Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big? (2508 Views)

Nairaland Blogs And Bloggers To Watch Out For In 2016 / New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread / How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big? by Jayclinics(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
My blog is on the health niche. I really want to try out on affiliate marketing. Which one will you recommend for me that is user friendlt for Nigerians and can inflate my bank account after I have worked hard.
Re: Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
MarketHealth

1 Like

Re: Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big? by Hackerjay(m): 5:52am On Jul 14, 2014
Many of them. But, finding the program that has products related to ur niche will help...
Google is your friend
Re: Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big? by bizfirst: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2014
Jregz: MarketHealth

Try this one...I have read positive reviews (written by Nigerians) about its fantastic nature. However, to earn real big, you must be damn clever, SEO wise!
Re: Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big? by Jayclinics(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
bizfirst:

Try this one...I have read positive reviews (written by Nigerians) about its fantastic nature. However, to earn real big, you must be damn clever, SEO wise!
thanks ma brodaz. I just found paydot.com and I hv signed up for that and also signed up for markethealth. Let me see as things get along soon. Is dia any tutorials or advice or let me say tips on how I can get ppl to buy from my affiliate link after reviewing a product on my site
Re: Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big? by bizfirst: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Jayclinics:
thanks ma brodaz. I just found paydot.com and I hv signed up for that and also signed up for markethealth. Let me see as things get along soon. Is dia any tutorials or advice or let me say tips on how I can get ppl to buy from my affiliate link after reviewing a product on my site

There are two laws of succeeding here:

1. Know the products better than the back of your palms and

2. Write reviews that are detailed and completely unbiased: it may sound strange, but readers have a way of knowing if a blogger is just interested in the bucks....and in most cases, they simply ignore such a blogger!
Re: Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big? by dhsfbi(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mobofree is actually a social market place that offers a safe space to buy and sell items and services from other Mobofree users. It has been one of the fastest growing e-commerce website in Nigeria, and it also based in other country like Indian and some other African countries like Ghana and Kenya.Actually, in Mobofree , Buyers and sellers can look up the people they wish to make a sale with on Mobofree , they also get to negotiate with them and also get to know them, with this, unique ways of ensuring more secure transactions between users is being provided. Do you have any Electronics, Gadgets, Cars or Furniture you will like to sell, or Maybe you are looking for one to buy Follow this link to know all details on How to Buy and Sell on Mobofree and Also Make money with their affiliate program if you have a blog or website. http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/07/how-to-buy-and-sell-on-mobofree-plus.html

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Format For Sale / How To Post New Topics And Adverts / Complete Breakdown Of Web Design Cost In Nigeria In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.