Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,681 members, 7,898,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

The One I Love - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78750 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by seunviju(f): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
You are really doing a great job,just keep it up.thumb up for u mr t-dan
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Story Continuation.

Soon, the programme started with an opening remark from the chairman of the occasion and special music from the choir again before the lesson one began.

The man stepped forward and began his lecture, titled 'Destiny.'

He began by telling them a story of a bachelor and a spinster. The guy was David while the lady was Vicky. He told them how much they loved each other to the extent in which the guy wouldn't sleep without setting his eyes on his fiancee amd likewise the lady thelove was so much that when they were separated, none of them let go of each other till they met again and continued their relationship.

He was giving funny slogans as he was discussing with the audience. His teaching was so lively and interesting as everyone was eager to know the next thing that would happen. He was smiling as he continued discussing with them.

The love of the couple was uncontrollable but none of them had ever prayed to God to know if they were compatible. They were told by friends but neglected all the advices coming their way because they believed they were for each other since they were seperated and both met again. They even met again and the love didn't even fade at all.

The love continued until they were about to get married and went to Pastors to pray concerning their future and were told they weren't for each another. They never believed, they turned deaf ears and went to the hospital for tests again and found out both had 'AS' as their genotypes.

The lady's Rhesus factor was O- negative while the guy was O- positive. They were also advised in the hospital not to venture into any marriage but didn't listen until they gave birth to their first born as 'SS' and afterwards, couldn't give birth to any other child again because the lady failed to receive an important injection needed to be given to an O- negative patient immediately after birth, so that she would be able to give birth again.

After seventeen years, the child they gave birth to was given an admission and a scholarship to a popular university but didn't live to witness how it would be. After all the money that had beem spent on the child, she later died.

"What's your genotype?" Tolani asked Stella quickly.

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2014
I don't think av ever slept dz late b4... still av to read and type Peace and April Ep4...

sorry that was short, intended to be and I'm really tired and my body aches seriously. wish u guys a api night rest

Really love u!

2 Likes

Re: The One I Love by onosj(f): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Tdan u 2 much!
Re: The One I Love by Princesschi(f): 12:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Weldone T dan
Tolani doesnt want to take chances, i like his way jare. I hope they're compatible sha.
Re: The One I Love by Culin(f): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Please God let their genotype be compatible if not I'll just develop a heart attack..this kind sweet love embarassed
Re: The One I Love by kawinzy(f): 1:05am On Jul 26, 2014
Nice Story
Re: The One I Love by Hameenat94(f): 4:14am On Jul 26, 2014
D real T Dan has arrived.. Less errors.. More suspense... U could have wait till 2mao morning nw... Datx was 2 short joor
Re: The One I Love by heemah(f): 4:59am On Jul 26, 2014
thnks for ur dedication...i pray they r compatible ooo
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2014

"What's your genotype?" Tolani asked Stella.

Both glimpsed at each other curiously.

Prof sat down, staring at his daughter. "There's no reason why I'm allowing you to visit Lagos but to refresh yourself. You are getting old everyday. Ladies are just like flowers, they blossom in the morning but when it comes to the evening..." he smiled.

"Thanks Dad. I'm already set so I don't know if you..."

"-If I can allow you to take your car." He completed the statement laughing. "Well, immediately you told me that you would visit Lagos, I changed my mind. Your bank accounts have been released and you're now free. But Feyi, this year must not run out without.."

"-Bringing the lucky guy." She laughed, so her father. "Dad!" She exclaimed and continued laughing.

"What? That's the reality." He kept laughing too.

"But do you know I have to look before I leap so that they won't fall my hands."

"What does that mean?" Prof asked.

"Don't worry. I don't know why mum couldn't join you to come and wish me journey mercies. Mum loves her business more than me right?" She hissed dryly, picking up her bandbagas she stood, ready to leave.

"We have to pray." Prof said.

"That's my pastor.." they both laughed and prayed.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

"Didn't I tell you Dad is going to allow me?" Feyi laughed.

"You don't mean it.." Kate was smiling as she approached here friend.

Both hugged each other. She was just about leaving for Lagos when she called Kate to meet her at the front of excesse building to bid farewell before leaving.

She was dressed in a blue trouser and a black blouse with a gold wristwatch. She had applied her make up and looked so beautiful.

"Let's enter into my car." Feyi said, grinning.

Without hesitation, Kate joined her in the car so they could gist before she would finally leave for Lagos. "Something happened before I left the house. Dad said I should return with a husband." She chuckled.

"Wait, are you ready for any relationship?" Kate asked her, smiling.

"I think so... I really want to settle down and make my parents happy. Its high time we started* making them happy."

"You're right but how do we know the right man? Those guys are devilish." Kate hissed.

"What of the ladies... see, no discrimination, we are the same!"

"Do you remember I told you about a man that can talk to us about future partner stuffs?" Kate asked shaking her right hand continuously.

"Sure, but you said he was fake na.." she smiled.

"I think we should visit him.." Kate said.

"That's when I return, not today."

"Mr lover boy...." Shola grinned into the house.

"How far? My womanizer..." Tobi stood up and shook his friend. "Why didn't you come home last night?" He asked Shola.

"It's just because of you... just because you." He grinned and sat down. "Wetin dey for that envelope?" Tobi asked, pointing at the brown envelope he was holding.

"That's why I said na because of you.. You're invited for the Interview.." he laughed and handed him the envelope.

He had been helping him to seek job opportunities before he finally found one, in a computer company. Tobi stared ay the brown envelope, his eyes were unblinking as much as he was surprised. "You dey mad... So na because of this you never come sleep for house.." Tobi smiled happily.

"Na you dem suppose call ingrate. Me wey dey hustle around because of you, una dey me say me dey lie.." he smiled too.

"Let's leave that, I had a vision concerning you..." he stopped abruptly.

"Me? What did you see?" He asked with concern written all over him. "Me see you for hospital, you come dey cry say you don get aids..." he started laughing.

Shola moved closer to smack him while Tobi also ran for his life. Shola halted and began wondering, since Tobi got to Lagos, he had never been that cheerful. "Thank God." He grinned and remembered what Tobi just said. "Idiot.." He kept running after him.

2 Likes

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Hameenat94: D real T Dan has arrived.. Less errors.. More suspense... U could have wait till 2mao morning nw... Datx was 2 short joor
I had to fulfill my promise, though was tayad. Thanks ma'am...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:57am On Jul 26, 2014
heemah: thnks for ur dedication...i pray they r compatible ooo
cheesy
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:58am On Jul 26, 2014
kawinzy: Nice Story

saw ur mail but not connected sir:
danniedeekonsepts@gmail.com

you can mail me sir.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Culin: Please God let their genotype be compatible if not I'll just develop a heart attack..this kind sweet love embarassed
Chelsea4eva embarassed

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Princesschi: Weldone T dan
Tolani doesnt want to take chances, i like his way jare. I hope they're compatible sha.
Same ere.... aw was d nite?
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Read PEACE AND APRIL.... A ROMANCE SERIES BY ME ON MY BLOG..
www.temitopedaniel.

Episode 4 drops this evening...

GOOD MAWNIN, how was d night?
Re: The One I Love by Tipiflexy(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Read PEACE AND APRIL.... A ROMANCE SERIES BY ME ON MY BLOG..
www.temitopedaniel.

Episode 4 drops this evening...

GOOD MAWNIN, how was d night?
Evening ke?me no like dat kind stuff oooo,but seriously wil b expecting something latest in d afternoon.
Re: The One I Love by maryhaam(f): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Nice one patiently waiting
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Tipiflexy: Evening ke?me no like dat kind stuff oooo,but seriously wil b expecting something latest in d afternoon.
Sheyb na 5pm wr schedule am..
Re: The One I Love by PRIX(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Hehehe tobi will marry feyi ^_^
Re: The One I Love by Aipete2(f): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2014
The doctor n nurses will make a mistake in the carrying out of the test but later sha, they will marry. And Feyi too hmmmmm lets wait n see saw
Re: The One I Love by Princesschi(f): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Same ere.... aw was d nite?

twas splendid dear, aw ws urs
Re: The One I Love by seunfavor(f): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2014
thumb up guy, u doing a grt job. visitd ur blog dz mornin nd d stories r superb. more ink to ur pen, more mb to ur phone nd more wisdom to ur . ....
Re: The One I Love by lovingangel(f): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Helo well done for d gud job... Jst wanted to inform u dat dere is someone writting ur story on fb total love with d name akintoye toks youngblood ybnlwisespending princeoluwashegunbanks. Jst type akintoye it will bring out d name... Tankz
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
lovingangel: Helo well done for d gud job... Jst wanted to inform u dat dere is someone writting ur story on fb total love with d name akintoye toks youngblood ybnlwisespending princeoluwashegunbanks. Jst type akintoye it will bring out d name... Tankz
i didn't c anything oh... plz help m wof d name prop...
Re: The One I Love by lovingangel(f): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dats fb name. Jst type akintoye n search is name is d first name on d list.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
updatesbstarts dropping by 9pm...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
lovingangel: Dats fb name. Jst type akintoye n search is name is d first name on d list.
Alright. .. THANKS much
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2014

"Wait, you should tell me yours first." Stella said to Tolani.

"I asked first, this is not funny because I'm AS." He told her.

"Serious?" Stella was shocked as she covered her mouth staring at Tolani.

"Jokes apart, what's yours?" Tolani was frank.

"I really AS also and even O- negative." She told him.

"Tell me you are joking." Tolani was getting frightened.

"I'm really serious." She replied, also breathing up and down.

Tolani was speechless.

Peter and Prince ushered Feyi in as she parked in the compound of her aunty. The two boys were the children given birth to by her aunt, Tolulope. "How are you?" She grinned, pulling their cheeks.

"Fine." The chorused and helped her with her bags. She stood looking round the house, it had been painted. The last time she came there, it had not been painted. "This is good!" She grinned and picked her mobile phone.

She called Kate and got her informed that she had gotten to Lagos, she'd call her later. She also called her parents and told them she had arrived in Lagos safely and was already in her aunt's place. It would be nice spending some days with her, she thought.

She walked in, adjusting her hair and smiling. She could pay anything to know how her aunt was. She had always argued with her that she'd grow fatter and everytime she saw her picture on the net, she'd tell her she had grown fatter just to tease her.

She rushed forward and hugged her instantly in seeing each other. "My aunty!" She grinned and hugged her again.

"Feyi the troublesome girl.." Tolulope laughed and offered her seat. "You don't ask after me." She said.

"I do.. don't we talk online?" Feyi grinned. "Prince, get me my bag." She said continued discussing with her aunt.

Her husband had gone to his place of work while the children were on holiday. She handed Prince and his brother what she bought for them and went in, to freshen up.

"Wait, Stella. If this is a joke, let me know now.." Tolani said as he drove on.

The forum was just completed. Both hadn't tasted the snacks they were given, they were just quiet as they didn't believe each other. "Jokes apart, I'm really serious." She replied.

"That means.." he stopped abruptly and his heart skipped a beat. He felt like dying.

Stella's system had changed. Her head was already aching her as they proceeded. If they had known, they wouldn't have started the love.

....continues...
Re: The One I Love by Hameenat94(f): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Gben gben gben!!!!!! Wahala don happen!!!!!
Re: The One I Love by gennysq(f): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Not fair............................ sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

The Sacrifice / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Without Promises...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.