Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police (33624 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by jericco1(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2014
I hear say Boko-Haram get Abattoir for Humans abegi na true?
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by segunaremu6gma: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2014
they captured a chief Butcher in a forest... grin grin grin grin grin....and dey are going on air to celebrate.......imagine....one forest ooo,,,,when their are 100s of such forest in the north,,,,anyway they are just looking for people to say they are working,,,,,until they bringbackourgirls.......they should not be pat on the back.......this man was trained by an insurgent on the run for three month,,,,did you know ao many more have been trained......from this report ....it shows hes not a top general in the sect.....a person tutored for 3 month cant be.......bokoharam are more better than that....goodluck nigeria

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by InHim4Him(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
omenpetrol: ok. Why Are arrest and attacks not carried out in Sambisa forest? angry angry

What are you waiting for? Nothing hinders you from doing the necessary there. We are expecting you!
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Uwakuwak(f): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2014
You mean this ppl have parents and they delight in killing" hmmmm, what is their aim,?
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by ojimbo(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2014
omenpetrol: ok. Why Are arrest and attacks not carried out in Sambisa forest? angry angry
foolish man, there is no one in sambisa. It was just a scam by shettima to confuse the nigeria military
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by ojimbo(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2014
segunaremu6gma: they captured a chief Butcher in a forest... grin grin grin grin grin....and dey are going on air to celebrate.......imagine....one forest ooo,,,,when their are 100s of such forest in the north,,,,anyway they are just looking for people to say they are working,,,,,until they bringbackourgirls.......they should not be pat on the back.......this man was trained by an insurgent on the run for three month,,,,did you know ao many more have been trained......from this report ....it shows hes not a top general in the sect.....a person tutored for 3 month cant be.......bokoharam are more better than that....goodluck nigeria
your case is just to bringbackyour senses

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by roxell120(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
with the number of suspects ive heard arrested over the years,i wonder where on earth they are being kept and they keep piling them up. What keeps me cringed anytime i ponder over it is, dont these suspects ve a slightest clue about their sponsor?nigeria police! Hmmmmm trust them nah! Is america still here? If they are, then they shd know now.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Isaacdom(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmm! Whether true or false, all i knw is dat God is really at work. Dey will all be caught with ease because God Himself is against dem
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
More arrest, please! All Boko Haram members are 'butchers'!
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by pomide(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
jude33084:

grin

GEJ want to use them for his 2015 election wink

If you doubt me ask the one that defected to PDP newly in Bornu tongue

some elements of reasonable truth in what you have said..

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by sambisa5: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
bbello28:
grin bad pikin ur faith can dry sea up grin. abi u don forget ur nick? [size=20pt]sambisa5[/size] gringrin beta remove it b4 u re included,God no dey look face...na name he dey look grin

lwkmfh..............
I tire for myself jare......NL rejected all d good names i intended to use.......suddenly i remembered those shaking Nigeria r hiding in sambisa forest........i entered it and NL accepted it..... grin smiley wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Eldavido1:
Following the massive onslaught by Security Forces on the activities of the insurgent group, Boko Haram, at the Balmo Forest Bauchi State, Police detectives attached to Bauchi State Police Command on Saturday, 12/7/2014 about 2pm have arrested one Mohammed Zakari, a male of 30 years old and senior member of the Boko Haram terrorists’ organization along Darazo-Basrika Road while fleeing from the intensive counter insurgency operations going on around the Balmo Forest.

The suspect, who hails from Kaigamari Village, Daptchari in Darazo Local Government Area, #Bauchi State is the self-styled “chief butcher” of the insurgent group at the Balmo Forest Camp and is linked with the recent slaughter of seven (7) people, including women and children. Findings as well as disclosures from the suspect will assist the Law enforcement agencies in tracking down some other members of the terror cell.

The suspect whom investigation reveals was tutored in the art of insurgency at Gombe Forest under the leadership of a fleeing insurgent, one Abba Taura and moved to #Balmo Forest only three months ago, is discovered to have actively participated in the
April attack against Customs officers at Kari Town, along #Maiduguri Road, Bauchi State.

Meanwhile, the Police High Command has called on the citizens in the affected areas to be on guard for any suspicious or strange character fleeing from Balmo Forest.

It also calls for the understanding and support of the public for the efforts of the Police and other Security Forces in tackling insurgency, terrorism and other related crimes headlong, noting that although the war on terrorism is unrelenting, it is certainly not insurmountable and must be won with the cooperation of all.

ACP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FORCE HEADQUARTERS,
ABUJA.
PRESS RELEASE

www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/we’ve-arrested-boko-haram’s-‘chief-butcher’-–-police

and so
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Y2J2: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
The world of boko haram is coming to an end by God's grace.Amen!
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by JuanDeDios: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Eldavido1:
ACP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FORCE HEADQUARTERS,
ABUJA.
PRESS RELEASE

www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/we’ve-arrested-boko-haram’s-‘chief-butcher’-–-police
This guy gets promoted every day. Thing with our police is, if you're connected you're set.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by pomide(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
JEITO: shey na u wan go balmo go snap pictures during gun battle ba?

are you dull? what would cost the same police who captured someone to take just 1 shot??

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Joshuadon: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
I PRAY..........................

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by ogbronx(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Govt magic!
I trust no man or organisation cos the depth of selfishness and wickedness of men would surprise Satan itself.

Boko haram might stop soon. Maybe before next general elections. Army would have more success in operations. The police more arrest of boko boys and wallah, insurgency stops. We all rush to the polls and vote massively for our saviour.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by best4momoh(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Abeg am looking for Boko Haram sponsored. If found return to the nearest police station. Huge reward await you.we need to arrest the sponsor
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by omenpetrol: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
ojimbo: foolish man, there is no one in sambisa. It was just a scam by shettima to confuse the nigeria military
Man way sabi. why dont you show the military the way. He goat
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by shadowwalker101: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by JEITO: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
pomide:

are you dull? what would cost the same police who captured someone to take just 1 shot??
hear yourself! Asking the police to be taking snap shots in a battle field. Social media has really eaten dip into your brain.
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
leerules: one by one.they are being caught by our brave and diligent military forces.their days are numbered
so you actually bliv na 9ja you dey
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by MeAndYou(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin This is laughable. So the guys would have to manage fish for sometime now? No more cow meat for the boys gringrin
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Ninilowo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
ibdeals1: from sambisa forest to balmo forest...are these bastards wild animals?
Before nko?
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Ninilowo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
hazyfm: [size=25pt]shekarau[/size] OR NOTHING!!
Na SHEKAU no be SHEKARAU.......... abi
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by hazyfm: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ninilowo: Na SHEKAU no be SHEKARAU.......... abi

Whatever his name is... [size=28pt]Him[/size] or Nothing
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by rigarmortis: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Allohrandy: This is the 1000th suspected Boko Haram terrorist arrested by the Nigeria police so far. Nigeria police have been arresting suspected Boko Haram terrorists since 2009 yet no one has been convicted or charge to court. I think MOST of suspects arrested are nothing but publicity stunt by the Nigeria police to mislead Nigerians that they are winning the war on terrorism. with over 1000 arrest and killing of Boko Haram terrorist I am waiting for the arrest or confirm death of Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau before I will believe the Nigeria army and police are winning the war on terrorism.

shekau is dead.
the one there now is an impostor
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pics please.
Re: We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police by austine4real(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
where s d pic of d butcher seeing is believing oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Appointed ECOWAS Special Envoy To Mali / NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.