Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (52185 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by jakiedudu(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Evil shall never prevail against good.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by crusader01(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hmmmm,it is good to die for something than to die for nothing. May His soul rest with the Lord. I rejoice with him for a glorious end.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Emperio(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
wellmax: O Lord, God of our fathers, are you not God in heaven? You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. In your hand are power and might, so that none is able to withstand you.
Did you not, our God, drive out the inhabitants of this land before your people Israel, and give it forever to the descendants of Abraham your friend?
And they have lived in it and have built for you in it a sanctuary for your name, saying,
‘If disaster comes upon us, the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before you—for your name is in this house—and cry out to you in our affliction, and you will hear and save.
O our God, will you not execute judgment on them? For we are powerless against this great horde that is coming against us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you

Joshua 8vs 1-5: And the LORD said unto Joshua, Fear not,
neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of
war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have
given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his
people, and his city, and his land:

And thou shalt do to Ai and her king as thou
didst unto Jericho and her king: only the spoil
thereof, and the cattle thereof, shall ye take for
a prey unto yourselves: lay thee an ambush for
the city behind it.

So Joshua arose, and all the people of war, to
go up against Ai: and Joshua chose out thirty
thousand mighty men of valour, and sent them
away by night.

And he commanded them, saying, Behold, ye
shall lie in wait against the city, even behind the
city: go not very far from the city, but be ye all
ready:

And I, and all the people that are with me,
will approach unto the city: and it shall come to
pass, when they come out against us, as at the
first, that we will flee before them,

Fight and Defend yourself. Fight those who wants your downfall and the Lord of Israel shall Lead you

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by datguru: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: This is one Nigeria nobody should disturb any Northerner in any part of Southwest Nigeria....

Wasted sperm

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by judedwriter(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
wellmax: O Lord, God of our fathers, are you not God in heaven? You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. In your hand are power and might, so that none is able to withstand you.
Did you not, our God, drive out the inhabitants of this land before your people Israel, and give it forever to the descendants of Abraham your friend?
And they have lived in it and have built for you in it a sanctuary for your name, saying,
‘If disaster comes upon us, the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before you—for your name is in this house—and cry out to you in our affliction, and you will hear and save.
O our God, will you not execute judgment on them? For we are powerless against this great horde that is coming against us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you
Vengeance is mine says the Lord. I rest my case.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by swedbase(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Waiting for coward yorubas to condenm their slave masters action aagainst their son grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by XKZ(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ogbonaikenna:
“Pastor Taiwo was running to a neighbour’s house
and it was in the course of his fleeing that he was
shot in the head and the chest and the insurgent
equally came to butcher him to make sure that he
was dead.”

It's really sad that incidences like have become common place in our country.

It's odd though that the eye witness who narrated this story doesn't know what happened to his family.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by iamord(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: A bloody waste of time indeed! Depreciating Africans brains since its inception. Especially the foreign religions we carry on our heads like its ours.
do u know that the average black man thinking faculty is low because of all this that why we have a lot of problems years after independence.. God! I wish to become president some day

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by hazyfm: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
iamord: wait for God to come and heal it for u.. No go carry iodine and gentian violet pour for the country

I'LL WAIT BRO, "[size=16pt]UNLESS THE LORD BUILDS THE HOUSE, THE BUILDER BUILDS, BUT IN VAIN[/size]"
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Amhappy(f): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
In as much as he died in Christ,he has gone to a place where there is no more sorrow,pain,sickness or Bokoharam. A place of glory. RIP Pastor. I pray his family is safe. Surprising the 'this story doesnt add up crew' are yet to be here. Lets hope they hv repented.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
my brothers from the South West will be disappointed when they see the name of the pastor

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Lucasbalo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: Are you going to provide shelters and source of living for them? Most of the southerners were born and raise there. They are making 10 times more money in the North than they would ever make even in their own regions. You can't blame them unless you want provide food and shelters for them.
What kind of reasoning is that. Money doesn't equal life. What's so special about North anyway for someone to risk his life ?.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Boland(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
R I P to the dead. God has a way of purnishing people that speak ill of him, so my advice to peeps that speak ill of God is to be mindful of what you type and say. God is real and he lives.
God has his reasons, trust me you don't want to experience the anger of God.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

It's their country.

OK why don't you relocate there? or isn't it your country?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Amhappy: In as much as he died in Christ,he has gone to a place where there is no more sorrow,pain,sickness or Bokoharam. A place of glory. RIP Pastor. I pray his family is safe. Surprising the 'this story doesnt add up crew' are yet to be here. Lets hope they hv repented.

how are you sure he is going to heaven? is it because he is a pastor?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by veraponpo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Because his life is worth more than that of the pastor who was killed.
Honestly, I am surprised that there is a Redeem church in that part of Borno. Redeem rarely opens branches in non-profitable places whether peaceful or not.

Obviously, you know little or nothing about RCCG. In terms of missionary work to the remotest villages no even Catholics can compare to Redeemed.

In terms of prison ministry, I am sure it stands tall maybe next to Catholics and no other commission comes close.

In terms of rehabilitation of drug hadicts, I only know of RCCG and no other one in Nigeria- Christ for Drug Hardicts or something like that.

In terms of medical support, I am sure somebody close to you as enjoyed free medical service from RCCG. So why saying what you don't know.
Pls it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of living God. He10.31.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by iamord(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
hazyfm:

I'LL WAIT BRO, "[size=16pt]UNLESS THE LORD BUILDS THE HOUSE, THE BUILDER BUILDS, BUT IN VAIN[/size]"
Oh my goodness!!! so God should come down again and change things for u..after u used your own hands to spoil it??.. Bro. pls think out of the box and use sense.. This man might have not been appointed to die..but he is gone because of sheer and gross irresponsiblity and people the like minds of the people in your school of thought.. But when people like u talk like this a lot will go unchecked..and u may be next..and people that follow your same theory will say what u just said while u in the grave.. Think oooo!! Learn from history of how other countries contained their problems.. If u can't do that then we just draw a conclusion that interlectually inferior and close the chapter
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by vislabraye(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
All Christians should leave Borno ASAP. Let the animals kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ichidodo: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
datguru:

Wasted sperm
Wrinkled Scrotum

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
ghostwritter: God have mercy on us all, especially on some stupid nairalanders who bring tribalism to every issue.....islam preaches peace, likewise Christianity.
Never judge a tribe or religion by a man's action.

God bless Nigeria!

boko-haram, jihad, Hezbollah, hamas, al qaeda, taliban etc ain't one man, they are all many men, so Islam is a religion of....
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
crusader01: Hmmmm,it is good to die for something than to die for nothing. May His soul rest with the Lord. I rejoice with him for a glorious end.

You called being shot and butchered a glorious end.Please can someone hand me a gun let me shoot myself for this guy. embarassed undecided angry

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by iphedahyor(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
and a foo.l said "Nigeria go better"

.....SMH
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by queensenglish91: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
oduastates: Why can't some people use their brains.
Why is adeboye not going to borno to hold his crusade?
There is no God.if at all there is one ,then that God is the God of Ife and the Yorubas and not the god of intolerant places like Mecca , medina and Israel .
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Bitojoe(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
oduastates: Why can't some people use their brains.
Why is adeboye not going to borno to hold his crusade?
There is no God.if at all there is one ,then that God is the God of Ife and the Yorubas and not the god of intolerant places like Mecca , medina and Israel .

a fool says there is no God

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by cocobabe(f): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
veraponpo:

Obviously, you know little or nothing about RCCG. In terms of missionary work to the remotest villages no even Catholics can compare to Redeemed.

In terms of prison ministry, I am sure it stands tall maybe next to Catholics and no other commission comes close.

In terms of rehabilitation of drug hadicts, I only know of RCCG and no other one in Nigeria- Christ for Drug Hardicts or something like that.

In terms of medical support, I am sure somebody close to you as enjoyed free medical service from RCCG. So why saying what you don't know.
Pls it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of living God. He10.31.

grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Tundenoni(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Islam means Peace when Muslims Fly Airplane into
Buildings.
Islam means Peace when Muslims blow up
Churches, Shopping Malls, Market places, Mosques,
Subways, Train Stations,attack Military and Police
barracks.
Islam means Peace when Muslims threaten to
silent Criticism of Islam which carries Death
Penalty under Islamic law.
Islam means Peace as Islam teach Muslim men to
beat their wives.
Islam means Peace when Muslims behead people
chanting Allahu Akbar''Allahu Akbar.
Islam means Peace when Muslims stone women to
Death.
Islam means Peace when Muslims are allow to
marry 12 to 14 yrs old little children.
Islam means Peace as Muslims are thought to
subjugate Women.
Islam means Peace as Qur'an thought Muslims to
subjugate Non-Muslims.
Islam means Peace as Imams preach hatred
towards Non-Muslims in the Mosques.
Islam means Peace as Muslims continue to kill
fellow Muslims in almost all the Countries in the
Middle East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Northern
Nigeria, Somalia, Kenya and other Muslim
Countries.
Islam means Peace as Sunni Muslims
and Shiite Muslims continue to slaughter each
other which has been going on for the 14000 Years.
Islam means Peace as Saudi Arabia and other Gulf
States continue to fund and support Islamic
terrorist Groups to terrorize those who don't share
their view.
Islam means Peace as all the Airports in
US,UK,France and Germany are in high Security
alerts for the fear of Islamic Terrorist attacks.
Islam means peace when Muslims rape women and
the Government demands that the victim must
provide 4 Male witnesses for testimony according
to Qur'an.
Islam means Peace as Millions of Muslims are in
Refuge Camps.
Islam means Peace as Groups of Muslim continue
to migrate to Non-Muslim Countries every single
day.
Islam means Peace as Muslims continue to trouble
and violate Non-Muslim law in the West.
Islam means Peace as women are forbidden to
drive their cars under Sharia law.
Islam means Peace as Boko Haram kidnapped
more than 300 Northern Nigerian Christians and
forced them to embrace Islam at gun point while
reciting Qur'an.
Islam means Peace as Sudanese Government
threaten to kill apostasy for leaving Islam to
Christianity.
Islam means peace as it's death penalty to leave
Islam.
Islam means Means a Qur'an commands that those
who don't believe in Islam should be killed in
Qur'an 3:151,
Qur'an 3:56,
Qur'an 4:74,
Qur'an 4:76,
Qur'an 4:89,
Qur'an 4:95,
Qur'an 4:104,
Qur'an 5:33,
Qur'an 8:12,
Qur'an 8:15,
Qur'an 8:39,
Qur'an 8:57,
Qur'an 8:59-60,
Qur'an 8:65,
Qur'an 9:5,
Qur'an 9:14,
Qur'an 9:20,
Qur'an 9:29,
Qur'an 9:30,
Qur'an 9:38-39,
Qur'an 9:41,
Qur'an 9:73,
Qur'an 9:88,
Qur'an 9:111,
Qur'an 9:123,
Qur'an 17:16,
Qur'an 18:65-81
And in so many other Qur'an violence verses

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by myspnigeria: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
heart broken
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by nerodenero: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
I have stayed in the north very well and I know this people very well.They will do anything for their religion.It doesnt worth staying with these animals.I ran for safety because I won't want to be killed by a god-forsaken low lives.The southerners should quit the north.The pastor died cheaply and I can't remember the last time a sheikh was killed in this manner.Whichever way,Rip to the Pastor
Idrismusty97: Are you going to provide shelters and source of living for them? Most of the southerners were born and raise there. They are making 10 times more money in the North than they would ever make even in their own regions. You can't blame them unless you want provide food and shelters for them.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by kechywillz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
please christians in north should come down to the south,let them have their islamic state(kanyi nuru mmiri togbo iko) so that we will drink water n drop cup

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Acidosis(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin

When you die; thousands will laugh at your corpse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.