Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,789 members, 7,921,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:04 PM

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (52239 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

And strength to defend yourself. Or is your god weak?

Guy I tot u once said u are now a Christian and u were turning away from atheism. Abi the nairaland global melt down and time travel affected you immensely.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ichidodo: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]When igbo people were being killed in the north, here on this Nairaland, people gave their condolences, Me inclusive; without ever including ethnic sentiments. A yoruba died and many of you igbo people are there Jubilating, it simply shows how backward you are...Keep living in the hate your forefathers planted in you, Shame on you and on your kind. The nations regard for you and your people has become terribly minimal incase you are unaware, you deserve no respect, Ojukwu and the great Achebe took your respect with them to the grave!! Create a new legacy by being people rid of hate, and ethnocentrism, Cheers[/size]
You must think we are fools to believe your sentimental crap or did you not notice the direction this thread was about going as a comment praised the act with the belief it was an igbo victim?? only to check to see it was an own goal as the Yoruba name flashed across our screens...And you want us to sit back and not press home our advantage??.Our sympathies still go to the family,Even though Awolowo and co took our regards for your people to their graves cheers.

9 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Blackchampion(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot:
she don spoil me finish grin
Nna eeh! nwata nwanyi ekogo kwam oooo. Infact d babe maa ife analu
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
lagcity:

You can give us one example of cowing behind Igbos or get lost. You are the ones who have always screamed of "betrayal", so who is depending on whom, ewu? grin grin

Igbo people live off the remnants of the 90s wisdom, they barely think things through rationally when it comes to this ethnic thing. Like modern villagers living off rumours and grapevines. jeez

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blackchampion: Nna eeh! nwata nwanyi ekogo kwam oooo. Infact d babe maa ife analu
nwata bu ezigbo nwa ada igbo, o makwara nma grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Blackchampion(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot:
nwata bu ezigbo nwa ada igbo, o makwara nma grin
Afum n'anya
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Acidosis(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
allanphash7: Even the scripture says that be wise as serpent and calm as dove. if i am a Pastor and be posted to maidiguri why will i go? well RIP PASTOR

Ever heard the term "missionary"

These same missionary came to deliver your country when your forefathers were eating fellow human beings for dinner and breakfast, they delivered your forefathers from killing twins and those with albinism.

Many of them lost their lives in the process. Some died in the wilderness, some in the sea, others died of starvation, et cetera.

The laziness, and fear in the modern day Christianity is the reason why the devil keeps dealing with Christians.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Babaji111(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: Igbos, leave the north
Bro, it seems u have never been to the north. Your brothers are in good business but I hate seeing Nigerians being killed like termites.Try once you will never go back home. Sweet home ,but being destroyed by bad belles.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by piagetskinner(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
This may just b One out of the many other silent killings goin on in that dreaded zone...and yet our military still claim upper hand over the situation
Btw; boko haram is not just politically motivated,there's a whole lot to it than meets the eye

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blackchampion: Nne waayó kwa.
Nna o kwanu aka ka m na enyere gi .
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=chrisbaba1]

[s][size=13pt]When igbo people were being killed in the north, here on this Nairaland, people gave their condolences, Me inclusive; without ever including ethnic sentiments. A yoruba died and many of you igbo people are there Jubilating, it simply shows how backward you are...Keep living in the hate your forefathers planted in you, Shame on you and on your kind. The nations regard for you and your people has become terribly minimal incase you are unaware, you deserve no respect, Ojukwu and the great Achebe took your respect with them to the grave!! Create a new legacy by being people rid of hate, and ethnocentrism, Cheers[/size][/quote[/s]
shut up! what is this nonsense you just spewed? its either you are simply feigning ignorance or you are being deliberately hypocritical, either way, you are plain stewpid.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ichidodo: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
lagcity:

[s]You can give us one example of cowing behind Igbos or get lost. You are the ones who have always screamed of "betrayal", so who is depending on whom, ewu? grin grin[/s]
E pain am wella...
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by princessayesha(f): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Leave us alone one... maiduguris are kanuri not hausa. RIP pastor
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Babaji111(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Peace is all we need O' Lord of Mercy
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
[size=30pt]Most Nairalanders[/size]

[size=35pt] are [/size]
[size=60pt]Retarrds!!![/size]

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Blackchampion(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
softsparkyy:
Amakwam. Okwu gi kwu òtó nóó dika Amu kereke
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blackchampion: Afum n'anya
ga ba n'iru, udo di cheesy
softsparkyy:
Nne anyi ghotara, egwu ka anyi n'egwu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Blackchampion(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
princessayesha: Leave us alone one... maiduguris are kanuri not hausa. RIP pastor
Na d same ppl
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot: shut up! what is this nonsense you just spewed? its either you are simply feigning ignorance or you are being deliberately hypocritical, either way, you are plain stewpid.

i hit a nerve bro? don't be pissed wink.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by SlamDunk(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Osama10: Any right thinking human being would have left that state now.
I wonder oo.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ichidodo: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot:
my broda dat one na before. Those clannish dolts are senseless back stabbers, we know better than to form any sort of senseless alliance with those hypocrites
Let us see OPC and afenifere's coward take on this brutal killing....I hope they won't pretend this act didn't happen though i stand corrected...

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: You must think we are fools to believe your sentimental crap or did you not notice the direction this thread was about going as a comment praised the act with the belief it was an igbo victim?? only to check to see it was an own goal as the Yoruba name flashed across our screens...And you want us to sit back and not press home our advantage??.Our sympathies still go to the family,Even though Awolowo and co took our regards for your people to their graves cheers.

cheesy. [size=13pt]sorry bro[/size]
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Awoofawo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: You must think we are fools to believe your sentimental crap or did you not notice the direction this thread was about going as a comment praised the act with the belief it was an igbo victim?? only to check to see it was an own goal as the Yoruba name flashed across our screens...And you want us to sit back and not press home our advantage??.Our sympathies still go to the family,Even though Awolowo and co took our regards for your people to their graves cheers.

Just can't understand some people on this forum! kudo to all tribal warlords!

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

i hit a nerve bro? don't be pissed wink.
pissed? naa! just letting you sometimes its best to shut your putrid mouth
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by UyiIredia(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Such a pity.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot:
ga ba n'iru, udo di cheesy
Nne anyi ghotara, egwu ka anyi n'egwu cheesy
Amazim nwanne? O kwa anyuko mamiri onu ogbo ufufu.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Ayatullah(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
This is a sad story........BUT being a pastor why can't he invoke HOLY GHOST FIRE TO CONSUME THE HOODLUMS?
May God's mercy be on Nigeria. May God save us from a Leader who care less about how people are being butchered.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by hazyfm: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
iamord: thing is that u understand what I wrote.m its only normal to make a typo the major but it doesn't shift u from being the mumu..cos if your fellow human is plotting against u and all u can do is to hope on God when u got a brain to hands and legs.. Guy u go jonze.. And besides I believe in God.. But u are here to be fruitful.m use your head!!!

[size=16pt]Oga did u seat for this years JAMB Examination?
I can't even read your trash.
Please don't quote me again, I won't want to be arguing with someone i can't effectively communicate with.
[/size]
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by EMMABC1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
While I commiserate with the family of Pastor Dokun and RCCG, may I use this medium to advise all big yoruba-owned churches ( RCCG, Winners, Deeper life, etc ) to shun tribalism, nepotism and favouritism that have crept into their churches. A situation where about 97% of all pastors posted to different villages, communities, towns and cities outside southwest region are yoruba is clannish, nepotistic, unconventional, unchristian, unapostolic and condemnable. What is wrong in ordaining a native of a community or region where these churches are scattered and putting them in charge of the parishes? How will a yoruba pastor effectively propagate Christianity in my village where most of the church members speak and worship God in Igbo language? Are there other ulterior motives for running these churches that we don't know of?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by chaberry(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
oldenglish: Hausas suyaring Igbos since time immemorial.

I did not read the post ooh. But I know the content since it involves killing of somebody by Hausas.
Mu.mu the pastors name is Taiwo Dokun, guess you knw where he comes 4rm... Boko suyaring Ndi Ofe since 1920

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ichidodo: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Awoofawo:

Just can't understand some people on this forum! kudo to all tribal warlords!
Flexing tinz....

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by princessayesha(f): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blackchampion: Na d same ppl
sharrap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.