Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,806 members, 7,921,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (52241 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Danhumprey: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

You called being shot and butchered a glorious end.Please can someone hand me a gun let me shoot myself for this guy. embarassed undecided angry
gringringringringringrin
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by mekadinho(f): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blackchampion: Nna mehn! ike ndi awusa (hausa) agwugo kwam n'obodo aaoooo. Mmadu oganozi n'ulo ya wérè nópia akpa something. Sisi kezie obodo aa ka ndi ugwu jebe nke faa naa Hiaaa!
Hahaha...... Nwanne, o bughi nani gi ka Ike gwugoro, Chukwunna mezie ebere kee obodo ah.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by winner01(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin
when u eventually become a jihadist mate, I hope you don't bring sadness and mourning to your family.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by IYANGBALI: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Osama10: Any right thinking human being would have left that state now.
God bless you jare
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Maonyz(f): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
oduastates: Why can't some people use their brains.
Why is adeboye not going to borno to hold his crusade?
There is no God.if at all there is one ,then that God is the God of Ife and the Yorubas and not the god of intolerant places like Mecca , medina and Israel .

This is for you, read and please feel very free to insult me. It is most welcome...

Psalm 14v1...  THE [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God.

1Timothy 2v5 : For there [is only] one God, and [only] one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6  Who gave Himself as a ransom for all [people, a fact that was] attested to at the right and proper time.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Some day you will have reasons to understand this and yield yourself to the only ONE who saves!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
There is no God.if at all there is one ,then that God is the God of Ife and the Yorubas and not the god of intolerant places like Mecca , medina and Israel .
U ARE MAD
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by NICEMAN01: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
The FOOL says there is no GOD!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by IYANGBALI: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
juman: What was he doing in that area?

I no pity him jooor.
ode ni e
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
LEXYCOM: May God forgive all of you that speaks against the man of God....you are toying with judgment....Only a fool will say there is no God....My God does what pleases him.....if he likes, he saves and if he likes he let death happen....all the same, he still remaineth God

So does the Great FSM.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Even if we go our seperate ways,the hate will not even stop.

Nothing, not even Satan, can ever make me like a yorubaman.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]When igbo people were being killed in the north, here on this Nairaland, people gave their condolences, Me inclusive; without ever including ethnic sentiments. A yoruba died and many of you igbo people are there Jubilating, it simply shows how backward you are...Keep living in the hate your forefathers planted in you, Shame on you and on your kind. The nations regard for you and your people has become terribly minimal incase you are unaware, you deserve no respect, Ojukwu and the great Achebe took your respect with them to the grave!! Create a new legacy by being people rid of hate, and ethnocentrism, Cheers[/size]

Look in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by delpee(f): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
BTW is it compulsory for a Pastor to go to a remote area with his family especially in these BH days? Scary what could have happened to his family.
Its disheartening but this isn't the first time. Methinks people should hearken to the clarion call of the Arewa youth on behalf of their people. A word is enough for the wise.

RIP Dokun Taiwo.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by tonychristopher: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
,and you say Islam is a peaceful venture and you know that hausas are just stupid

Thank lord I am not among the both religion

May he rest in peace
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by tonychristopher: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
I Am A DIE HARD IGBO MAN BUT I AM OBSERVING CEASE FIRE

I WILL SAY TO THE YORUBA PASTOR

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE AND I PRAY FOR SAFETY OF HIS FAMILY

HE IS INNOCENT AND HARMLESS

THIS IS THE MORE REASON I HATE NORTH AND MUSLIM
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Acidosis(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Nothing, not even Satan, can ever make me like a yorubaman.

You're at loss bro, yoruba men don't hate you, but you hate them;

The hatred dwells in you like a burden/disease.

Na only you carry wahala put for head oo

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by datguru: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot: my brothers from the South West will be disappointed when they see the name of the pastor

Another wasted sperm
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Acidosis(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
IYANGBALI: God bless you jare

shey you go run comot from dat ya state when they visit?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by kamo2930yahoo(f): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
The dead pastor na Yoloba[/quote]
What is yoloba?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by kamo2930yahoo(f): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
He isn't the first pastor to die for the gospel, so why put up RCCG as if it's going to bring a bad name to the church? Why put up Pastor Adeboye's pix? It aint necessary.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by nora544: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
What is with the other people who where killed, okeay I know they are normal people no pastor, for me every one who lose his life is important and if it is a pastor or not.
He makes his business so why he is so important!!!!!!!!!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by daniwealth(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin
Y say so God knows Y it happened...He knows the best
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
kamo2930yahoo: The dead pastor na Yoloba
What is yoloba?

ndi yoloba
ndi ofe

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by kamo2930yahoo(f): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

ndi yoloba
ndi ofe
Write English please.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by EKPETI(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2014

There is God! Boko haram will nt see our end we will see their end. No man can fight 4 God. He will show up in His majesty. He destroyed pharoah let alone boko haram. He will turn again d captivity of Nigeria. If we cry unto him. Jesus is Lord.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by nora544: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
kamo2930yahoo: He isn't the first pastor to die for the gospel, so why put up RCCG as if it's going to bring a bad name to the church? Why put up Pastor Adeboye's pix? It aint necessary.

what is bad about it that they tell to which church he belong, Adeboye is not god he is a normal human not more, a normal man who send his workers to every part of the country that they can m ake money for him.

It is Adeboyes business!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
kamo2930yahoo:
Write English please.

ok.

betrayers
back stabbers
oily soup lovers
scratched faces
dirty
cowards
loud mouthed
uncultured
beggars
parasites
terrorists
slaves

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Look in the mirror.

I really don't mind yorubas being accused, but if an igbo is going to keep playing victim and peddling hate from generatiion to generation, i will stick with my people too. I will be as biased as they are. You shout igbo, id shout yoruba. i love a Nigeria without ethnic hate, but these igbos just wont stop. Blame the leaders as individuals, blame the criminals, not a whole tribe.!! its distasteful. i simply gave a more explicit pill of what they have been peddling from the time i was born. No one hates igbos, but thehey act like everyone is against em.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by chamboy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
angela98: What are all this Christians still doing in the north? They should by now realise that devil and his followers has become permanent occupants of the north. Nowadays, residing in any area in the north is a big risk. Well may his soul rest in peace.
is there anywhere in the bible that said runaway from devil
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by BinghiNya(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
ANAMBRA11: The man is a martyr if I begin to insult islam now mynd44 go ban me
abuse islam but Ȋ̝̊̅§ your God active, he allows his worshippers to ß killed like goats
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
hazyfm: [size=18pt]GOD PLEASE HEAL OUR LAND...[/size]

Which land

The one already DOOMED cool undecided

Now you know Igbo are the Wise men smiley

#Dividenigerianow-beforeyoudei

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrT2011:

Which land

The one already DOOMED cool undecided

Now you know Igbo are the Wise men smiley

#Dividenigerianow-beforeyoudei

Igbos been decieving themselves since time memorial....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.