Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,945 members, 7,922,335 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

Preview This Site Plsssss - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Preview This Site Plsssss (806 Views)

Pls Guy Preview This Website / Please Preview This Chat Room. / On Your Marks, Set, Preview This Site. Pleeeeeeeeease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preview This Site Plsssss by switchmax8: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Preview This Site Plsssss by yawatide(f): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2008
You might want to run your site through a basic xhtml validator before you make claims like:
We design W3C standards compliant CSS/HTML based websites. Designing with web standards means lower costs, reduced production time, and increased accessibility (reach more people, exclude fewer).

I don't see how you would be able to convince someone like me (then again, I am not the average joe) that you can train me in web dev when your site doesn't practice what it preaches.

Also, you might want to get rid of the face in the header. Looks scary, for real.
Re: Preview This Site Plsssss by HC: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2008
Oga, this your site wouldn't fly O! You need to improve on your design skills. Like they say, first impression matters; your homepage will turn people away.
Re: Preview This Site Plsssss by switchmax8: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2008
I say thanks to all that have commented on the site and i have noted all you people have said i will make the neccessary amendment for the time beign am still expecting more comments from fellow Nairalander.
Re: Preview This Site Plsssss by cmon(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2008
You'ld probably get more comments when you've at least worked on the site and produced something better.

Well let me just add; Stretching pictures don't just work anywhere. It personally drives me crazy.
Re: Preview This Site Plsssss by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2008
loads of comments here for you,

1. we are cache of design
2. switchmax website design is the place where you will be guarante a breathtaking design
3. a lot is wrong with this paragraph man,

Switchmax Website Design
Is a Nigerian Freelance Website Design firm based in Lagos,Nigeria We specialize in helping small and medium sized organizations connect with their customers using a range of strategic marketing support services including branding design, logo design, graphic design and web design. We do whatever it takes to make your business more visible to your customers by creating the right web design tools and marketing solutions,on time and on budget.

I cant copy the rest, you need whitesmoke

4, you dont have to put that man with the oily face

and considering what you do, you need to be able to put a contact form on your contact page
Re: Preview This Site Plsssss by switchmax8: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2008
Hey,
Thanks guys practise makes perfect i will work on the whole aspect that you people have outlined am really happy for the comments because without fellow Nairalanders i will not be able to differ from the right perspective of web development.Thanks once again and do keep me update on the way a page layout,banner and other neccessary things should look like.
God will bless us all
Re: Preview This Site Plsssss by nuckecy(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2008
Switchmax, this the first time am commenting on website reviews, but I just want to say "You've tried". I respect your work, its Good though but just to work on your graphic abilities. Most webmasters started with CODING and after perfection they became complacent, forgeting Graphic. I never Thought about Coding until recently, am building it up.

Everyone had one or two hitches before the became good. My first website I designed I thot it was the best, but later I improved with time. I worked underground and improve myself. So you just have to work underground. If rush to get jobs, else you risk your portfolio.

Get an Original Copy of Photoshop CS3, its the best and its what I use. Get more information on Pixels (handling Graphics and images). Get an account for Stock images and alot more. Just give a good attention to Graphics before you know it your websites will scale through W3C validation.

Here are reference to some websites that really help me in my Graphics: www.pixel4life.com & www.tutorialized.com. Good for Photoshop Tutorials on Pixelization.

Do your thing!

www.bauxinc.com
Re: Preview This Site Plsssss by switchmax8: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2008
Hey,
thanks for the comment kindly preview my new homepage which i have designed to upload online i want comments on it.

(1) (Reply)

I.t. Trainings: Sharepoint, Oracle11g On Linux, Asp.net 2.0 , Java Web Dvpmt / I Need A Designer Who Can Design A News Letter For Me / Free Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.