Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? (35448 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel Massively Exaggerating Iron Dome's Success Rate / Obama Stops Europe Missle Defence System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

Jews wire not firing rockets into Germany to claim European Lands.

See...You lost flat.

Assuming Palestianins are actually oppressed, I guess Rocket will solve their problems.

I dont have to support Arabs or jews. It is common sense.

You cant get anything from Israel with force/rockets. You will only waste innocent life.

People like you encourage Hamaz to fight and when they get injured, come here and cry.

Stop supporting either of the 2 sides. Palestinians are no innocent, do you know much each rocket cost?

Israel is using the same amount of money to power Iron dome to protect its citizen.

I know you will not accept these damning fact. Its normal as a muslim. But fact is always fact.

Assuming? your mind is made up, believe whatever.

Let me shock you, you are not more Christian than i am, infact, you might be surprised you are a member of a church one of my siblings preside over.

You are viewing things on a religions ground while i view on a humanitarian ground. yours is dead to conscience while mine is the opposite.

Enjoy.

Jesus is more Palestine than Jewish, his place of birth is in the same region Israel is destroying!

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0712/jesus_palestinian.php3#.U8knI_ldX9M

Christian pilgrims visit the Church of Nativity, the traditional birthplace of Jesus Christ, in the biblical Palestinian town of Bethlehem on June 28. The Palestinians hailed Friday's granting by UNESCO of world heritage status to the Church of the Nativity in the West Bank city of Bethlehem as a "historic day for justice."

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by lekkie073(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tajsagay: using $1,000,000 missiles to intercept $500 rockets.....don't sound cost effective to me
the destruction a $500 rocket would do far outweighs a million dollars .....
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Lightening: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
50calibre:

Really? So was God with them when Hitler slaughtered more than 6 million Jews, almost wiping out the entire Jewish population in Europe?

I'm tired of seeing these bible fanatics on any Israeli thread spewing nonsense. This is not the bible, this is no longer ancient biblical times, so if you can't relate to current happenings, please just shut up and take your biblical prophesies to the religious section.

Agreed that " this is no longer the ancient times". But remember that their God whom they have eternal covenant with is the "Ancient of days".
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by lorRhyMeZ: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
jayseehe: here in Nigeria, Christians will hold their peace and expect the lord to fight for them...
the real Christians know better

Last time I checked,Israelis were Jewish...
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Lightening: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

Think here, we are not kids, how come they have barbed wire over the Palestine and decides for them? think... i asked you a simple question, can you show us pictures of dead Israelis killed by Palestine since we are told they are shooting rockets into Israel?

You talk as if Hamas is firing rockets into Israel as a friendly gesture with no intention of hurting anyone. They picked on.the wrong opponent once again. Nobody is stopping them from delivering more precision missile shots na.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by iamord(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
seagullbabz:

The things u say without researching about it. Israel has always been in the forefront of weapons development, that's why the USA made them allies and they sponsor the development. Its coz after d researches, US will then have theirs made...so I beg to differ, it's not copycat. no one sponsors a copy cat research.
that's is attributed to their generations of fighting.. It has only made them more tatical and developed more skills in the offensive
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by TellBlazer(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
If the Arabs lay down their arms there will be no more war,but if Israel lay down its arms there will be no more Israel.......Benjamin. N.

4 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by iamord(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
TellBlazer: If the Arabs lay down their arms there will be no more war,but if Israel lay down its arms there will be no more Israel.......Benjamin. N.
hmmmm so deep..a lot to grab from this

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lightening:

You talk as if Hamas is firing rockets into Israel as a friendly gesture with no intention of hurting anyone. They picked on.the wrong opponent once again. Nobody is stopping them from delivering more precision missile shots na.

Na, you are not getting it, do you know the settings around that area? they are prisoners on their own land. Israel and Egypt decide what happen happens to them, they are living under bondage, they can't make decisions by themselves without first seeking approval from mainly Israel, they live as slaves on their lands, they have barbed wire everywhere, they can't ship in what they want as a people without first going through the Israeli, they are being oppressed, educate yourself bro, do your own research.

The missile you are taking about has more to do with them trying to fight oppression in their own little way unfortunately can't hurt Israel because Israel is in charge of the structure of that area and 98% of all the rockets they keep firing end up as waste, it hardly gets to where the Israelis populace are. unlike the Palestine that are concentrated in one area (Gaza strip), they can be easily targeted and destroyed, they have been cornered into that little space with no breathing space. the missiles are only to try to see if they can fight back.

You remember how you always beat your younger brother at will? does he allow you beat him all the time without trying to see if he can land few punches on you? this is exactly what is going on overthere.

Elder brother oppressing and bullying the younger one into submission to the extent of deciding what happens in their lives.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by zubby29(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
@banega and u are happy about dat,dis war between d isrealis and palestines isnt fair,i hope God will intervene
banega: Israel whopping Arabian asses since 1976 cool!! •
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Chanzy1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: A copy cat technology culled from the US Patriot Missile System...Isrealis aren't that smart.....

If u knew better,you should have know that the 50 state country are d real theives.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by dohiswill: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

Assuming? your mind is made up, believe whatever.

Let me shock you, you are not more Christian than i am, infact, you might be surprised you are a member of a church one of my siblings preside over.

You are viewing things on a religions ground while i view on a humanitarian ground. yours is dead to conscience while mine is the opposite.

Enjoy.

Jesus is more Palestine than Jewish, his place of birth is in the same region Israel is destroying!

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0712/jesus_palestinian.php3#.U8knI_ldX9M

Christian pilgrims visit the Church of Nativity, the traditional birthplace of Jesus Christ, in the biblical Palestinian town of Bethlehem on June 28. The Palestinians hailed Friday's granting by UNESCO of world heritage status to the Church of the Nativity in the West Bank city of Bethlehem as a "historic day for justice."

If you are a christian as u profesed i think u should spend ur energy proclaming the good news, nt this unproductive arguments
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by rajoys: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
searay: Assuming, Palestine was our neighbor and we have these same leaders...

My brother we for don die finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by DECOtech(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: A copy cat technology culled from the US Patriot Missile System...Isrealis aren't that smart.....
Your point? ...did you not read the part about U.S funding?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by winner01(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
yungchop: die motherfucker!!
No jihadist...I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the Living.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
yepa see mumu who sold US their drones and helped US develop their security systems?
Think and know before commenting ignorance is not a mistake.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
DECOtech: Your point? ...did you not read the part about U.S funding?
Before or after the system had been set up already??...
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
ebullientV: The children of Israel having terrific war strategies nd warriors since the days of David grin grin grin
Since the days of simeon and levi.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
tunspider:
[s]yepa see mumu who sold US their drones and helped US develop their security systems?
Think and know before commenting ignorance is not a mistake.[/s]
Shut my friend, did they tell you Israelis sold drones to Americans or American were so foolish to allow a third party country share secrets of national security??..Foolish Antelope.....
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
dohiswill:
If you are a christian as u profesed i think u should spend ur energy proclaming the good news, nt this unproductive arguments

And how many "good" news have you professed?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bill Clinton warns Israel on 'isolating itself from world opinion'

New Delhi (AFP) - Former US president Bill Clinton has warned Israel about "isolating itself from world opinion" due to repeated conflicts in Gaza after four children were killed on a beach in the latest violence.

More than 220 Palestinians, most of them civilians, have died during 10 days of Israeli bombing and shelling in Gaza in retaliation for over 1,200 rocket attacks from Hamas militants.

"Over the long run it is not good for Israel to keep isolating itself from world opinion because of the absence of a viable peace process," Clinton told the Indian NDTV news channel on Wednesday.

"In the short to medium term, Hamas can inflict terrible public relations damage on Israel by forcing it to kill Palestinian civilians to counter Hamas," he added.

http://news.yahoo.com/bill-clinton-warns-israel-isolating-itself-world-opinion-132921445.html

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by searay(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
rajoys:

My brother we for don die finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
seriously we for don finish
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by enomakos(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
land of covenant
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by DECOtech(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: Before or after the system had been set up already??...
The Americans you have alleged they were copied are the ones throwing in millions of dollars in support of the said copied project. Do you just enjoy taking panadol for someone else's headache?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
If you guys really read your bible, Israel's triumph wouldn't come as a shock to you for it is written. And it is also written that in the end time Israel would be defeated.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by electropiz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
even if it is copied its 100% israeli, and as Good as the patriot Missile.... Appreciate the jews they are ooo
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by dnawah(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
banega: Israel whopping Arabian asses since 1976 cool!! •
whopping asses grin

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by karpentar: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2014

Jealous f00l
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Raxxye(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
God bless Israel!
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Ashmark(m): 1:55am On Jul 19, 2014
lekkie073:
Can u now see vividly DAT Ur education was a financial waste......Christians in Israel r not even up to 5% of the population.

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population
as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim , 2.1%
Christian , and 1.7% Druze , with the remaining 4.0% not
classified by religion.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by acenazt: 3:24am On Jul 19, 2014
EasternLeopard: That's what Nigeria needs to build to counter BH rockets which saharareporters said might be deployed by BH in the future if BH is not stopped now.

Nigeria needs to build a single man portable anti-rocket-missle-shell radar/infared weapons.
drunk guy. You don eva hia say bh use missile?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by acenazt: 3:27am On Jul 19, 2014
jayseehe: here in Nigeria, Christians will hold their peace and expect the lord to fight for them...
the real Christians know better
forget all those church loving people. Them go pack dem sef go church every day,pastor go yarn dem message forgetting even d bible say dey heaven only help pesin wey help himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso / What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.