Stats: 3,192,239 members, 7,947,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29867 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falaeā€™s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yorubas are here ranting and wallowing in stupidity when the emir of kano (sanusi) knows that yorubas are the problem of nigeria, let's see how the movie unfolds in kano grin grin grin

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: no wonder boko haram z destroyin ur economy,I will vote for GEJ u r tellin me no wonder d igbos r callin us names,hav u forgotten dey c u pple as beggars,cows,boko haram etc,I don't speak for yorubas,I speak for mysef,u garrit.

you can never speak for Yoruba's anyway. because omo ale ponbele ni Iwo kin jatijati yi.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

If you like vote for PEJ or the round pig Dokubo, I don't give a shit about your opinion.
who told u I giv a Bleep abt ur opinion aboki undecided
arewafederation:

If you like vote for PEJ or the round pig Dokubo, I don't give a shit about your opinion.
who told u I giv a Bleep abt ur opinion aboki
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by nduchucks: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ahmeduana:
TINUBU LO FA GBOGBO OSHI YI TO LO KO ERON MERO

she eranko ni awon relative iwo ni, abi biri ni iwo na? dan tselewa
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by gogodaye(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gradually the motive for this APC plot is begining to unfold right before our eyes.........
when the policy was first introduced in Lagos State for test~running before its widespread implementation in all APC led states......the rationale furnished to quell queries was that it was meant to meet the needs of infrastructural planning & development...Later next page Imo & Kano states..we've got Another Problem Coming (APC) from these folks...change indeed...need we pitch our tents with them?
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by semitunde: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
LoveDecay:

The real issue, is that the east will suffer most, and will need to continuously beg the international community for aid.

Biafra is least prepared for a break away. They dont have the market size to sell goods, as Lagos will grow economically the north as well due to access via road and water ways and proximity to other economically viable entities, such as Togo Cotonou Ghana Niger Sudan and tchad via land.

Nigeria barely feeds itself let alone the east. Most of the food and livestock can be grown in mass quantities only in the north. The niger-delta will be happy to sell crude to dangote oil refinery , which wont be the only refinery for obvious reasons.

As for security, the north will rarely have issues cos it rarely had any in the past, except for religious unrest which will be brought to a minimum. Northeners both muslim and Christian northerners alike - that God did not create all men as equals hence not all men will be wealthy or enjoy great prosperity: they believe strongly in pre-destined circumstances.

The east in particular different, the low level of trust and loyalty remains a threat to the east unison they so dream off - I don't need to expand on this as we all have read the gory and inhumane st EBories from the east.

The nigerdelta has grown wise, amnesty and the nddc have shown them, truly oil money flows like a river. And with their experience in combat and all. It would quite easy for the SS to eliminate any opposition or attempt to control resources from easterners. Remember they never supported Biafra.

You are right about the east being the least prepared for a break up. Yoruba want out too, but on its terms. Everything has to be right for a smooth sailed break up if there is to be one.

Another thing Igbo may not realise is that they haven't been used to creating the enabling environment for a large population at any time. Enabling environment that includes maintaining infrastructure.

I suspect their impatience and trust level with their govt and amongst themselves, will need to be seriously developed for the east to have infrastructure catering for the influx of its people, like the west did after the war.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Emekamex(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Those that are saying Igbos will "suffer" if Nigeria divides need to be checked for mental dysfunction. The north or arewa (or whatever they call themselves) are the main problem of Nigeria. Their culture/religion are miles away different amd bear no significant similarities with that of other ethnic groups. That is why they are nuisance where ever they are.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by bukarmada: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: no wonder boko haram z destroyin ur economy,I will vote for GEJ u r tellin me no wonder d igbos r callin us names,hav u forgotten dey c u pple as beggars,cows,boko haram etc,I don't speak for yorubas,I speak for mysef,u garrit.

Don't mind the Igbos, they are the product of BABY FACTORY!

But you @Omololu, why are you trying to shun away from your tribe? Why aren't you proud of being Yoruba? It is a shame to you.

I'm proud to be #HAUSA #NOTHERNER #MUSLIM any where I found myself.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
olabukola: I doubt this article cus of the highlighted. We don have Oba outside Yoruba land. Again they did not include Kwara on the list of south states.
Kwara is a conquered territory
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by maybel(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Divided we rise
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

Mr foolish don't tell me nonsense, go sing your rubbish lines to your as body men wasting away in uppy iweka and the uzo boys of main market.

fvckhead we don't do petty trade dolts, we build industries... adenuga and otedola comes to mind. at least the major players in the NSE should cure your illiteracy.

why don't you fvck off and go wannnk yourself to misery.
Industries?, hope your shaky brain hasn't forgotten about the likes of Innoson, orji uzor kalu, etc. Borrow some cash from your market mother and take a trip to aba... you would see with your two nude eyes, the wonders mortal men are creating without the help of a government. Where do you dull brain think the clothe you are wearing now, was produced? Go there and see peeps who are into manufacturing of clothes, shoes, sandals, hats, etc thats what the world calls an industry.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by harudankasim: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
This igbos always calling for biafra I can see U have feed very well dat U soon 4get so fast the odeal of the civil war u started, all the feasting on ur brodas flesh and eating of grass like our cows in the north u hav 4goten ryt ok o continue na only unna go waker come again. Great Arewa people and our allies westerners let's keep listening and reading their shallow minded post till the champions league final replay dey are asking for begin. This time we no go acept retreat o na finish to the last rebellious nyamiri o.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: plz am not talkin to u,so stop quoting me u idiot,u keep shoutin yorubas r cowards yet ur igbo brodas keep givin moni to agberos in yoruba land,dis z not right but ur igbo brodas keep payin yet u will b screamin yorubas r cowards,if u know u can't chat witout callin som1 'ode' plz do not quote me den,fanks

Shatap!!!

You don't have common sense.

You belong to the zoo.

And your people are Cowards- period!!!

Monkey be careful before we cage you or take banana and disappear into the wilderness.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Calculia:

All across west Africa people like u don't talk, i blame Nigeria. The sooner it breaks up, the quicker u loose ur voice and join Niger Republic as a non-entity.

We ll be better of with Niger republic who respect rule of law than to remain with a race of canibals and baby factory merchants who can't survive in their own lands.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by nduchucks: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Frankly, adequate statistics are required by any responsible local or state government in order to adequately provide social and other services for residents.

The sought registration will help Kano move light years ahead in providing those services. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bill and it should be passed ASAP; it is absolutely constitutional.

I can see coward internet warriors shitting "yi kashi" in their pants

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

you can never speak for Yoruba's anyway. because omo ale ponbele ni Iwo kin jatijati yi.
guy don't b stupid,I said I will vote for GEJ u dey call me omo ale,u r a foolish boy,z my right to vote for anybody I want,n z ur right to vote for anybody u want,use ur brain boy
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Danrizzle: Industries?, hope your shaky brain hasn't forgotten about the likes of Innoson, orji uzor kalu, etc. Borrow some cash from your market mother and take a trip to aba... you would see with your two nude eyes, the wonders mortal men are creating without the help of a government. Where do you dull brain think the clothe you are wearing now, was produced? Go there and see peeps who are into manufacturing of clothes, shoes, sandals, hats, etc thats what the world calls an industry.

go sell your rubbish lines to the dogs and peeps that have not been to your hellhole. like we don't know how woliwo, akunnie,fegge, opoko and odokpor look like.

damn!!!!! like we don't know how aba is the hallmark of fake in west Africa. only alaigbo do paracetamol taste like kaolin, while dettol soap don't have the minty feels.

fvckhead we don't do shyte endeavours man!!!! a simple Google search will educate you about the peeps dominating real estate and accounting firms plus telecommunications.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
The southeast has been a dry/empty region,hence,the reason u see igbos virtually in all nooks and crannies of nigeria. AND POLITICALLY,this rats(igbos) have never been united in any way,it is evident in d sphere of them not having a paramount ruler in which all d so called ndi igbos are answerable to from time immemorial to this contemporary era,so i wonder if it is now dat they(igbos) will become united! I should be quoted anytime any day,once BIAFRA breaksaway,it will be bedevilled with compound-complex social problems which will lead to further division and war among them hahaha grin. BIAFRA is utopian!!!

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Calculia: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:
We ll be better of with Niger republic who respect rule of law than to remain with a race of canibals and baby factory merchants who can't survive in their own lands.

U make too much noise to be an aboki. U are yoruba, pls be proud of ur ritualistic cannibal self. We known Inbreeding is rife in yorubaland. Take pride !
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
MrT2011:

Shatap!!!

You don't have common sense.

You belong to the zoo.

And your people are Cowards- period!!!

Monkey be careful before we cage you or take banana and disappear into the wilderness.
gush,z dis ao u igbos fink,I gat to b carefull around my igbo friends in lag n skul now

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: guy don't b stupid,I said I will vote for GEJ u dey call me omo ale,u r a foolish boy,z my right to vote for anybody I want,n z ur right to vote for anybody u want,use ur brain boy

ogbeni gbe enu e dake jare. upon all the way gej is peeing on the Yoruba nations, oloriburuku like you still wanna vote for the loser. omo Iran yi wo ni o wa ni top 10 in this government. ori wipe omo isonu iya ni iwo yi.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: who told u I giv a Bleep abt ur opinion aboki undecidedwho told u I giv a Bleep abt ur opinion aboki

Then stay clear my sight with your oil head & kpomo lips and stop quoting me if you have nothing reasonable to say. angry

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Calculia: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: do u hav brains at all,wot typ of pple r dis wey jst dey comment for nairaland sef undecideddo u hav a brain at all,wot typ of pple r dis wey jst dey comment for nairaland sef

U are obviously empty upstairs.

LoveDecay:

Quite the opposite, you have said what every IBO man would , the little oil in the east , the factories in the east and dwindling agricultural land (we all know there is no land in the east, lands does not just sit in the east like other regions in Nigeria.

Going back to your statement of production levels in the east. A basic lesson in supply and demand will educate on the need for a market who is willing to buy your goods at a certain price.

The east produces nothing China India or Ghana can't do for a fraction of the cost , with the appropriate incentive.

To Niger-delta (core oil producing states), we are yet to receive any formal statement or recognition of the entity entity Biafra from them , pls point me to it, if any exist. And, if my memory serves me the SS never did support the Biafra entity back then, why start now.

The real question on easterners mind should be how they will survive on their own without other oil producing states.

U are saying wat every yoruba want to believe,yet cling to one Nigeria like their life depends on it.

Igbo need their population readily available for complete factor of production mobility. Let us hurry up and divide rather than u scare mongering.

We don't want to share an identity, it shouldn't be a problem let us all go our separate ways.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Then stay clear my sight with your oil head & kpomo lips and stop quoting me if you have nothing reasonable to say. angry

that deranged fvckhead is not Yoruba. is from the tribe of the criminals east of the river Niger.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Calculia:

[s] U make too much noise to be an aboki. U are yoruba, pls be proud of ur ritualistic cannibal self. We known Inbreeding is rife in yorubaland. Take pride ! [/s]

Arrant nonsense angry
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
bukarmada:

Don't mind the Igbos, they are the product of BABY FACTORY!

But you @Omololu, why are you trying to shun away from your tribe? Why aren't you proud of being Yoruba? It is a shame to you.

I'm proud to be #HAUSA #NOTHERNER #MUSLIM any where I found myself.
am a proud yoruba,I don't hav any problm wit hausa,but am talkin abt politics,GEJ z tryin z best xcept for dis security issues n corruption,but if I c a beta alternative from apc,labour party etc,I won't vote for GEJ den,but as at now I will vote for GEJ
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Calculia: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

that deranged fvckhead is not Yoruba. is from the tribe of the criminals east of the river Niger.

Who have more criminals than the tribe from west of Niger? Awolowo, OBJ, Tinubu and Abiola are all ex-convict. It was so bad Abacha nearly relocated all yorubas to prison.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Awoofawo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Danrizzle: ''your market women''. Bless your gods you aknowledged the fact that yoruba males idle away in ogogoro joints. True, yoruba women are always the bread winners in their family, but the truth is that; what do they trade in, a handful of tomatoes, pepper, fish, groundnut and ijebu garri, which hardly ever amounts to #200 per sale.... you wanT to compare that with igbos that deal on importations of hundreds and thousands of variety of highly profitable and cost induced commodities. At times the cash involved runs into billions.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Kwara is a conquered territory
plz don't b ignorant,kwara z not a conquered territory,ilorin z diffrent from kwara bro
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
harudankasim: This igbos always calling for biafra I can see U have feed very well dat U soon 4get so fast the odeal of the civil war u started, all the feasting on ur brodas flesh and eating of grass like our cows in the north u hav 4goten ryt ok o continue na only unna go waker come again. Great Arewa people and our allies westerners let's keep listening and reading their shallow minded post till the champions league final replay dey are asking for begin. This time we no go acept retreat o na finish to the last rebellious nyamiri o.

Aboki enwe!!! Stop ranting you are not a baboon.

You are only a Fool forever-

You still rely on middle belt, Westerners and all your 1967 supporters- that was in time past.

Fool, empty and slowpoke set of people whom without others in support you will just remain an Aboki de monkey and that you are created to remain for eternity.

You people are useless to life.

Keep ranting, this is 2014.

Monkeys turned Zombies

ZOMBOKI!!!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

No wonder!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos / Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos / Osinbajo, Ambode, Ajimobi Hold Their Agbada In Style

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62