Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police (33645 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2014
From sambisa to Balmo forest, nawa o. Just investigate him and get ur needed information then kill d bastard..
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2014
If only we can grasp the threat level of this B.H guys, we will appreciate what our security force are doin..U nid to be in the North 2 undastand better
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by moscobabs(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2014
U mean u have arrested GEJ and Buhari? Congrat to Nigerians
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngasky: Did those BH have nametags? Chief this. chief that. head this. head that. Are they all elite group? Who is comfirming these ranks to the government?
that's what is called intelligent report. and yes,they do have ranks like the terrorists of the middle east.
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Upon all the commanders and informants and butchers and members they've captured over the years they still cant get their sponsors or at least capture shekau. I'm starting to feel that these are all lies

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by whytet01(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2014
ADDMISSION ADDMISSION!!!GET ADMITTED INTO ANY UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE IN GHANA WITH JUST 5c IN YOUR WAEC...DEPEND ON YOUR COURSE CALL ME FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT. +233246109968 or ADD ME IN FACEBOOK WITH.. CHIMZI OGBONNA .THANKS
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by benswagtt(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2014
BJAYADEMOLA: Arrest 2dae arrest 2morow. Av any one of does pple dt av been arrest taken 2 court. Jailed?convicted?killed? Or free?
dey do kill some of dem... I hav watched 2 videos whr d bokoboys whr slaughtered nd shot
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by experimentist: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2014
Talk is cheap like nothing...
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by san316(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2014
This is good. I hope the arrests will lead to the demise of those animalistic BH. Insha Allah, plus Qunut plus ramadan, the hot embers of Allah's wrath will fall on them and their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by sagio09: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2014
It serves him well,may God cntnue 2 x-pose them
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by sagio09: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2014
leerules: one by one.they are being caught by our brave and diligent military forces.their days are numbered
U spoilt it @ last."brave and diligent military forces". cry

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by generaliy07(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2014
ckhelvin: No one is asking yhu to believe this okay..u are entitled to your own absurd opinion..

Use your brain brov, am not saying I don't believe literary, am only saying till he's brought to justice, I won't believe the NPF, how many arrests have we read of concerning BH?, Where is Kabiru Sokoto and others?

I just hope you're smart enough to understand this time around

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by vislabraye(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Its a good development, but it should be taken further.
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by generaliy07(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2014
bbello28:
grin grin u nid recruitment 2 boko campgrin u wicked sha grin bad pikin

My brov no be so jare, if you see the way those devils murder their fellow humans, you won't pity them a bit! grin
bbello28:
grin grin u nid recruitment 2 boko campgrin u wicked sha grin bad pikin

My brov no be so jare, if you see the way those devils murder their fellow humans, you won't pity them a bit!
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by bbello28(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2014
generaliy07:

My brov no be so jare, if you see the way those devils murder their fellow humans, you won't pity them a bit! grin

My brov no be so jare, if you see the way those devils murder their fellow humans, you won't pity them a bit!

grin lwkmdh grin
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by elbinmanny(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2014
omenpetrol: ok. Why Are arrest and attacks not carried out in Sambisa forest? angry angry
cos they are no kidnaped girls...unless u want make dem go haunt bush rats n snails grin
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Its better we didn't say anything than say so much and achieve little.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by JEITO: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2014
pomide: Where are the pictures?? You should know by now that Nairalanders Love Pictures! angry angry
shey na u wan go balmo go snap pictures during gun battle ba?
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by retepmurt(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2014
Iro nla!
No be this Jonathan govt
Baba nla iro!
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2014
VIPERVENOM: Upon all the commanders and informants and butchers and members they've captured over the years they still cant get their sponsors or at least capture shekau. I'm starting to feel that these are all lies
me too! Beht why are they lying? cry cry
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by yahoomessenger: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2014
thumps up! interrogate him for just 2 weeks and execute
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
i no no weda shekau na winch, kil de queen bee n d drones n workers will automatically be deactivated....
:
:
:
:
:anyways a very GOOD JOB NPF..
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2014
olaxco2f: me too! Beht why are they lying? cry cry
ah biliv its tu cheer 9girians up
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Ngasky(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Elliotwiz1: that's what is called intelligent report. and yes,they do have ranks like the terrorists of the middle east.
how many commanders do they have that never finish upto now?

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by tonididdy(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2014
from sambisa forest now balmo forest

wtf are we supposed to believe?
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Godwit1: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2014
The only thing believed on this forum is the killing of the people but when it is the arrest of the animals no one seems to accept that. "whose testimony do you believe"
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by bejeria101(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2014
Eldavido1:
Following the massive onslaught by Security Forces on the activities of the insurgent group, Boko Haram, at the Balmo Forest Bauchi State, Police detectives attached to Bauchi State Police Command on Saturday, 12/7/2014 about 2pm have arrested one Mohammed Zakari, a male of 30 years old and senior member of the Boko Haram terrorists’ organization along Darazo-Basrika Road while fleeing from the intensive counter insurgency operations going on around the Balmo Forest.

The suspect, who hails from Kaigamari Village, Daptchari in Darazo Local Government Area, #Bauchi State is the self-styled “chief butcher” of the insurgent group at the Balmo Forest Camp and is linked with the recent slaughter of seven (7) people, including women and children. Findings as well as disclosures from the suspect will assist the Law enforcement agencies in tracking down some other members of the terror cell.

The suspect whom investigation reveals was tutored in the art of insurgency at Gombe Forest under the leadership of a fleeing insurgent, one Abba Taura and moved to #Balmo Forest only three months ago, is discovered to have actively participated in the April attack against Customs officers at Kari Town, along #Maiduguri Road, Bauchi State.

Meanwhile, the Police High Command has called on the citizens in the affected areas to be on guard for any suspicious or strange character fleeing from Balmo Forest.

It also calls for the understanding and support of the public for the efforts of the Police and other Security Forces in tackling insurgency, terrorism and other related crimes headlong, noting that although the war on terrorism is unrelenting, it is certainly not insurmountable and must be won with the cooperation of all.

ACP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FORCE HEADQUARTERS,
ABUJA.
PRESS RELEASE

www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/we’ve-arrested-boko-haram’s-‘chief-butcher’-–-police

God at work,you days are finished,the pain u inflicted on pple wll cling to you and ur unborn generation till you are wiped off the earth.
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by smudge2079(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Yesterday it was deir chief butcher, tomorrow it will be deir chief sniper... Just kill dem all and stop telling us shitBull.
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by papaejima2: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2014
If the Nigerian federal government had really wanted Boko Haram to end, it will not take them up to three months to flush them out as stated by the then new defence chief. How can this rag-tag army be stronger than the Nigerian Armed Forces? Instead, the activities of Boko Haram were used to blackmail the opposition and ensured that the ill-informed and mostly illiterate Nigerian public has come to believe that the main opposition party are the backers and financiers of Boko Haram. This propaganda has served the ruling party very well and is its chief weapon to win the next general elections. We are only beginning to see some little concerted efforts from the federal forces because of the international backlash after the abduction of the Chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by pappilo(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2014
Chief Butcher na Bl@ck Ax£ [N£o Bl@ck Mov£ment] term na. Are Ayes in Boko Haram now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 / Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.