Sory to say, buh acordin to d bible we shud no alow our doubts deceive us frm wat d bible says. Do as it is nd b blessed. Those who dont pay deir tithe ar those who mostly mismanage deir finance without God's guidance. Giv it a try, d bible contains knowledge to help us sucesful in a way we might not understand. God is all knowing dear
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2014
DrummaBoy:

Another person-miss-road.

What are you saying, what are we saying on the thread?

Please read the OP.

Hypocrisy! When u posted that long thesis was it related to the OP? undecided

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
frosbel:

I use my money to meet the real needs of people around me, this is the whole essence of giving.

I do not give money to crooks and charlatans to further their enterprise or franchise businesses.

cool

dats gud bro to giv to d poor and needy. God wil surely bless u if truely u do buh ar u disputing the true fact i quoted in d bible dat says men of God(preachers nd teachers) shud be cared fr nd out their gud labour they shud hv their share? wink
frosbel:

cool

dats gud bro to giv to d poor and needy. God wil surely bless u if truely u do buh ar u disputing the true fact i quoted in d bible dat says men of God(preachers nd teachers) shud be cared fr nd out their gud labour they shud hv their share as their gather souls fr christ?
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: dats gud bro to giv to d poor and needy. God wil surely bless u if truely u do buh ar u disputing the true fact i quoted in d bible dat says men of God(preachers nd teachers) shud be cared fr nd out their gud labour they shud hv their share? winkdats gud bro to giv to d poor and needy. God wil surely bless u if truely u do buh ar u disputing the true fact i quoted in d bible dat says men of God(preachers nd teachers) shud be cared fr nd out their gud labour they shud hv their share as their gather souls fr christ?

Men of God should work and be supported during times of intermittent need, but this support should also extend to the people of God.

The last time I checked Christianity was not a career !

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen, I see u r new here... leave these guys be! I've been with them for 5years online...quit trying to convince them, Jesus said

Matthew 7:6 kjv
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Wait for it...you, ur church, ur pastor would soon be grossly insulted here grin
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
frosbel:

Men of God should work and be supported during times of intermittent need, but this support should also extend to the people of God.

The last time I checked Christianity is not a career !
tnk God u r saying ''men of God'' buh pls answer my question. Hahahaa
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: tnk God u r saying ''men of God'' buh pls answer my question. Hahahaa

we are all men of god
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: i no miss road bro. I'm only suportin d payment of tithe whereva it goes because my book of knowledge(bible) tells me to pay my tithe. Pls if u pay ur tithe, fine! Buh if u dont as an earner jux because u think pastors ar becomin rich wid ur moni,den woe onto u. Jx do wat a christians do. I cant miss road oga. Lolxx

Will you actually do me a favour if you want to be taken seriously:

1. Write with some similitude of clarity. Some of us were not taught with Facebook English.

2. Go to page 1 and extract the text of the tract I provided there. Enumerate the points you disagree with and let's discuss them.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gombs: joezakdeen, I see u r new here... leave these guys be! I've been with them for 5years online...quit trying to convince them, Jesus said

Matthew 7:6 kjv
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Wait for it...you, ur church, ur pastor would soon be grossly insulted here grin
hahahahaa.....i wil continue to defend the truth always until hypocrites hv thought block. If they insult my pastor, its out of knowledge because they dont even knw him. Tnx big boss. God bless u. No doubt. God is gud.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by shdemidemi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: tnx bro. Pple do not go to church because they dont hv d right church. Sory to say, buh acordin to d bible we shud no alow our doubts deceive us frm wat d bible says. Do as it is nd b blessed. Those who dont pay deir tithe ar those who mostly mismanage deir finance without God's guidance. Giv it a try, d bible contains knowledge to help us sucesful in a way we might not understand. God is all knowing dear

When you ask people to give tithing a try, what exactly do you expect them to get that you think they lack?

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by shdemidemi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
frosbel:

The last time I checked Christianity was not a career !

I believe good teachers of the word should be supported by the church if the church can. The worry of going to work and meeting daily needs can affect their job as teachers of the word and subsequently the spiritual growth of the church. Don't you think so?

Although, going by the way of unscriptural tithing shouldn't be the solution to the issue of catering for the welfare of the teacher.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
shdemidemi:
I believe good teachers of the word should be supported by the church if the church can. The worry of going to work and meeting daily needs can affect their job as teachers of the word and subsequently the spiritual growth of the church. Don't you think so?
Although, going by the way of unscriptural tithing shouldn't be the solution to the issue of catering for the welfare of the teacher.

Paul worked , I know many full time ministers who work also full time, in fact some are even medical consultants with all the busyness that encompasses such a position.

It is sheer laziness to depend on other hardworking people who also have some degree of church responsibility and personal priorities.

Giving also seems to be specifically directed to the preacher which is in total contrast to the early church where giving was primarily directed to the poor, feeble, orphans and widows.

This whole concept of Pastors trying to personalise and hijack donations, be it tithe or offering is just disgusting.

Remember what Paul himself said :

"so that you would follow our example. 10For even when we were with you, we used to give you this order: if anyone is not willing to work, then he is not to eat, either. 11For we hear that some among you are leading an undisciplined life, doing no work at all, but acting like busybodies.…" - 2 Thessalonians 3:10-11
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by shdemidemi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
frosbel:

Paul worked , I know many full time ministers who work also full time, in fact some are even medical consultants with all the business that encompasses such a position.

It is sheer laziness to depend on other hardworking people who also have some degree of church responsibility with personal priorities.

Giving also seems to be specifically directed to the preacher which is in total contrast to the early church where giving was primarily directed to the poor, feeble, orphans and widows.

This whole concpet of Pastors trying to personalise and hijack donations, be it tithe or offering is just disgusting.

"so that you would follow our example. 10For even when we were with you, we used to give you this order: if anyone is not willing to work, then he is not to eat, either. 11For we hear that some among you are leading an undisciplined life, doing no work at all, but acting like busybodies.…" - 2 Thessalonians 3:10-11

I think I can be as critical as you are on this issue but there should be a balance. Paul made a personal decision not to burden the church with his needs. He never said the welfare of teachers should be ignored.
1 Tim 5
17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

18 For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

Paul made mention of people who would not work simply because they thought there was no point working since Jesus was coming. They wanted to leave all they were doing thinking Jesus was coming at that particular time.

Moreover, he still had support from the church-

7 Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?

8 I robbed other churches, taking wages of them, to do you service.

9 And when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was lacking to me the brethren which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself.

I think the actual teaching of Gods word takes time and concentration- we must cut true teachers some slack. Even Peter had to disburse roles within the church to focus on the teaching of the word. I think that gives an idea of how much time teachers have to spend with the word themselves.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
frosbel:

Paul worked , I know many full time ministers who work also full time, in fact some are even medical consultants with all the busyness that encompasses such a position.

It is sheer laziness to depend on other hardworking people who also have some degree of church responsibility and personal priorities.

Giving also seems to be specifically directed to the preacher which is in total contrast to the early church where giving was primary directed to the poor, feeble, orphans and widows.

This whole concept of Pastors trying to personalise and hijack donations, be it tithe or offering is just disgusting.

1 Timothy 5:17-18 Elders who do their work well should be respected and paid well, especially those who work hard at both preaching and teaching. For the Scripture says, “You must not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating as it treads out the grain.” And in another place, “Those who work deserve their pay!” (NLT)

Paul was writing to a young Pastor... I see it's cool we derail this thread at this point! cheesy

1 Corinthians 9:9 For the law of Moses says, “You must not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating as it treads out the grain.” Was God thinking only about oxen when he said this? (NLT)

Again, Paul refers to this expression of "not muzzling an ox while it is treading out the grain." Even though many times Paul chose not to accept financial support, he still argued for the Old Testament principle that those who serve full time to meet the spiritual needs of people, deserve to receive monetary support from them.

1 Corinthians 9:14 In the same way, the Lord ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it. (NLT)

In verses such as Luke 10:7-8 and Matthew 10:10, the Lord Jesus himself taught the same precept, that spiritual workers deserve to be paid for their service.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
i wudnt waste my time here, buh it realy pains me wen pple who claim they ar christians mislead others nd yet they wil also folow dem because they hv puten down theri bible nd listening to men. Buh i asure u, all those hypocrites wil b disgraced as Christ lives. I knw God neither sleeps nor slumber fr those who luv Him nd seek the truth rather dan lies to show pple dat they knw nd they ar oga. God is truely merciful.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by shdemidemi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gombs:

1 Timothy 5:17-18 Elders who do their work well should be respected and paid well, especially those who work hard at both preaching and teaching. For the Scripture says, “You must not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating as it treads out the grain.” And in another place, “Those who work deserve their pay!” (NLT)

Paul was writing to a young Pastor... I see it's cool we derail this thread at this point! cheesy

1 Corinthians 9:9 For the law of Moses says, “You must not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating as it treads out the grain.” Was God thinking only about oxen when he said this? (NLT)

Again, Paul refers to this expression of "not muzzling an ox while it is treading out the grain." Even though many times Paul chose not to accept financial support, he still argued for the Old Testament principle that those who serve full time to meet the spiritual needs of people, deserve to receive monetary support from them.

1 Corinthians 9:14 In the same way, the Lord ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it. (NLT)

In verses such as Luke 10:7-8 and Matthew 10:10, the Lord Jesus himself taught the same precept, that spiritual workers deserve to be paid for their service.

But, of course it shouldn't be by the way of tithing or luring people to give by giving them false hopes of profane compensation for whatever they give. It must be free will giving that proceeds from the common love and conscience that is in Christ.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: i wudnt waste my time here, buh it realy pains me wen pple who claim they ar christians mislead others nd yet they wil also folow dem because they hv puten down theri bible nd listening to men. Buh i asure u, all those hypocrites wil b disgraced as Christ lives. I knw God neither sleeps nor slumber fr those who luv Him nd seek the truth rather dan lies to show pple dat they knw nd they ar oga. God is truely merciful.

kai kai

English don suffer

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
shdemidemi:

But, of course it shouldn't be by the way of tithing or luring people to give by giving them false hopes of profane compensation for whatever they give. It must be free will giving that proceeds from the common love and conscience that is in Christ.

Na u sabi

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
DrummaBoy:

kai kai

English don suffer
jx wanted to type fast bro. Was a typin mistake buh english is of man. I tot u came around fr us to seek d truth or u came to chek english. I shorten som intentionaly so dnt wory bro. Glory be to God dat u can understand. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: jx wanted to type fast bro. Was a typin mistake buh english is of man. I tot u came around fr us to seek d truth or u came to chek english. I shorten som intentionaly so dnt wory bro. Glory be to God dat u can understand. Tnx

I know that the new method now is for folks to mask illiteracy with Facebook English. If you really have something worthwhile to say here, you do not need to type fast; no one has said they are in a hurry here.

What I understand all round, thorough and complete Christianity to be is uprightness and excellence in appearance and presentations. Even in public forums like this. You should pay attention to such little details, they help "adorn your doctrine". If not, one holds the right to consider you unserious.

Young people, which I can bet you are, are always to eager to speak without thinking and thus the need to type with abbreviations. If you could just patiently read and comprehend matters like tithes that has been thoroughly debated on this forum, you would not be putting your foot in your mouth, like your pally, Gombs, another example of misplaced youthful zeal, is doings here.

Pls attend to the earlier suggestion I made about the text for a proposed tract on page 1, and type slowly and legibly this time, there is no rush.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
DrummaBoy:
I know that the new method now is for folks to mask illiteracy with Facebook English. If you really have something worthwhile to say here, you do not need to type fast; no one has said they are in a hurry here.

DB, cut him some slacks na...gv him a break grin grin
I'm sorry I laffed at d above...folks arnd me thought I've gon nuts

What I understand all round, thorough and complete Christianity to be is uprightness and excellence in appearance and presentations. Even in public forums like this. You should pay attention to such little details, they help "adorn your doctrine". If not, one holds the right to consider you unserious.

So Very true...but haba DB, he is new here o...he wud pick up with time...oya cut him some slacks

Young people, which I can bet you are, are always to eager to speak without thinking and thus the need to type with abbreviations. If you could just patiently read and comprehend matters like tithes that has been thoroughly debated on this forum, you would not be putting your foot in your mouth, like your pally, Gombs, another example of misplaced youthful zeal, is doings here.

grin grin
Deji, u know u shd commercialise ur comedy talent...Ibadan is sure a good place for good laughs. Thanks for cracking me up bro! grin

Pls attend to the earlier suggestion I made about the text for a proposed tract on page 1, and type slowly and legibly this time, there is no rush.

U know, for someone in his late 40s, bullying is not a cool stunt...but I gotta admit, a comedian in his late 40s is so cool! grin

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Zikkyy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gombs:
The other day I saw on LoveWorld news what Joagbaje's church is doing internationally...impacting 40 million folks in Sudan with the gospel of Jesus... yes, 40, 000, 000...sponsoring 20 TV stations with the Gospel of Christ... Note, sudan has less than 5% christians.

Are you saying joagbaje's church converted 40 million muslims to christ embassy? shocked what exactly is the nature of this 'impact'? wasting peeps tithe in sudan abi? angry una know how to lie sha.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Zikkyy:

Are you saying joagbaje's church converted 40 million muslims to christ embassy? shocked what exactly is the nature of this 'impact'? wasting peeps tithe in sudan abi? angry una know how to lie sha.
Cruel case of dyslexia

Common sense no common o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by shdemidemi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
^^Do you ever go through one day without throwing insults and innuendos around, especially when people don't agree with you? You make Christianity seem like you will be judged based on how loyal you are to your denomination or your pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Image123(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oh so these hypocrites are okay with posting antitithe arguments trying to gain a prosylete but once a pro-tithe post is made, you start hearing about tracts and derailing. Me and God, we are watching you people live.
Joe, you do have to improve that writing. i no fit read am, i only know by your suitors' close marking that they are doing rcruitment.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Image123(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Zikkyy:

Are you on pension? You're sounding too old or this things.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
shdemidemi: ^^Do you ever go through one day without throwing insults and innuendos around, especially when people don't agree with you? You make Christianity seem like you will be judged based on how loyal you are to your denomination or your pastor.

Quit the hypocrisy...remove the firewood in ur eye, so dat u fit see well commot the toothpick for my eye.

U are a complete text book for insults...was it Joagbaje's thread on the crusade in bayelsa? Is it the WoF thread? What of the "Saved once for all thread"? But of course, here u are....the saint! As for the underlined, u just heightened ur level of hypocrisy to legendary status. U shd see urself on the 1st WoF thread or the Bayelsa crusade thread.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Image123:

[size=16pt]Are you on pension?[/size] You're sounding too old or this things.

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
1.According to the bible and Paul specifically , if any man does not work he should not eat.

2.According to the Tithing association of casino gamblers , if any man does not tithe he should not eat.

3.According to the Pastors association of Tithe collectors, if any pastor does not work he should eat bountifully a hundred and even thousand fold.

Person type No. 1 is a wise man
Person type 2 is a Mumu
Person type 3 is a crook

Disclaimer : not applicable to those who genuinely think tithing is right , but even so use the monies collected to meet real needs. Also this does not in anyway apply to those who give expecting nothing in return .

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Atheist's Prayer / Lust Inspired Requests By Pastor Adeboye / Why People Are Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.