Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,256 members, 7,904,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other (1431 Views)

Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach / Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance / I Need A Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by kunleajayi: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2008
[b]There is this girl i knew back when we were in school. Then, she was the very quiet type, never socializing with anyone, but i had it in mind that i must get to know her. i later chatted her up one nite in class and we gradually got close.

I graduated from school(she was still in part three then) and went my way. we later lost contact for close to two years. One morning, she called me out of the blues and told me she had been posted to Abuja(where i am working). I went to see her in camp and we re-lived old times.

Since then, i often go see her in her crib anytime i was free, which was usually on weekends when i come from my baby's house. on one of such weekends, she told me about herself, how she had met one guy ho had proposed to her, which she accepted. she told me so many other things.

Unfortunately for me, one evening i took her to a joint near my end, but midway, the heavens let loose and it rained like mad. We had no other option than to go to my place. The rains continued to pour, and it became obvious she would have to stay overnight.

Due to the cold wind caused by the rains that nite, and the effect of her wet clothes, i had to give her one of my big shirts which she wore with nothing under. we had to share the same bed. While we talked, She snuggled so close to me, her naked breasts underneath the shirt pressing hard into my chest, and before i knew it, i began to have a hard on. I tried to hide my embarassment but i guess she knew cos she looked at me with this seductive look in her eyes and began rubbing my crotch with her thigh. Before i could control my emotions, i had begun to kiss her ferociously, her neck, her lips, lifted up the shirt she was wearing and descending on her hard nipples. she too responded by grabbing hold of my hardening D*@K.

To cut a long story short, we ended up having wild and erotic sex till the early hours of the morning. I later felt guilty sleeping with her, and i told her that we should not repeat it again. I thot that was the end of it, but unknown to me, it had just begun.

ever since then, we have had sex over 5 times. the sudden fire i thot i had always managed to control in me anytime i was with my baby will suddenly rage out of control whenever i'm with this other girl, and before we know it, we'll have stripped ourselved butt naked and screw ourselves senseless. It got so bad one day that we didn't have the patience for me to wear a rubber and we attacked each other, resulting in me shooting my load of CUMM all over her belly and breasts, but that is another story.

I've tried so hard to stop this act as i know it is wrong. Besides, this never happens anytime i'm with my baby. Waht can i do to stop this act as it is driving me crazy?  [/b]
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by CyberG: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2008
Na me first read this thing so?? LOL grin grin

Wey dem Nlanders?? Make I perch dey observe from this ma safe position! grin cheesy
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by arramyjay: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2008
Simple avoid her and pray
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by Areaboy2(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2008
this just sounds like something straight out of a " romantic Indecency " ummm, is there anything like that?
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by ikamefa(f): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2008
sad

Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by Ruddyface(f): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2008
You are not serious about wanting to leave her, are you? I see a man who is enjoying what bad thing he is doing but feeling guilty afterwards.

SOLUTION: Stop seeing her now. Otherwise, the cycle will continue till you either get tired of one another or mutually gilt your partners and stick to each other for life. 080 u choose.
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by benincitys(f): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2008
go for test and next time always use condom, girls like this are dog.
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2008
African Mills n Boons . . . . .  LOL!!!!!

I find it hard to take your story seriously. It sounds too glossy. It sounds very edited.

If its tru  . . . . then you need to address your current relationship. Are there ways you need to be more creative in your sex-life that it could rival your sex-capades with this lady?
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by ikamefa(f): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2008

ok make i yarn!
  cheesy
dis  na mills and boon story or another nollywood script abi na harlequin romance novel? "  grin "
so una dey shagg each others brains out  at any time "t"

and so?  cheesy

bikonu find anuther story post jor! grin
wetin make we come do now?
off patas?  cheesy grin
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by ericok(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2008
If truly you don't want to have any sexual relationship with this lady, the best you can do is to avoid her completely.
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by Akinagirl(f): 2:38am On Oct 10, 2008
You got a lot of good advice here. So if you are serious about cutting off your affair with this woman, then completely stay away from her.
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by cutey01(f): 3:05am On Oct 10, 2008
Thumb up for ya, nice story.
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

African Mills n Boons . . . . . LOL!!!!!

I find it hard to take your story seriously. It sounds too glossy. It sounds very edited.

If its tru . . . . then you need to address your current relationship. Are there ways you need to be more creative in your sex-life that it could rival your sex-capades with this lady?

i thought the very same thing myself. too many graphic details ehn?

he and his girl are obviously putting their best feet forward for the sake of the relationship, while he is free to be himself with the schoolmate because both of them know there's nothing at stake except quenching their lust. it's a win-win situation - she keeps her fiance, he has his own, and they both enjoy their sexual fantasies. 'stolen bread is sweet, and meat eaten in secret is sweeter'

@poster
i suggest u find ways of opening up your real self to your girl now, so as to help u forget the other one. she really doesnt deserve to be cheated of the person you really are. you never know, she maybe looking for the kind of excitement you're wasting on the other girl tongue tongue
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by Emperoh(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2008
Whats the puzzle to be solved here??

If you are tired of enjoying free sex then quit and do so now.

I just feel either the story isn't true because of the details u went into
Or you just don't know what self control is.
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by kunleajayi: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2008
I had to make it a bit graphic to let you know how serious the situation was.

@iceblue, as per my girl, we have had so many intimate moments together (twice or thrice we have gone as far as she making me ejaculate), we have promised ourselves no sex till we get married. So the issue of not opening up to her does not come in.We know our capabilities when it will eventually come to having the main sex. where and why this other one came up i don't know.
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by ndividual: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2008
kunleajayi:

we have had so many intimate moments together (twice or thrice we have gone as far as she making me ejaculate), we have promised ourselves no sex till we get married. So the issue of not opening up to her does not come in.We know our capabilities when it will eventually come to having the main sex. where and why this other one came up i don't know.

Aha! Killing two birds with one stone - why are you complaining now?
Like any "21st century person" might tell you, as long as the two of you know what you're doing, no wahala - but real life doesn't always work that way, does it?

That's if the story is true o! like someone said, too polished.

You already know what to do now - thanks for the entertainment though
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2008
kunleajayi:

I had to make it a bit graphic to let you know how serious the situation was.

@iceblue, as per my girl, we have had so many intimate moments together (twice or thrice we have gone as far as she making me ejaculate), [color=#990000]we have promised ourselves no sex till we get married
. So the issue of not opening up to her does not come in.We know our capabilities when it will eventually come to having the main sex. where and why this other one came up i don't know.[/color]

and i guess you think that having sex with another girl before you marry her isn't breaking the promise? ok o! can u imagine how it would feel if you're the one who has been faithful and she's been humping another man?
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by Busta(f): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
you don't love your girlfriend. if you do . . .you have neva and continued to engage in that affair.
Simple!! . . .just put a stop to it. afterall she is not raping u.
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by jaybee3(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2008
another holyeye in the making
NLanders and their graphics sha. I almost had an . . . . . , .
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by tishat(f): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2008
Oboy enjoy the hot f***k while it lasts,things like this don't come around too often.Lucky u,
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by yomi123nl(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2008
Enjoy it while it last. It is the sweetest kind of f*ck(friends with benefits), no string attached.
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by eminemkayc: 1:10am On Oct 11, 2008
This is an outright exigesis 4m a Indecency magazine, possibly HINT! U rid them alot,nd decided 2 cram 1 of those imprudent grotesque stories nd decided 2 bore nlanders wit it nd mayb,possibly, arouse erotic feelngs, ur apparently inebraited,
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by tpia: 4:12am On Oct 11, 2008
boy, you're in deep trouble here. shocked

either you break up with your respective partners or you put some distance between yourselves.

The horse has already left the barn though.

wouldnt like to be in either of your shoes for any reason. cool
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by ula(f): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2008
she has a fiance? na wa, the guy is in trouble. u have a girlfriend, at least u didnt say u want 2 marry her.

i dont think u r guilty. u r enjoying the act and u want us 2 listen 2 ur stories?

what advice do u want? continue sleeping with her till her fiance or your girlfriend catches u guys and then every other thing will fall in place!

angry angry
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by 190: 4:18am On Oct 24, 2008
cyberG u b real mumu, kip it out crazy fellow cheesy
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by TOYOSI20(f): 4:23am On Oct 24, 2008
@ Topic

lipsrsealed
Re: She Has A Fiance, I Have My Baby, But We Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other by GINODRAM(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2008
Kunle, enjoy your self,just be careful,this things do happen,those of you castigating the poor boy, will do same,no man rejects free pussy,as long as its presentable,ride on boy

(1) (Reply)

Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy / How Do You Handle Rejection / I Thought He Was God Sent, Now I Want To End The Realtionship. Am I Justified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.