Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,940 members, 7,899,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa (10089 Views)

Army Reacts To Photo Of Soldiers Torturing A Man In Nassarawa / Breaking News: PHOTO: One Dies In Ekiti Anti-impeachment Protest / Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Caseless: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Leebeedo:

You must be very f00lish. For your information, impeachment notice is just like query. Why can't Almakura respond to the allegations? why did he run to Abuja to cut corners? Imagine the f00l of a governor using millions of local government funds for DTA for himself and his wife and you're here typing rubbish with those leprosy eaten fingers of yours. Its your kind of youth that destroys this country.
u are headless!
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by searay(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
ABUGEORGE: Nigerians are d problem of nigeria especially d youth. You can imagine some youth comment here shows we dont even value our country. No more freedom for any and you said we have president. One thing is sure dat d president cant deceive everyone. Our president dont deserve nigeria respect cos d president dont respect nigeria. President breaking d law. Removing performing governors cos dey dont want to be part of d evils dey are doing. Am so sorry for d south south who come here to rant anyhow as dey wish, your oil money is wat your president is using in impeaching and you people will come here to say northerner are enjoying niger delta oil money. Dont worry d future will tell you more about your president cos some day is impeachment will commence. Who is more corrupt than our president himself and pdp calcus
empty barrel
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Billygee2u: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: arrest them and make sure they face the full wrath of the law.
it is the constitutional right of law makers to impeach any governor found wanting in his duty!! why the protest?
suspecting the governor sponsored the protest ,judging from his word,he said,"if he`s not good the people wouldn't be protesting against his impeacment".

1 Like

Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Billygee2u: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
ABUGEORGE: Nigerians are d problem of nigeria especially d youth. You can imagine some youth comment here shows we dont even value our country. No more freedom for any and you said we have president. One thing is sure dat d president cant deceive everyone. Our president dont deserve nigeria respect cos d president dont respect nigeria. President breaking d law. Removing performing governors cos dey dont want to be part of d evils dey are doing. Am so sorry for d south south who come here to rant anyhow as dey wish, your oil money is wat your president is using in impeaching and you people will come here to say northerner are enjoying niger delta oil money. Dont worry d future will tell you more about your president cos some day is impeachment will commence. Who is more corrupt than our president himself and pdp
calcus

you support corruption or are you against it?
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by tit(f): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
aumeehn:
GINDIN UWArKA ne ba OMBATSE bah...shege ARNEN banza!!!! Sai munci gutsun Uwarku ai Arnan banza kawai!!

these guys murdered three people!
Did you not see or read about the people they killed?
They are murderers! Arne!

Why are you supporting them?
Why are you supporting these arne criminals?
They shall be given a fair trial, then hung.
Or taken to the back of the police station.

If you leave them now and they grow up,
they will join boko haram.
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Decibel: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Impeachment 101 grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Nyako gone
Almukara to follow suit tongue
supporter of APC Party on the Brink.
The 'Clueless' one is given them a run for their money. cheesy ?? shocked cool
*Playing Don Jazzy: "Dorobucci" for the #TeamCanckerworm. tongue tongue

Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by poiZon: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
ABUGEORGE: Nigerians are d problem of nigeria especially d youth. You can imagine some youth comment here shows we dont even value our country. No more freedom for any and you said we have president. One thing is sure dat d president cant deceive everyone. Our president dont deserve nigeria respect cos d president dont respect nigeria. President breaking d law. Removing performing governors cos dey dont want to be part of d evils dey are doing. Am so sorry for d south south who come here to rant anyhow as dey wish, your oil money is wat your president is using in impeaching and you people will come here to say northerner are enjoying niger delta oil money. Dont worry d future will tell you more about your president cos some day is impeachment will commence. Who is more corrupt than our president himself and pdp calcus

pls can you tell me the system of government practiced today in nigeria? pls try n be sincere n after try n explain its meaning. thanx
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by poiZon: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
philips70: Everything that has a beginning must surely have an end. The immortality of man makes mockery of our greed and desperation. No man wakes up from a coffin made of gold. VANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY.

so what is your contribution?
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by aumeehn: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
tit:

these guys murdered three people!
Did you not see or read about the people they killed?
They are murderers! Arne!

Why are you supporting them?
Why are you supporting these arne criminals?
They shall be given a fair trial, then hung.
Or taken to the back of the police station.

If you leave them now and they grow up,
they will join boko haram.
re u a Muslim?
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Decibel: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
aumeehn: Labaran Maku and Gej re behind all diz.....labaran maku want to be d governor of nasarawa datz y dey re trying to impeach d gov....and secondly the xtians in the state want labaran maku to rule bcus he is also an infidel........OMBATSE wlhi sai kaci uwarka!!! BOKO haram na zuwa zakayi bayani

1 Like

Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by tit(f): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
aumeehn: re u a Muslim?
yes
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Decibel: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: u are headless!

Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by aumeehn: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
tit:
yes
sorry brother.....i tot u re nt a muslim....!! Sorry for the insults okk
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by tit(f): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
aumeehn: sorry brother.....i tot u re nt a muslim....!! Sorry for the insults okk

ok. this is just politics. no need to die!
One North!!!
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by aumeehn: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
tit:

One North!!!
Arewa republic all d way! grin

1 Like

Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by aumeehn: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
tit:

One North!!!
Arewa republic All the way...!!

1 Like

Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Leebeedo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=caseless]u are headless!

Your generation is headless.
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by HARDUBUY(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nigeria....Federal Republic of Corruption!
May God deliver Her.
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Vikky014(f): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
aumeehn:
GINDIN UWArKA ne ba OMBATSE bah...shege ARNEN banza!!!! Sai munci gutsun Uwarku ai Arnan banza kawai!!
coward y cant u type in English as tit did?Allah's slave hav u rinse ur joystick wt water for Jihad?

2 Likes

Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by kabba7(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
patriotic007: a governor who does not have the backing of his assembly but instead follows tinubu and buhari up and down deserves to be impeached

Am surprised st how the assembly members of Nasarawa can be impacting their governor on the prompting of a drunkard Bayelsan.
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by kabba7(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
Vikky014: coward y cant u type in English as tit did?Allah's slave hav u rinse ur joystick wt water for Jihad?

Do you need an interpreter ? That I can do for free.
The guy was saying some thing I should not tell you about your mommy of you being a bastard . This I dont know if its true anyway .
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Bobandgreat: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
kabba7:
Do you need an interpreter ? That I can do for free.
The guy was saying some thing I should not tell you about your mommy of you being a bastard . This I dont know if its true anyway .

Can u interpret this for me or free as well? I am a Muslim, I want to be like Mohammed, how best do I attain Mohammed's level of spirituality, I have to go on a killing spree till God takes me and gives me my 72 virgins. I know I will see my mother there very beautiful and lots of men lusting after her because she too did something for Allah when she wasted several lives in the last Jihad that took her life.

I await your interpretation.
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Flyingngel(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=Decibel][/quote]
I don't knw what to call u,so if Christians are infidel what are u a supper infidel. nonsense,u people shld do away with such word because the so call infidel are u people.
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by manck: 1:08am On Jul 21, 2014
either he claim he got the impeachment or not. He has to reply... If he fail to reply. they will impeach him as governor of the state.

If he does not reply within the period given to him.. He will be impeached.

Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by peter4d2(m): 1:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Sum pple wuld still say his clueless 1 tin I knw is dat northerner hv held higher positn in dis con3 n has done noffin 4 their pple.
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
jayseehe:
if it was Benue state Government that said is been impeached, would you type this same thing
no, you won't because he is a PDP member
bigotry @ it's peak
. Sharap!!!janjaweeed mode of reasoning,they always feel cheated and winchhunted...so if Benue state steals they'll forgiv him becos of party?u guys talk like kids,,even if Benue governor is impeached,what party does the deputy and speaker belong?or u think they re janjaweeeeds?..I lend my voice to the impeachment of any corrupt leader anywere
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
kabba7:

Am surprised st how the assembly members of Nasarawa can be impacting their governor on the prompting of a drunkard Bayelsan.
. Ignoramous Janjaweeeeed elekite
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by jayseehe(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
remember007: . Sharap!!!janjaweeed mode of reasoning,they always feel cheated and winchhunted...so if Benue state steals they'll forgiv him becos of party?u guys talk like kids,,even if Benue governor is impeached,what party does the deputy and speaker belong?or u think they re janjaweeeeds?..I lend my voice to the impeachment of any corrupt leader anywere

Ashawo, stay off my mention, half naked in your profile pic in a public forum
how much do collect per night?
_bitch
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by dagentility(f): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hehehehe,serves them right.
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by dagentility(f): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
aumeehn:
with all due respect sir, hope u'r aware this is an english speaking forum.
Re: 22 Anti-impeachment Protesters Arrested In Nassarawa by aumeehn: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
dagentility:
with all due respect sir, hope u'r aware this is an english speaking forum.
go ahead and ban me okay..!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Evil Effect Of Godfatherism In Nigeria Politice / Power Failure: Nigeria’s Crude Prices May Crash Further This Week / Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.