Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Girl Is Secretive - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Secretive (16043 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by victorazy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
IfyAngela: You said its still new between you two so maybe with time she'll open up. But some people are like that though, highly secretive and all.

I think you should let this slide cos she might not even tell you even if you ask nicely.

And ur beautiful, Angel. Can u be my lover? Plzzzzz
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by tellwisdom: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bro, so you have a gurl friend?? sad ...How did you do it??
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by otodeluxe(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
She needn't have to tell you everything. Give her space or do you want to go with her? Am sure with time she will adjust
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Oga, inasmuch as I will do as you said, because i am literate, tolerant and self controlled, it will be subject to her explanation when she comes back. I know her temperament and she doesn't like talking when she is busy.

For someone when she wants to make her hair, I pay, when she wants recharge card, I pay, when she wants to buy stuff, I pay, then I ask you where you are going to, you tell me its your family matter. That's crap.

Where was your family when i was maintaining part of your upkeep ?

I pay, I pay, I pay.......Issokay continue paying and thinking you have bought her and you own her already, You go just ruin everything. Gently tell her that you care so much about her and everything that bothers her is your problem too, and watch her open up to you. This is not the time to claim rights, easy does it.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Rapsainot(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Oga, inasmuch as I will do as you said, because i am literate, tolerant and self controlled, it will be subject to her explanation when she comes back. I know her temperament and she doesn't like talking when she is busy.

For someone when she wants to make her hair, I pay, when she wants recharge card, I pay, when she wants to buy stuff, I pay, then I ask you where you are going to, you tell me its your family matter. That's crap.

are you sure you can tell her all these?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by victorazy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
"The day you start trusting woman, the day you start dieying" Adam did it and well all know hw the story ended.

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Mekyno(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dis is a non-issue to me. Tell her welcome wen she is back n casually ask her, l hope it all went wel?......finish. Its her choice to yes/no or reel out d story.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by beckyomas(f): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
I'm happy some people are beginning to see this op for the selfish, possessive, rude, proud, pompous and immature person he is...see all the crap he is saying. abeg I give up, nobody should bother advising him abeg. *vexed*
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sunbellar:
Happy birthday! Have fun! Reply only if you are not on booty call already.
thank you
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
dhammyg:
HBD smiley
thank you
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by tonididdy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
@OP na man you be...I like your straight up talk, no vacancy for BS
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by tonididdy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
@all let's assume the OPs GF is cheating...what could have led to this, since he provides her everythhing she wants, or is it the OP nor dey firedown well? but just has a sweet loud active mouth................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................OP over to you ?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by zubis05: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hahaha.......reminds me of my own worries. About 3mnths baq my babe asked me for money to travel for a wedding which all her friends were attending. Na so I hustle small money giv am based on TP and small pocket money o. This was on a saturday o my pple,she stoppd piqin my calls frm that saturday dat I gave her money till wednesday. I don fear sey sumtin do am sef. Called her friends and dey said she didn't attend the wedding with dem. She finally piqd on wednesday and calmly told me she is fine. Refused to tell me where she was. Na ein she call me on thursday night sey y I no call am through out the day. See wahala o! She sha came baq on friday and sed we can't see that night till the next day. I decided to go out that night and saw her at a club tho with her female friends sha. Gave her the cold shoulder all through. Hmmm,next day we saw and she told me she went to see a guy who wants to marry her. Bla bla bla she is not interested and all. Foolish me,or will I say "loving me" I forgave her and forgot about it. We still are together and I like her like crazy. I think I even love her sef. Seeing OkparaUgo's thread reminded me of my girl. Since that period I still can't trust her and she aint trying to assure me either. Just keeps assuring me that she loves me and all buh I just can't forget completely. D tin still dey pain me sha. Nobody fit sabi wetin girls actually want o.......kai,dis post too long sha! Oya,make una abuse me..

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by biomedixexcel(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Don't know what is it with ladies not giving out details and if they now find themselves in hands that will be kicking them, they will be crying......
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by MaziOmenuko: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Yoll shld pls wish me happy birthday cheesy

Wow! My birthday mate. Happy birthday dear! We rock!
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Trendy4gud(f): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

You are a prophet. I have dated a military lady before now and that one was one hell of a secretive agent. I treated her phuck up sotey she started regarding me as her father.

This one seems to be more stubborn. I still dey laugh her. She never know the koko.

Its either she submits or gets dumped. I no dey recognize face.
Heeeiii!!! I'll tell her just this evening to run for her dear life abi heart.
But Op o o, I smell you're egocentric. Don't bring up issues of past relationship into a new one, it can't do any good. Even though you've known for years but the closeness just started it hasn't watered more grounds to be so open being at the learning phase. Forget about the 'pays', it's give and take. O kwa ihe e metara n'enyi.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Sanchez01: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Sexylogan, we have been casual/far friends for 3 years and just became close recently. I do not suspect her. I know her Ex at least online. Let me say her love is still new.

From the little I know about ladies, if they want to do a runs, they won't even tell you where they are going. At least I don't live with her.

But I view this as insurbodination.

I won't talk to her till she explains.
@the bolded, I believe your relationship bloomed before you guys took it further. Still, opening up after staying as friends for three years shouldn't be a fuss. I'd assume that she wasn't willing to talk as at the time you talked but I still find the 'family issue' privacy thing questionable. You know her than everyone dishing advice here. I recommend that you know the family issue she is bent on addressing, particularly if she'd be staying there for days/weeks/months... And based on the way you tabled this issue, it seems you guys have an on-going quarrel; it would be best if you try figuring that aspect out, I'm positive it would lead to an eventual resolution.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Vivipop(f): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

This is one of the reasons every lady should never depend on a man for her UPKEEP, SMH
Mumu? you called your girlfriend a mumu? Well,I can only say this "It takes TWO mumus to be in a relationship"
It seems you'v got it all figured out,why ask for people's opinion? Some ladies are in real hot soup.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by udemzyudex(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
just tell her this when she come's back..

"I'm not the type of guy that is clingy and controlling,i know you have other things to do aside from this.

you can do whatever you like,but don't let me catch you cheating on me and don't think i won't know if you're cheating..

I'll always love you as long as you remain a good girl.."

grin grin

Tell her,she go sit up... And stop giving her anything she demand if the relationship end you will start listing everything you have done for her.I saw what u listed in ur previous post.

Remember,the one who love the least controls the relationship.

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by egift(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
The world of today has gone mad. Someone will not marry, but still busy milking the udara. Calling her my Girl. If you love her go and marry her and stop monitoring someone you have not married. Soon you will find one yeye reason and dump her for some unfortunate guy to carry (after you have salvaged all the juice).

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by dmcdad: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
victorazy:

And ur beautiful, Angel. Can u be my lover? Plzzzzz
Abeg you don hear of any female Angel before? The last time I checked, Angels are males and not females. Abi I dey lie ni?

But how come na girls dey claim Angels? Of which na we suppose dey claim Angels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by nationwide24: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Bro, this is the reason I hate a polarised spending formular in a relationship. Thus students and non working class ladies are no no for me. I spend for ladies but it must be a bipolar process otherwise I port. Leave love out of this matter. I tell you I have been blessed in like manner till date.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Edusouls(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
That girl is a hardened liar and a night snake, she is swindling you my man, no family matter, she is a cheat from hell, pull out sharply to avoid more devastating lies and tactics...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
zubis05: Hahaha.......reminds me of my own worries. About 3mnths baq my babe asked me for money to travel for a wedding which all her friends were attending. Na so I hustle small money giv am based on TP and small pocket money o. This was on a saturday o my pple,she stoppd piqin my calls frm that saturday dat I gave her money till wednesday. I don fear sey sumtin do am sef. Called her friends and dey said she didn't attend the wedding with dem. She finally piqd on wednesday and calmly told me she is fine. Refused to tell me where she was. Na ein she call me on thursday night sey y I no call am through out the day. See wahala o! She sha came baq on friday and sed we can't see that night till the next day. I decided to go out that night and saw her at a club tho with her female friends sha. Gave her the cold shoulder all through. Hmmm,next day we saw and she told me she went to see a guy who wants to marry her. Bla bla bla she is not interested and all. Foolish me,or will I say "loving me" I forgave her and forgot about it. We still are together and I like her like crazy. I think I even love her sef. Seeing OkparaUgo's thread reminded me of my girl. Since that period I still can't trust her and she aint trying to assure me either. Just keeps assuring me that she loves me and all buh I just can't forget completely. D tin still dey pain me sha. Nobody fit sabi wetin girls actually want o.......kai,dis post too long sha! Oya,make una abuse me..

Bro, u no get girlfriend. U're alone in this- u de date urself. hehe

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by zubis05: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ouch! That hurt
fidet:

Bro, u no get girlfriend. U're alone in this- u de date urself. hehe
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Izzyizzie(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Oga na friendzone u dy, she jst dy make u pay 4 her expenses.... Shine ya eyes, she's wt anoda man.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

She dislikes being monitored.
and she accused her ex of that.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by englishmart(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
the answer to your question is.

it's a family matter
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

I pay, I pay, I pay.......Issokay continue paying and thinking you have bought her and you own her already, You go just ruin everything. Gently tell her that you care so much about her and everything that bothers her is your problem too, and watch her open up to you. This is not the time to claim rights, easy does it.
haha...are u in a better stead?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Subom1: So she is a mumu now? I see what your problem is. Just because you buy her recharge card and give her money for her hair now you think you own her. Instead of getting overly emotional about this issue. Is it so difficult to have a 1 on 1 discussion with her expressing your feelings and see where it goes?You said the relationship is new so maybe she does not feel comfy and at ease with you as yet. Just talk to her and if you are still not happy simply end the relationship.
To dole out cash no easy. Mak u try am.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Epathra(f): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
As much as I don't dig secrecy in a relationship, this op seems very arrogants odikwa too full of himself. U complain abt  money u spent yet she hasn't nagged u abt cooking Ʊя̩̥̊ meals. I blame  girl 4 giving u marriage package in a relationship. U can port all u like whose daddy's blazers? Ladies! Shine Ʊя̩̥̊ eyes. I'm sure op wld have beaten dat girl on return if they were married. Don't bother quoting ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥, I won't do u  honor of a response. FeverRay shld c this.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Amhappy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
@OP you do not love this lady just free her. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Realizing your mistakes / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.