Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs - Art, Graphics & Video (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs (114371 Views)

Photographers: Which Camera Will Give Me Blur Effect / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot / Professional Nigerian Photographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Feraz:

OK! So here's the thing: was leaving for somewhere and passed my fellow corps members' lodge when I saw one of them wanting to free it. Took it from him as that was my first time of seeing the animal. Freed it the next day as it refused eating the potatoes I dropped for it. . . cry cry Kano state is the location.

Complement of the season! smiley

Complement of the season to Nairaland's encyclopedia. smiley
Good to know that it didn't die of starvation in your hands. Compliments!
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
STOP!

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Justoc: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Hi Naturefellow. Your pictures are amazing. I think they would useful to me. Any way I can contact you?
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Justoc: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
naturefellow:
Some new sky images taken last weekend.
'Nice pictures of nature. Keep up the good work'

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by efec(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2016
2 of ma favourite pics of recent. the one dat looks lyk pebbles are actually pieces of broken blocks.

4 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by HyDef(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sit back, grab a book, and relax.

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Gosj01(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Environment

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Gosj01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
environment

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Gosj01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
d

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Gosj01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
imagine

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Gosj01(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmm

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by HyDef(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Taken with my new phone. Gionee Marathon M5.

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by UjSizzle(f): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Who wants lunch? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by UjSizzle(f): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Still spooked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by YungDee06: 12:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Nice concept. I believe you can do more and get increased patronage with short video ads.

Signup, create a business profile, upload videos or pictures of your business, services or profession for free and attract millions of Nigerians to you.

Tips: http://www.BiizMart.com/page/getting-started
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by KMSNG: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wish I could reply directly to the photos I liked the most.... too bad I can't..

Great thread! Great photos! Keep it up!

I think the best phone cameras are iPhone 6/6s and Samsung Galaxy. From what I see on platforms like INSTAGRAM.

If you want to up your mobile phone photography game, those two are a good start.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
National Mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by braintext(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by HyDef(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
KMSNG:
Wish I could reply directly to the photos I liked the most.... too bad I can't..

Great thread! Great photos! Keep it up!

I think the best phone cameras are iPhone 6/6s and Samsung Galaxy. From what I see on platforms like INSTAGRAM.

If you want to up your mobile phone photography game, those two are a good start.

Well, you could if you hit the quote button under each post you liked.

Thanks for the compliments!

The pen is mightier.

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by KMSNG: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oh thanks!

Didn't know that is how QUOTE works.

HyDef:

Well, you could if you hit the quote button under each post you liked.

Thanks for the compliments!

The pen is mightier.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by KMSNG: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
I loved your photo the most!

Great use of effect to boost your creative intention and add to the aura of the photo.

Thumbs up!

UjSizzle:
Still spooked
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by HyDef(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
KMSNG:
Oh thanks!

Didn't know that is how QUOTE works.

No problem.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by UjSizzle(f): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
KMSNG:
I loved your photo the most!

Great use of effect to boost your creative intention and add to the aura of the photo.

Thumbs up!

Thank you smiley
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
UjSizzle:

Thank you smiley

Do you do it professionally?
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by UjSizzle(f): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
jaybee3:

Do you do it professionally?
grin No. Any suggestions?
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
UjSizzle:

grin No. Any suggestions?

I want to hire you na
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by UjSizzle(f): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
jaybee3:

I want to hire you na
Oya na. I'm game cheesy
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by hulkhiharitoz(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pancakes for lunch

Bottle of gum

Taken with 5mp camera .. Gionee m3 mini

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by jaybee3(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
UjSizzle:

Oya na. I'm game cheesy

Why do you think I'm joking?
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. . .

3 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by HyDef(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Victoriousvic:
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. . .

Hard to believe that's a mobile camera. Great pic. smiley
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by UjSizzle(f): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
jaybee3:

Why do you think I'm joking?
I don't think you're joking smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (44) (Reply)

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.