Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Kate Henshaw Turns Politician, Joins PDP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Turns Politician, Joins PDP (1007 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Turns Politician, Joins PDP by AmicableEd: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2014
Ghen Ghen! Kate Henshaw has joined politics.
The veteran actress and Samsung ambassador is contesting for the Federal House of Representatives for Calabar Munical/Odukpani Federal Constituency under the PDP.
She will run within the PDP to get the ticket. The primaries is in October. If she wins, she will become Hon. Kate Henshaw. She will be officially unveiled on www.campaign.ng tomorrow July 19th, which is 43rd birthda. Goodluck to her!
http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/07/kate-henshaw-turns-politicians-joins-pdp.html

Re: Kate Henshaw Turns Politician, Joins PDP by Ahmed0336(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2014
It is a good thing to see women participating in politics. But if I were her, I would save my money and energy for better things dats if @ all what d op posted is true.
Re: Kate Henshaw Turns Politician, Joins PDP by dejt4u(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2014
Even if she lose in the primaries.. She will soon be relevant in d political world of this country.. I respect her courage nd doggedness.. I wish her the very best
Re: Kate Henshaw Turns Politician, Joins PDP by Gboliwe: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2014
I like her Tshirt! kiss

Proudly Nigerian.
Re: Kate Henshaw Turns Politician, Joins PDP by Dapsynzeal(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2014
Not a bad one..Just we don't knw the motivation behind it,if it's to serve or join the bandwagon of national cake interest
Re: Kate Henshaw Turns Politician, Joins PDP by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2014
Hope she won't become Aminu Waziri Tambuwa personal mistress?

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Slams Haters- Says (I Use To Be A Plantain Seller) / Eedris Abdullkareem Blast Mtv For Not Puting His Song On Th List / Oma Nnadi Goes Behind Haters Comment...see Her Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.