Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7421 Views)

How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Angeldemivida: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
naij28: I am 27 years old ,manager of my Uncle's company here in Lagos(name withheld) . i first met my employee's girlfriend/Fiancee when we had a company picnic outing which my uncle had organized for the company staffs .she's (24 and he is 29). we exchanged numbers. ever since then,I have been fucking her . she sometimes visits and brings lunch for her boyfriend . we chat and joke around in the lunch room while her boyfriend is also there. all of my employees are afraid of me I can be very Serious ,I even use my belt on them when i get uncontrollably angry . once I kick her boyfriend and the other staffs back to work after lunch ,I invite her back into my office for sexual intimacy .
her boyfriend recently found my name on her phone and called my number. I got really pissed at him and brushed it off with an excuse . I even threatened to sack him . I made him scared by telling him that I have a gun and have my Boys that could beat him up etc . I was so furious and pissed , he begged me not to be angry. The next day his fiance brought him Food. after lunch,I sent him and the other staffs back to work and his girlfriend went with me back into my office.
He recently came and knocked on my office door to ask for my assistance at the warehouse ,His girlfriend was in my office . I went outside my office without fully opening the door . when I got to the warehouse I was angry and used my belt on him for mishandling the machine . I fixed the problem and went back to my office to continue with his fiancee .
He still seems a little bit suspicious but too afraid to confront me about it because I am known to be very mean and no-nonsense Boss.
deep down inside I feel a Little guilty.

What the f*ck is wrong with you man.
Quit acting like Hitler, boy.
No condition is permanent, don't use your good position to maltreat somebody else cause God has the ability to reverse that situation in a twinkle of an eye. Now quickly have a change of heart and stop treating your fellow man like filth, to think that the man is even older than you too and you are using belt on him. Never you use belt on anybody again, okay?
Get it?
Got it. I'm sure you did.

1 Like

Re: . by nikkypearl(f): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Angeldemivida:

What the f*ck is wrong with you man.
Quit acting like Hitler, boy.
No condition is permanent, don't use your good position to maltreat somebody else cause God has the ability to reverse that situation in a twinkle of an eye. Now quickly have a change of heart and stop treating your fellow man like filth, to think that the man is even older than you too and you are using belt on him. Never you use belt on anybody again, okay?
Get it?
Got it. I'm sure you did.
Y all of una dey take dis yeye op wey stil dey find job serious grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Angeldemivida: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
nikkypearl:
Y all of una dey take dis yeye op wey stil dey find job serious grin grin

Yeah girl.
He did sound like he was fantasizing about being a manager. Hahaha.
His story even sounds made-up too.

1 Like

Re: . by lozairio(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
So lucky it aint me you messin with if it for real

1 Like

Re: . by drnoel: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
naij28: I am 27 years old ,manager of my Uncle's company here in Lagos(name withheld) . i first met my employee's girlfriend/Fiancee when we had a company picnic outing which my uncle had organized for the company staffs .she's (24 and he is 29). we exchanged numbers. ever since then,I have been fucking her . she sometimes visits and brings lunch for her boyfriend . we chat and joke around in the lunch room while her boyfriend is also there. all of my employees are afraid of me I can be very Serious ,I even use my belt on them when i get uncontrollably angry . once I kick her boyfriend and the other staffs back to work after lunch ,I invite her back into my office for sexual intimacy .
her boyfriend recently found my name on her phone and called my number. I got really pissed at him and brushed it off with an excuse . I even threatened to sack him . I made him scared by telling him that I have a gun and have my Boys that could beat him up etc . I was so furious and pissed , he begged me not to be angry. The next day his fiance brought him Food. after lunch,I sent him and the other staffs back to work and his girlfriend went with me back into my office.
He recently came and knocked on my office door to ask for my assistance at the warehouse ,His girlfriend was in my office . I went outside my office without fully opening the door . when I got to the warehouse I was angry and used my belt on him for mishandling the machine . I fixed the problem and went back to my office to continue with his fiancee .
He still seems a little bit suspicious but too afraid to confront me about it because I am known to be very mean and no-nonsense Boss.

U are a verry big [size=38pt]fooooooooooooooooool[/size]

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dude you are such a motherfucker and would have been so bleeped up if you were messin with me this way

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
This guy is lying let us not take him serious

1 Like

Re: . by delishpot: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dygeasy: Baba wetin you dey talk na?

Na pidgin English abi Mathematics?

Lol, you don finish me o. Nor vex say I use my matbematics spoil your eyes. i just dey try to learn pidgin but I don dey pro small small sha.
Lol. I mean say, na peopke wey eicked like this naim gods sabi to give long life. Whereras good people dey die quick. I come say well sha, if say him good noe, dey treat his employee well, na dem go still go backyard plan to kill him, believing say as him dey help dem e mean say him get plenry money for waredrobe for him house.
No worry I go try to write well.
Abeg, who dey near that OP sef? Make una help me konck am for head. No be knock o, konck, that type wey ee dey rub spit for knockle, turn hand round and round then land am for the unfortunate person head. Yes that type naim make una help me give OP. Him don too soak garri, since 3 days na garri him dey soak now the thing don make am dey dream dreams of being Oga for one company wey spirit uncle open. Make una help me konck am wake up biko.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bullshit!
Re: . by Emilord(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bia Op,ina apu ara?how do u expect pesin to believe dis ur copy copy?...uburu gi gbara uka

1 Like

Re: . by Raftsoul: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
angryWake up one morning realise you have nothing reasonable to do decide to make up a baseless disgusting story to get comments which is actually working cause I'm even posting one now.....life is too short to do stupid things like this!!...

1 Like

Re: . by Dygeasy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
delishpot:

Lol, you don finish me o. Nor vex say I use my matbematics spoil your eyes. i just dey try to learn pidgin but I don dey pro small small sha.
Lol. I mean say, na peopke wey eicked like this naim gods sabi to give long life. Whereras good people dey die quick. I come say well sha, if say him good noe, dey treat his employee well, na dem go still go backyard plan to kill him, believing say as him dey help dem e mean say him get plenry money for waredrobe for him house.
No worry I go try to write well.
Abeg, who dey near that OP sef? Make una help me konck am for head. No be knock o, konck, that type wey ee dey rub spit for knockle, turn hand round and round then land am for the unfortunate person head. Yes that type naim make una help me give OP. Him don too soak garri, since 3 days na garri him dey soak now the thing don make am dey dream dreams of being Oga for one company wey spirit uncle open. Make una help me konck am wake up biko.
hmm...
Re: . by englishmart(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
MizMyColi: Please, Have They Started World Cup?
yea, but not now
Re: . by joelpearl: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2014
@OP, are u sure u have been using ur drugs as stated by ur psychiatrist? u pls do o, u need it
Re: . by oluwafemi113(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2014
Another wasted sperm.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2014
This guy is madder than a mad man with 36years madding experience!
Re: . by 2goodbobo(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2014
please where can i buy kpomo?
Re: . by cuteyspy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Aw did I gt into dis story!!
Re: . by apolonius(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Disgusting clod!
Re: . by anumide(f): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
BORING!!!
*yawns* why is Mourinho refusing to buy more players?
Re: . by Lanre4sure: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
I think the OP is actually the victim here,and is jus doing that "my friend" story.

1 Like

Re: . by EzzyStanley(m): 12:29am On Jul 20, 2014
something tells me that this story is fake
Re: . by rhemal: 5:26am On Jul 20, 2014

that old woman from u village is following u
Re: . by SleekyPosh(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2014
angryOP...What if I told u dat people like U are the main reason Y LAWMA was established.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2014

Fake superstory; fooolish O.P
Re: . by khiaa(f): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2014

You beat him with a belt!! He should have grabbed that belt, wrapped it around your throat and choked the shyt out of you. This couldn't happen in America because you would lose your job so fast and you and your uncle would have a law suit filed against you. You are a horrible person with serious issues. Lets reflect over the things you have told us about yourself so far.

#1 You are sexually attracted to children, and you find that normal.

#2 You physically abuse your employees, and think you have every right to because your uncle owns the company.

#3 You are forking your employee's fiancee on the job making it impossible for him to concentrate on his responsibilities and be a productive worker (which is why you beat him) Your uncle is a fool for hiring you as a manager because you will run his company into the ground. What you are doing is called abuse of power, you know your employee is afraid to lose his job and you take advantage of that knowledge. Forking on the job, how unprofessional.

#4 You enjoy having sex with your cousins, and you find that normal.

#5 You have better get some mental help before someone seriously hurt you.

#6 You are a coward hiding under your uncle's coat tail.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Since NL back on net mad people don dey register,it's a pity.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 21, 2014
op...you re a very stewpid man...better stop embarrassing yourself at work and online and get something meaningful to focus your energy on...Do you know the story of David and Uriah...leave the brother alone agbaya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tag A Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship / Man Looking At My Weave Hair Extension Lustfully At An Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.