Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act (1098 Views)

General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by djeoziv(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2014
dear NLs

I get my room mate irritated anytime I refuse to sleep on his bed after his acts grin..... The thing is he changes the gls like wrapper and its so irritating.

I don't pay the bills in that room but I can sure do without the room. I like the guy but hate the attitude. This feeling of maybe catching some skin infection due to maps on bed sheets irritates me.

Would I Be termed stupid by exhibiting this behaviour?
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by ggrin(f): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2014
^ ^ ^
gringringringringringrin
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by djeoziv(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2014
ggrin: ^ ^ ^
gringringringringringrin
Not a laughing matter..... I'm dead serious sad
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2014
Get a separate bed.

1 Like

Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by ggrin(f): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
djeoziv:
Not a laughing matter..... I'm dead serious sad
if ur dead serz...well am alive laughinggringringrin
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by djeoziv(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
bushdoc9919: Get a separate bed.
In a room apartment where the bed almost covers the whole space?
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by djeoziv(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
ggrin: if ur dead serz...well am alive laughinggringringrin

Not bad for u though..... Uneasy for me.... Enjoy angry
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by ggrin(f): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
djeoziv:

Not bad for u though..... Uneasy for me.... Enjoy angry
badt for the dead cheesy....easy for megrin...wait make I laugh small grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by djeoziv(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
ggrin: badt for the dead cheesy....easy for megrin...wait make I laugh small grincheesygrincheesygrin

No mind me. undecided

Laugh all u can...after all its a free world...

No qualm....it somehow funny too. And I know it

I hate selfish roomates
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by ggrin(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
djeoziv:

No mind me. undecided

Laugh all u can...after all its a free world...

No qualm....it somehow funny too. And I know it

I hate selfish roomates
ehya]-:
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by djeoziv(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
ggrin: ehya]-:

There's nothing I can say but....

God dey....

Cute pics u got friendie grin
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by ggrin(f): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
djeoziv:

There's nothing I can say but....

God dey....

Cute pics u got friendie grin
aww *covers face* thnks thowink buh tek away ur eyes I don get drivertongue
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by djeoziv(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
I meant the lady pics u fixed.... Don't think I'm a dole...
sad grin

grin
ggrin: aww *covers face* thnks thowink buh tek away ur eyes I don get drivertongue
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by ggrin(f): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
djeoziv: I meant the lady pics u fixed.... Don't think I'm a dole...
sad grin

grin
whts vis one sayingundecided
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by armadeo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
You don't pay the bills and you can do without the room so what's the problem?

You hate selfish roommates? There's this parable which says " who dey beg e hand dey long".
Re: He Refuses To Sleep On His Roomate's Bed After The Act by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2014
You're an adult and entitled to your own decisions, be nice enough to explain if he ever approaches you with the subject but other than that, do whatever pleases you. One life to live, good luck smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Neo Imperialist Ebola Propaganda And Economic Colonialism / Sure Treatment For: Hair Bumps, Whitlow, Athletic Foot, Eczema, Etc. / PHOTO See What NDLEA Found In A 31 Year Old Woman's Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.