Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,522 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:37 AM

I De Suspect My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I De Suspect My Girl (4836 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I De Suspect My Girl by owunnegodswill(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2014
I de suspect my girl seriously these days.there is this lady that is very close to her.they practically do every thing together including bathing.during the first period they entered the bathroom you will not hear any sound after some time they will start loughing.recently when they were loughing inside the bathroom my girl told her dont do that again uche is here na.when they came out the lady no carry better eye de look me.my girl said she is her course mate.this lady is at least 8 years older than my girl.when ever she is around my girl practically avoids me.the lady even jokingly told me that i am one of the people we de jelous them.several times my girl will go and sleep in her place,the lady does that too.these days anything is possible.i wan take action but i need advice first.this lady fit de practice lezy with my luvgirl.
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Haha haha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

10 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by dytbabe: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra: Haha haha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

7 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by lokito: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2014
My brother take action asap make that lady no go use hand wide wide all your girl konchaaar

4 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Tallesty1(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2014
What makes her your girl

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Dubby6(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2014
Add her friend to ur train and ur troubles will b over

2 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by ITbomb(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2014
I love this section, never a dull moment

Tell her you want a 3some with her friend

4 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2014
put CCTV In the bathroom

2 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by ShirelleBaby: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra: Haha haha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2014
The world is so messed up!
Looks like you've got a Lebz for a dating rival Bro.
SMH..

3 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by corisande: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2014
cheesy
hahahaha
start joining them in the bathing session now

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Tymax(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2014
[size=18pt]I don't know why you people can't see the simple fact in this story. THE GIRL IS CHEATING ON HIM angry SIMPLE![/size]

9 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2014
@op,
Let me lecture you so that you will understand you are in big shhiiit!!!! grin grin
It wud have been better if she was cheating with a man... tongue tongue tongue

Now,nature has it that women understands themselves better,even intimately.They understand where to touch to excite themselves.The nature of women is to do things together,bath together,dance together,eat together,where clothes together,share husbands,and even touch their privy even without any kind of intimate intention.First it is nature,after which it becomes Nuture.Let me break it down for you.

*Do u know that women tends to stare at themselves more than the opposite sex
*A woman might not know her hidden fantasies until she has been approached or introduced.
*A woman sensation part is not located inside her V jay,its the vulllllll.va hence,a little touch from anything mild will bring out sensation.Don't forget our body structure is soft and mild.

If your girl is being Bleep-ed by a woman,you are deep shhiiit man.Except she is a strong Bi,if not,forget about her moans.She just might be making you feel better or using her lesbian imaginations.Once again,You lost! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Sunkyphil(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Carry camera mount for d bathroom

4 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Ellidude(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2014
^^^^ grin

2 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Tannie(f): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Op why not sit your girlfriend down and talk to her. Tell her in plain terms tha your not comfortable with her friendship/relationship with the lady in question.

Btw why will you allow your gf to sleep in her apartment or allow the lady in question to sleep in yours. Rubbish!!
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2014
runzlord: put CCTV In the bathroom

Supported...

Student installing CCTV..
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2014
This is funny shyite.

Op's jealousy will be at boiling point...

A woman wearing rubber and mounting your woman or touching her in places.

Tufiakwa!..

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2014
Op is on a long thing grin
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra: @op,
Let me lecture you so that you will understand you are in big shhiiit!!!! grin grin

Now,nature has it that women understands themselves better,even intimately.They understand where to touch to excite themselves.The nature of women is to do things together,bath together,dance together,eat together,where clothes together,share husbands,and even touch their privy even without any kind of intimate intention.First it is nature,after which it becomes Nuture.Let me break it down for you.

*A woman might not know her hidden fantasies until she has been approached or introduced.
*A woman sensation part is not located inside her V jay,its the vulllllll.va hence,a little touch from anything mild will bring out sensation.Don't forget our body structure is soft and mild.

If your girl is being Bleep-ed by a woman,you are deep shhiiit man.Except she is a strong Bi,if not,forget about her moans.She just might be making you feel better or using her lesbian imaginations.Once again,You lost! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how you take sabi all dis thing u write shocked shocked Ayam suspecting u grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by 190theclown: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2014
^her matter don tire me tey tey grin

3 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
ziggy44: how you take sabi all dis thing u write shocked shocked Ayam suspecting u grin grin

Shiooor!
I dey observe grin grin
Abeg no put words for my mouth.

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2014

I am aware of the fact that ladies stare at each other a lot but I had always thought that it's just something that has to do with either envy or jealousy due to clothes worn.

And I keep asking this question all the time.

Hmmmm... I have never thought it is sexuality related and now that you said it, if I catch a girl staring at another girl, I will ask: "do you like her?" cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
190theclown: ^her matter don tire me tey tey grin

Taaaaaa.
Which matter don tire you. cheesy cheesy
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
ziggy44: how you take sabi all dis thing u write shocked shocked Ayam suspecting u grin grin
Lynpetra is one of those rare wild girls... tongue, just that her own no get control!

4 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Olusanya333(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Truckpusher(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
owunnegodswill: I de suspect my girl seriously these days.there is this lady that is very close to her.they practically do every thing together including bathing.during the first period they entered the bathroom you will not hear any sound after some time they will start loughing.recently when they were loughing inside the bathroom my girl told her dont do that again uche is here na.when they came out the lady no carry better eye de look me.my girl said she is her course mate.this lady is at least 8 years older than my girl.when ever she is around my girl practically avoids me.the lady even jokingly told me that i am one of the people we de jelous them.several times my girl will go and sleep in her place,the lady does that too.these days anything is possible.i wan take action but i need advice first.this lady fit de practice lezy with my luvgirl.
Brother sorry oh, Ipata go motor ndi ojo grin
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
2sExy1: I am aware of the fact that ladies stare at each other a lot but I had always thought that it's just something that has to do with either envy or jealousy due to clothes worn.

And I keep asking this question all the time.

Hmmmm... I have never thought it is sexuality related and now that you said it, if I catch a girl staring at another girl, I will ask: "do you like her?" cheesy

My dear,apart from the envy and the 'let me check her out syndrome'you might find a hidden weird fantasy! cheesy grin.
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Truckpusher(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2014

Hmmm... I know wan yarn sha. angry

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
2sExy1: Lynpetra is one of those rare wild girls... tongue, just that her own no get control!

Control?
tongue tongue tongue.Some good men likes them untamed. tongue tongue

Or enjoy the arousal of trying to tame a wild woman tongue

4 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Xsenga(f): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
lokito: My brother take action asap make that lady no go use hand wide wide all your girl konchaaar
grin
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Truckpusher(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tannie: Op why not sit your girlfriend down and talk to her. Tell her in plain terms tha your not comfortable with her friendship/relationship with the lady in question.

Btw why will you allow your gf to sleep in her apartment or allow the lady in question to sleep in yours. Rubbish!!
Long story.
Op dey fucck up, if na me I go commot pant jump enter the bathroom na that day their fantasy go clear grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femdom, Bdsm, Pegging / My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? / Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.