Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Girl Is Secretive - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Secretive (16044 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Spactacle(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2014
[b]
krall: All my beautiful romance threads no one on FP. It is tales by moonlight I am seeing. Seun God is watching ooo. angry angry

front page tongue
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
victorazy:

Bros! Why u get hot temper like this?
Na question I sked "if her name na Esther" cuz I know a story like urs.
Yes or No I expected from you.
I know a babe that was saying her b/f she has been friend with for long but newly got closer about 2-r months now is recently asking her way ablout. Is a small world, who knows!

No sir
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Wow! My birthday mate. Happy birthday dear! We rock!
thank uu mazi...happy birthday to you too cheesy
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Moblord: happied Birthdayed lolz
thanked you smiley lolz
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: thank uu mazi...happy birthday to you too cheesy

Were you born today too.

E never pass ?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anyway, the girl has explained herself.

Can you imagine she said, "She wants me to miss her" ? She just spent 1hr where she went then retired home. Purposely staying away from seeing me.

I told her if its a joke, make she no try am again. That i have the right to know where she is and what she is doing and vice versa. She come say me too dey worry.

Whether I wan beat am. I say No..

Anyway, trust me to pull my own stunt if nah like that she want am.

That girl is just a clown. Brb...
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo:

Were you born today too.

E never pass ?
stingy koko wetin concern u....wish u no wish....u knw maybe i don move to anoda country wey dey still dey 19 undecided .....anyways na you sabi.....u can still wish tho its neva too late wink
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: stingy koko wetin concern u....wish u no wish....u knw maybe i don move to anoda country wey dey still dey 19 undecided .....anyways na you sabi.....u can still wish tho its neva too late wink

Why do you want , "Happy Birthday" on my thread ?

If to say you open your own thread, I for even buy you cake on top the birthday wishes.

You don miss am. Ntooor !
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Saraha1(f): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo: Anyway, the girl has explained herself.

Can you imagine she said, "She wants me to miss her" ? She just spent 1hr where she went then retired home. Purposely staying away from seeing me.

I told her if its a joke, make she no try am again. That i have the right to know where she is and what she is doing and vice versa. She come say me too dey worry.

Whether I wan beat am. I say No..

Anyway, trust me to pull my own stunt if nah like that she want am.

That girl is just a clown. Brb...

Jes!!!!!!!! Did I hear you say THE GIRL? What had come of you? I thought you said she is your GF? God!!!!!!

If you can not respect her in a forum like this I wonder how you treat her in physical.
Come to think of it , is it compulsory you have a gf? Treat and talk with people out of love no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Summersland(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Blow her face wen she come back
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by AtheistD(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Is she just a pleasure girl or a potential wifey?

If the latter then never accept such from her.

Why should a woman refuse to open up to a potential husband about any issue in her life? She doesnt need to go into detail,just keep you in the loop so you are aware of what is going on.

If she wants to treat you like you are not important then maybe in her eyes you are not.

And all those ladies calling you a chauvinist... would they accept the saame from a man they intend to marry at some point?

I reckon she went on a run that didnt work out wink
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Moblord(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: thanked you smiley lolz
also Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Saraha1:

Jes!!!!!!!! Did I hear you say THE GIRL? What had come of you? I thought you said she is your GF? God!!!!!!

If you can not respect her in a forum like this I wonder how you treat her in physical.
Come to think of it , is it compulsory you have a gf? Treat and talk with people out of love no matter what.

Ok, the boy, she is not a girl ..
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
AtheistD: Is she just a pleasure girl or a potential wifey?

Why should a woman refuse to open up to a potential husband about any issue in her life? She doesnt need to go into detail,just keep you in the loop so you are aware of what is going on.

If she wants to treat you like you are not important then maybe in her eyes you are not.

And all those ladies calling you a chauvinist... would they accept the saame from a man they intend to marry at some point?

I don't even take the advice from any lady here with a pinch of salt...

The word, "Bias" is a female word. I have known that from more than 7 years ago. She is a potential wife oo.

Women see the world in a different way. My girl likes attention and she likes being missed. She used those very words this afternoon. She tells me she sees some calls and ignores them Purposely to feel missed.

Nah her character oo.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo:

Why do you want , "Happy Birthday" on my thread ?

If to say you open your own thread, I for even buy you cake on top the birthday wishes.

You don miss am. Ntooor !
just say it and stop pretending....i knw you want to feel among wink .....its not still too late
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by AtheistD(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: just say it and stop pretending....i knw you want to feel among wink .....its not still too late

But it isnt your birthday anymore

Why the attention seeking?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
AtheistD:

But it isnt your birthday anymore

Why the attention seeking?
attention seeking from whoo? If you dont knw what type just lock your phone and visit a church....its noz by force to comment...i have noticed you undecided
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Epathra: As much as I don't dig secrecy in a relationship, this op seems very arrogants odikwa too full of himself. U complain abt  money u spent yet she hasn't nagged u abt cooking Ʊя̩̥̊ meals. I blame  girl 4 giving u marriage package in a relationship. U can port all u like whose daddy's blazers? Ladies! Shine Ʊя̩̥̊ eyes. I'm sure op wld have beaten dat girl on return if they were married. Don't bother quoting ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥, I won't do u  honor of a response. FeverRay shld c this.
na so marriage hungry u reach? haha...put a ring on it.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by AtheistD(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i have noticed you undecided

Gulp... shocked

So you weren't attention seeking cheesy
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
AtheistD: Is she just a pleasure girl or a potential wifey?

na so...they are secretive but don't want u to be. Poor but want u to be rich. fake yellow but want u to be non-bleached. With Brazilian hair but want u to visit d barber every weekend. uneducated but want a rich PhD holder. Hahaha definitions from women.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by AtheistD(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
ferdimako:
na so...they are secretive but don't want u to be. Poor but want u to be rich. fake yellow but want u to be non-bleached. With Brazilian hair but want u to visit d barber every weekend. uneducated but want a rich PhD holder. Hahaha definition s from women.

I dont know about all of the above but secretive women are to be avoided.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
AtheistD:

Gulp... shocked

So you weren't attention seeking cheesy
go away jor....i wasnt,,was just playin wit d nigga
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by dmcdad: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo:

I previously avoided a direct answer to your quettion.

Capital YES.
Then I smell a rat...
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by AtheistD(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: go away jor....i wasnt,,was just playin wit d nigga

Yeah right...
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2014
AtheistD:

I dont know about all of the above but secretive women are to be avoided.
U will soon find out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Realizing your mistakes / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.