Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,200 members, 7,873,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

I De Suspect My Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I De Suspect My Girl (4817 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Slowpois0n: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra: @op,
Let me lecture you so that you will understand you are in big shhiiit!!!! grin grin
It wud have been better if she was cheating with a man... tongue tongue tongue

Now,nature has it that women understands themselves better,even intimately.They understand where to touch to excite themselves.The nature of women is to do things together,bath together,dance together,eat together,where clothes together,share husbands,and even touch their privy even without any kind of intimate intention.First it is nature,after which it becomes Nuture.Let me break it down for you.

*Do u know that women tends to stare at themselves more than the opposite sex
*A woman might not know her hidden fantasies until she has been approached or introduced.
*A woman sensation part is not located inside her V jay,its the vulllllll.va hence,a little touch from anything mild will bring out sensation.Don't forget our body structure is soft and mild.

If your girl is being Bleep-ed by a woman,you are deep shhiiit man.Except she is a strong Bi,if not,forget about her moans.She just might be making you feel better or using her lesbian imaginations.Once again,You lost! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

vulllllll.va = ?
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra:
Control?
tongue tongue tongue.Some good men likes them untamed. tongue tongue

Or enjoy the arousal of trying to tame a wild woman tongue
well, it's cool. Me nor like log of wood or person who can't even express herself freely in that angle wink.

Enjoy ur life jare!

2 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Slowpois0n:
vulllllll.va = ?

The real spelling is censored.
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by dytbabe: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clears throat
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Yemlizzy(f): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Omo see gobecheesy
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Slowpois0n: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra:

The real spelling is censored.
Put spaces or dots between the real spelling
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by wildguy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
*singing* my girl got a girlfriend but it is not a problem cuz i can deal with the two.
*strolls out of thread*

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
2sExy1: Lynpetra is one of those rare wild girls... tongue, just that her own no get control!
but she is too fine and innocent for such wildness na...am not sure she is like dat in real life.. lipsrsealed at her pic
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra:

Shiooor!
I dey observe grin grin
Abeg no put words for my mouth.
ok keep observing..No join dem o grin grin there's noting like a real C.O.R.K tongue

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra: @op,
Let me lecture you so that you will understand you are in big shhiiit!!!! grin grin
It wud have been better if she was cheating with a man... tongue tongue tongue

Now,nature has it that women understands themselves better,even intimately.They understand where to touch to excite themselves.The nature of women is to do things together,bath together,dance together,eat together,where clothes together,share husbands,and even touch their privy even without any kind of intimate intention.First it is nature,after which it becomes Nuture.Let me break it down for you.

*Do u know that women tends to stare at themselves more than the opposite sex
*A woman might not know her hidden fantasies until she has been approached or introduced.
*A woman sensation part is not located inside her V jay,its the vulllllll.va hence,a little touch from anything mild will bring out sensation.Don't forget our body structure is soft and mild.

If your girl is being Bleep-ed by a woman,you are deep shhiiit man.Except she is a strong Bi,if not,forget about her moans.She just might be making you feel better or using her lesbian imaginations.Once again,You lost! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

. Hmmmm is dat d reason I stare @ some gals esp if dey r beautiful nd sexy just like me. No wonder. Thank u babes

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
ziggy44: but she is too fine and innocent for such wildness na...am not sure she is like dat in real life.. lipsrsealed at her pic
lol. You are deceiving ya sef. There ladies like that, but because of the way Nigerian guys behave or view such ladies, they often feel reluctant to express themselves, except the bold and confident ones like lynpetra, which is widely rare.

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
rozzay: . Hmmmm is dat d reason I stare @ some gals esp if dey r beautiful nd sexy just like me. No wonder. Thank u babes
them don dey confess oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lypetra anointing don fall on this one grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
ziggy44: ok keep observing..No join dem o grin grin there's noting like a real C.O.R.K tongue

I absolutely concur!!! tongue tongue cool grin
Make I first wash my kpekus first well before I wash another person own. tongue wink angry

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
ziggy44: but she is too fine and innocent for such wildness na...am not sure she is like dat in real life.. lipsrsealed at her pic

Not mind 2 sexy.
They go for perceived angels.
The truth is,i am a crazy chick but not a bad chick.Ok,bad but not bad wink.And I too like to observe and ask questions.
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
2sExy1: lol. You are deceiving ya sef. There ladies like that, but because of the way Nigerian guys behave or view such ladies, they often feel reluctant to express themselves, except the bold and confident ones like lynpetra, which is widely rare.
lol.naah!her wildness should be between us in our bedroom grin not on a public forum....might be a turn-on to guys here...but me no go take such girls to see my Mama o grin grin...
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra:

I absolutely concur!!! tongue tongue cool grin
Make I first wash my kpekus first well before I wash another person own. tongue wink angry
yeye girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
2sExy1: them don dey confess oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

. I only stare ooo undecided
2sExy1: them don dey confess oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

. I only stare ooo

2 Likes

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra:

Not mind 2 sexy.
They go for perceived angels.
The truth is,i am a crazy chick but not a bad chick. Ok,bad but not bad wink.And I too like to observe and ask questions.
that's my baby tongue
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
ziggy44: that's my baby tongue

Yesterday I called my man to tell him I want an artist to sketch me half nude.The idea is to use my braids to cover one part of my breast,while sitted in a position as if I am pounding,the mortar stick will be the only thing covering that area( of course that place will given a shadow look) grin grin grin grin grin.

After few minutes,i hit a message that reads,"madam,Na you sabi...chai!this woman will not kill me" grin grin grin
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
rozzay: . I only stare ooo undecided. I only stare ooo

No mind them.Thats y dem dey get heaetbreak. cheesy

Them dey like woman wey dey deceive them.
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra:

No mind them.Thats y dem dey get heaetbreak. cheesy

Them dey like woman wey dey deceive them.
. Pls how do I report someone so he can be banned for breakin rule 10
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
rozzay: . Pls how do I report someone so he can be banned for breakin rule 10

Lol.
I don't know how to .
Never don that.I just ignore. smiley

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by farano(f): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
owunnegodswill: I de suspect my girl seriously these days.there is this lady that is very close to her.they practically do every thing together including bathing.during the first period they entered the bathroom you will not hear any sound after some time they will start loughing.recently when they were loughing inside the bathroom my girl told her dont do that again uche is here na.when they came out the lady no carry better eye de look me.my girl said she is her course mate.this lady is at least 8 years older than my girl.when ever she is around my girl practically avoids me.the lady even jokingly told me that i am one of the people we de jelous them.several times my girl will go and sleep in her place,the lady does that too.these days anything is possible.i wan take action but i need advice first.this lady fit de practice lezy with my luvgirl.
mini mini wana wana grin
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.
I don't know how to .
Never don that.I just ignore. smiley
. Hahahah don't mind us, d button is rite bsides d quote button. D guy don modify sha. Guys nd dier wahala just enter thread dey call my real name for faceless forum haba!
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by mrgaga: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Man am afraid,make she no make ur girl kini like the brazilian goal post
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra:

Yesterday I called my man to tell him I want an artist to sketch me half nude.The idea is to use my braids to cover one part of my breast,while sitted in a position as if I am pounding,the mortar stick will be the only thing covering that area( of course that place will given a shadow look) grin grin grin grin grin.

After few minutes,i hit a message that reads,"madam,Na you sabi...chai!this woman will not kill me" grin grin grin

lmao! nawa for u o
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Vikky014(f): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Truckpusher: Long story.
Op dey fucck up, if na me I go commot pant jump enter the bathroom na that day their fantasy go clear grin
laff wan kill me o..HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Bidex6444(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
A critical view on this issue...

Firstly, she's not your gurl cos you aint married don't call her your gurl cos she's an animal and she ought to be living in zoo. She's silly and you the guy in question you are not up to task. You ought to enta the bathroom and teach them the lesson of their life.
Secondly, all the gurls that are talking stylishly on this issue are lezy I don't wanna mention names. But gurls are murder fuckers. I don't know why OP wanna kill himself on top shit. Pls wise up and continue your life.

1 Like

Re: I De Suspect My Girl by ivyy(f): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Truckpusher: Long story.
Op dey fucck up, if na me I go commot pant jump enter the bathroom na that day their fantasy go clear grin
grin

grin
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Lovexme(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
rozzay: . Hahahah don't mind us, d button is rite bsides d quote button. D guy don modify sha. Guys nd dier wahala just enter thread dey call my real name for faceless forum haba!

That should give you a bit of security still
Re: I De Suspect My Girl by Lovexme(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Like I'd always say: There's a drop of Le *coughs* in every girl.

Truth is, females are curious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total Madness$ [pix] / Seehow Actress Cossy Orjiakor’s Gigantic Boobs Almost Spilled Out At Night(pics) / She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.