Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? (35448 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel Massively Exaggerating Iron Dome's Success Rate / Obama Stops Europe Missle Defence System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by skullz: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: Copy cat that can't even catch 30% of projectiles hurtling into Isreali airspace.Where is the protection?....Please.
The iron dome wasn't designed to stop or defend against every rocket attack, it was designed to defend against rockets heading for densely populated areas

9 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

Educate yourself

Christians are different from Judists

Learn not to be aggressive.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by sunsky29(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2014
Abeg I no understand o.is it RPG u people are sayin was fired to isreal or which kain rocket again na.bt wait o.dis iron dome,wat if d tin miss road for air shebi wen it land for ground it go still boommb like d rocket wey dem send am to go kach? Abeg mk una hlp me out?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by OmichaelO: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: What ignorance?? That a break through US tech designed to stop ICBMs from Russia in a cold war era suddenly finds itself though in a scaled back version smack in the middle east? Shine your eyes..
any publication to support that?

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Sibrah: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2014
EasternLeopard: That's what Nigeria needs to build to counter BH rockets which saharareporters said might be deployed by BH in the future if BH is not stopped now.

Nigeria needs to build a single man portable anti-rocket-missle-shell radar/infared weapons.
Really? What we need is politicians to stop settling 'Party' dispute with the blood of innocent Nigerians. $500 Million will build 250 schools and another $1.5Billion will pay for the running of such school until the students become too educated to be Boko Haram.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2014
kudiice:
You ain't smart at all for saying that. They are one of the smartest people alive.
I like to say they are the most desperate, but who can blame them if they are hemmed in by hostile nations??
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2014
OmichaelO: any publication to support that?
What are you? SSS?!
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by manosteel(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: A copy cat technology culled from the US Patriot Missile System...Isrealis aren't that smart.....
The new deal will also see the U.S. gain“significant co-production opportunities.” Guess you missed this part.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

No...in Nigeria,Nigerians do not want to do development.

Look,developed nations became developed because there were men and women ready to get their hands dirty tinkering around with a piece of machinery, either to make it better, or to invent some new machine.

In Nigeria,many people think that development is reception of my piece of the national cake at eight o clock in the morning , whilst I am working in my air conditioned office and driving my End of discussion jeep......and getting your hands dirty is for illiterates.

And this attitude is especially seen amongst Christians....and even Muslims,pagans and atheists in this country.

Pls don't forget that almost all Israelites aren't Christians and muslims, they practice judaism. They believed their Christ/Messiah is yet to come.

And in the case of technological advancement, there are so many factors that are more glaring apart from religion.

#Bye #Rush-hour
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by luluosas(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2014
O LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, please help my country Nigeria, never to find herself against foreign invasion. Should this happen O LORD, we will never never survive it since the internal terrorist Boko Haram insurgents have become a hard nut to crack.
Father, this I humbly ask in JESUS most powerful name I pray.
Amen.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ebullientV(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2014
mctons:

Ask the oaf and premature brain...
The way some pple make comments here sometimes, makes u think they reason with their rear-ends..
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2014
skullz:
The iron dome wasn't designed to stop or defend against every rocket attack, it was designed to defend against rockets heading for densely populated areas
It was designed to commence tracking and launch of every rocket headin into dense areas out of which less than 30% are intercepted, we rather plunge nakedd into a firefight..
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by lekkie073(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2014
jayseehe:
no, they are Muslims... the Jerusalem your Christians go to for pilgrimage located where?
Can u now see vividly DAT Ur education was a financial waste......Christians in Israel r not even up to 5% of the population.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by OmichaelO: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: What are you? SSS?!
loool
no, the sources I have never recorded USA using it in the cold war.Atleast you will have something to back up your claim innit?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by 50calibre(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

I dnt think so. They helped develop it for the US. Have you forgotten they dominate the US intelligence?

Says who? The US has no need for such short-range missile interceptor.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by jayseehe(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2014
lekkie073:
Can u now see vividly DAT Ur education was a financial waste......Christians in Israel r not even up to 5% of the population.
so because I'm educated, I should know everything
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2014
manosteel: The new deal will also see the U.S. gain“significant co-production opportunities.” Guess you missed this part.
Yeah more like soft landing for the Americans...
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ebullientV(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Dude, when did you become Ichidodo? Did you read my comment at all? Was your Moniker mentioned? Try and mind your own business dude, pfffffffftttttt. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Very sorry, know i've seen what u meant.

Itz an error on my part.. Very sorry again.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by FlyinDutchMan(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: Copy cat that can't even catch 30% of projectiles hurtling into Isreali airspace.Where is the protection?....Please.
Despite the amount of missiles fired by Hamas, Israel recorded only one dead, moreover the Iron doom intercept missiles targeting civilian population, so it doesn't matter the percentage in as much as Israeli populace are safe

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Toktee(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: A copy cat technology culled from the US Patriot Missile System...Isrealis aren't that smart.....
jealousy is an infection,you are infected already,if they copy it frm the americans,who are the americans,do you know the strength behind the succes of the american intelligence and military service,why are they buying the technoledgy.
Do you know that the feared drone today was initially a toy and a computer game?
Go write your waec and neco again.

5 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2014
OmichaelO: loool
no, the sources I have never recorded USA using it in the cold war.Atleast you will have something to back up your claim innit?
So you never heard heard of the patriot? I coould as well check up ICBMs for you,innit?..
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Edusouls(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2014
Isreal is a vry ruthless country, they have bombarded and killed innocent civilians, including kids playing at the beach,women and even an entire household, militants re hard to kill, so innocent childrens blood pay 4 this madness..isreal and it's brothers is a cursed race, the jews re realy cursed, and wat did u expect for people that rejected and crucified christ in uttermost wickedness, the suffering has no end..

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by 50calibre(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2014
dada01: [left][/left]God is realy with isreal, despite adversities surrounding them. They re alwayz standing out

Really? So was God with them when Hitler slaughtered more than 6 million Jews, almost wiping out the entire Jewish population in Europe?

I'm tired of seeing these bible fanatics on any Israeli thread spewing nonsense. This is not the bible, this is no longer ancient biblical times, so if you can't relate to current happenings, please just shut up and take your biblical prophesies to the religious section.

4 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Jews aren't that smart? Darn, you're a caveman.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Toktee: [s]jealousy is an infection,you are infected already,if they copy it frm the americans,who are the americans,do you know the strength behind the succes of the american intelligence and military service,why are they buying the technoledgy.
Do you know that the feared drone today was initially a toy and a computer game?
Go write your waec and neco again.[/s]
Sentimental Crap....
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ElNur1: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2014
I hope dey also hav d anti rockets dat can stp JUJU..
bcus i swr,My village Babalawos dnt use ordinary missiles..

PEACE
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nacl: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2014
THE AMERICAN DEFENCE LABORATORY IS MADE UP OF A LARGE NUMBER OF JEWISH SCIENTISTS FOR UR INFO.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2014
FlyinDutchMan:
Despite the amount of missiles fired by Hamas, Israel recorded only one dead, moreover the Iron doom intercept missiles targeting civilian population, so it doesn't matter the percentage in as much as Israeli populace are safe
That has to do with the Imprecision of the Qassam Brigade in the Hamas and not the Dome entirely..
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2014
jayseehe: here in Nigeria, Christians will hold their peace and expect the lord to fight for them...
the real Christians know better
jews nt christians
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by eposho: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2014
Nacl:
THE AMERICAN DEFENCE LABORATORY IS MADE UP OF A LARGE NUMBER OF JEWISH SCIENTISTS FOR UR INFO.
And so?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ElNur1: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2014
CoolHunk:
Jews aren't that smart? Darn, you're a caveman.

ABEG, tell him ooo..
it seems he doesnt knw who Israelites are..

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2014
Nacl:
Who ofcourse are prone to spying for israel.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso / What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.