Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,239 members, 7,947,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29867 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falaeā€™s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Sm of us saw dz coming, we warned sm ediots.... But they were busy carrying ONE Nigeria on there head. To d ppl of Arewa if be 2weeks doz ediots dont listen Abubakar Shekau them.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2014
EMMASON125:
Any southerner killed in the north committed suicide. Nigeria is not one and can never be. Give us Oduduwa republic or i die

Why crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...my brothers in d north, if u see any of my blood kins or anybody from my clan, in dat ur terrorist region, do what u did to the RCCG pastor to him or her.

I guess you must be from Anambra who sees other Ibos as cursed.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Gboliwe: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2014
A genocide that will make the 1994 Rwanda massacre a child's play is looming. I hate to say that one way or the other nairaland is playing an active role in creating a platform for very evil minded blood thirsty tribalist to spread their evil message.

Posterity will hold guilty the current politics section moderators who look the other way.

May God deliver us

13 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by waternogetenemy: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: Where ma matchete?!..

U took the word outta ma mouth... These Aboki are still yarning opaks... When i don ready matchete for my aboki employee at the gate in ma village.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Which kind lie be this?
d guy can lie ehhhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by kingthreat(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2014
So the northerners have laws that restrict southerners from doing business in their land. While in the south, we give them a freehand? If these mofos want to restrict their land to their culture, religion and people, so be it. But let them withdraw their nuisances rearing cattles, illegally doing Bureau de change and begging on the streets.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by bukarmada: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2014
henchamb: Aboki senseless since 1960! More disheartening that its coming from lawyers. Products of almqjiri legal system

hehehehe.... It is better (or best) to be product of ALMAJIRI SCHOOL than to be product of BABY FACTORY!

8 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by EMMASON125: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: Yorubas are here displaying their cowardice when the meat of their brothers are going into several northern pots. Continue fooling yourselves thinking the northerners will differentiate yorubas from igbos, if you doubt me, try and ask pastor taiwo dotun's family.
I tire 4 my people o. Smh.....

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by realsky247: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2014
An gaisheku Kanawa, tit 4 tat. Lets the entity call Nigeria breaks. The sooner it breaks the better Insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by adanny01(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...very soon we wud know, its not far from now. All dz injustice, nd irresponsible priviledges u guys accrued to urself we wud know when d tym comes.
For d records, if not for dat ediot Luggard, if not for dat fool Zik, if not for dat slowpoke Ironsi, u re beneath me.

Only now when we have a president from the south south that a Nigerian will tell another Nigerian that 'you are beneath me' simply because they come from different regions. Very soon the name cockcroach will be adopted and we have another Rwandan case.

Weldone Jona.

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation: undecided

The abokis will return home. No need to register anybody. Its the donkey eaters that I pity most. Most of them in the north are Osu who can't return home.sad
come home? Lolzzzzzz, the abokis here are enough to make a nation, they couldn't stop using their uncircumcised cork. They won't like to come and contact leprosy and influenza from their ever suffering brothers over there grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

I guess you must be from Anambra who sees other Ibos as cursed.cheesy
lol...we re cursed with greatness, we dont know, we were given a curse that'' if u leave to any place with a nylon bag nxt 10years u wud drive ur own car'':::'lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by ichidodo: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: Yorubas are here displaying their cowardice when the meat of their brothers are going into several northern pots. Continue fooling yourselves thinking the northerners will differentiate yorubas from igbos, if you doubt me, try and ask pastor taiwo dotun's family.
What would you have them do?? Move against their northern overlords?! It is best they wait cower for our reaction,maybe this time around they won't backstabb anybody for the benefit of their northern masters......

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2014
giles14: u ar very myopic.wen a man marry a minor in d name of religion is called religious rape,wen u kidnap xtain and force into marry is called religious kidnapping.and mallam u Fulani brodas ar now having check points allover Nigeria DAT is called religious armed robbery. and were do u c d largest drug addicts in d north. and wen u talk of baby factories it's mor in d north.cos all dos almanjiris at all product of baby factories .1man having more Dan 40 and not even knowing dem.backward human beings pls develop ur land cos even Niger republic will not accept u fools

Hehehe. That post pain you wella.

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: What would you have them do?? Move against their northern overlords?! It is best they wait cower for our reaction,maybe this time around they won't backstabb anybody for the benefit of their northern masters......
I expect them to donate more yoruba meats for northern barbecue and shawarma grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass: Only God knows when the Igbos will learn, I hope you have seen what you have caused now....if this later tuns to a war let me just let you know here, the southwest will just be there as an umpire tongue
hahaha i trust southwest on that! It happened b4. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by waternogetenemy: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass: Only God knows when the Igbos will learn, I hope you have seen what you have caused now....if this later tuns to a war let me just let you know here, the southwest will just be there as an umpire tongue

Expect a missile from the east tagged ofem.manu. There are no innocent bystanders. cool

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2014
poseidonn: hahaha i trust southwest on that! It happened b4. cheesy

Lmao
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by EMMASON125: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2014
One Nigeria i hail thee!!!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by ichidodo: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2014
waternogetenemy:

U took the word outta ma mouth... These Aboki are still yarning opaks... When i don ready matchete for my aboki employee at the gate in ma village.
Don't get me wrong, the matchete is not after abokis but those slaves who would tend to turn this into an igbo/hausa scuffle when their pastor brothers are being butchered up north.....

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2014
adanny01:

Only now when we have a president from the south south that a Nigerian will tell another Nigerian that 'you are beneath me' simply because they come from different regions. Very soon the name cockcroach will be adopted and have another Rwandan case.

Weldone Jona.
if not for Lord Luggard, we now their place in d food chain ''nd its with Niger repyblic''.... If not for Zik who didnt support the secession clause; do u think we wud be going tru all dz:::
if not for Aguyi Ironsi who made dat unification decree, by now Arewafederation wud have been at my gate....
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Population of Ibos in Sabon Gari Kano is more than the population of entire Ebonyi state.
Where will they all go to? I just de pity Lagos state.cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Expect a missile from the east tagged ofem.manu. There are no innocent bystanders. cool

You guys just start what you can't finish

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by waternogetenemy: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: Don't get me wrong, the matchete is not after abokis but those slaves who would tend to turn this into an igbo/hausa scuffle when their pastor brothers are being butchered up north.....

Dem too...
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Bigcake: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Gamji007: We have a sitting president in the country and the idiotic isn't saying anything about this looming ethnic crisis?

GEJ must be a very useless MAN. angry
Are you aware that democracy is the government of the people by the people, and not government of the President by the President. Now who is fooolish? You or Gej?

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by waternogetenemy: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass:

You guys just start what you can't finish

If u quote me again, train go jam u for dat place, u siddon dey type. fool!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation: Population of Ibos in Sabon Gari Kano is more than the population of entire Ebonyi state.
Where will they all go to? I just de pity Lagos state.cheesy

They will go to Maiduguri grin

9 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2014
EMMASON125:
I tire 4 my people o. Smh.....
I don't understand wot u hav been sayin since,you keep agreein wit d igbos who r sayin yorubas r coward,yet dey keep payin moni to agberos in lagos n d rest of yoruba land even though it z illegal,pls I want u to explain y u fink yorubas r cowards
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2014
waternogetenemy:

If u quote me again, train go jam u for dat place, u siddon dey type. fool!

I just did...

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: Don't get me wrong, the matchete is not after abokis but those slaves who would tend to turn this into an igbo/hausa scuffle when their pastor brothers are being butchered up north.....
grin grin grin grin they think the abokis will ask if one is igbo or yoruba before slaughtering.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by RebelLeader15(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2014
searay: Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria says Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau will be capture before December - ow.ly/3nkRQ5
Trouble sleep Yanga go wake am, na palava e dey find

Eyin iya ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos / Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos / Osinbajo, Ambode, Ajimobi Hold Their Agbada In Style

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.