Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Can I Handle This? Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle This? Please Help (852 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle This? Please Help by ammamat(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2008
How can I handle this:: My guy keeps many female friends, , some he will say his relatives and casual friends. the painful part of it is that each time i wnat to visit him he will tell me not to visit and he will give one excuse.
To my greatest suprise last night, I was force to call a number from his phone and I asked the girl some questions and i was shook from the responds.
Please help me out ladies coz am tired of men that are not contented, full of lies.
I thought of quiting but I love him so much and I also jealous.
what should i do please
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by Okanran(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2008
Quit while ur sanity is still intact. U don't need Joey Greco 2 tell u, ur dude is doing d cheating thingy do u? He gives u reasons y u can't visit. . . undecided U think dats normal? Are his reasons tenable? Don't even bother replying, I know he's prolly lying! Dump his undeserving ar$$ n look 4 som1 more appreciative. . . wink wink

PS: Ma fifty cent!
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by ammamat(f): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2008
thanks @okanran
No good reason than his uncle will be visiting, i mean no good reason
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by tngtech(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2008
ammamat:

I was force to call a number from his phone and I asked the girl some questions and i was shook from the responds.

wat is it you hear. tell the room.
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by biolabee(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2008
uve not told us anything only assumptions
can u be more specific, ?
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by ammamat(f): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2008

what is it you hear. tell the room.

I ask if she knows this person ( that is my guy) she said yes, and she aske if his back from travelling, she has been to his place for several times, that she's the fiance if am his sister or any of the relatives. I should tell him that they should see today.
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by arramyjay: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2008
It actually depends on u if u convinced that he is cheating then girl it is better you quit the relationship and move on,rather than stay and get seriously hurt later.
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by ammamat(f): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2008
Thanks @ shegirl71
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by ammamat(f): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2008
Thanks @ shegirl71
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by Busybody2(f): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2008
Isn't this the same guy you were doing puzzle for in this thread undecided https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-180171.0.html

If yes,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by ammamat(f): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ Busy body
Please don't crucify me, But i have no choice, I love him so much
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by Busybody2(f): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2008
I am not crucifying you, not at all. When I was still in the dating game, I used to do the same thing and call the girl up, pretending to be the cousin, and that tell her that I have heard a lot about her, and this usually does the job. Before you know it, the girl would have told you everything you need to know to figure out your position in the relationship.
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by Tgirl4real(f): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2008
Busy_body:

I am not crucifying you, not at all. When I was still in the dating game, I used to do the same thing and call the girl up, pretending to be the cousin, and that tell her that I have heard a lot about her, and this usually does the job. Before you know it, the girl would have told you everything you need to know to figure out your position in the relationship.

why do we like snooping wen we know it will hurt? just curious undecided

@ post, I think u should know what next. It is very plain except if you are not telling us the whole truth cheesy
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by Busybody2(f): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2008
Tgirl4real:

why do we like snooping when we know it will hurt? just curious undecided

The earlier we know, the better wink So that we can look for bigger fishes in the sea cheesy
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by ammamat(f): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
God help me, coz iI feel like not having anything to do with anyman again,

If i stay singles hope i will still make heaven.
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by jeffmark: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2008
BABY YOU BETTER NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO WITH A MAN BECAUSE IF YOU DO HELL WITH BE YOUR POTION,DO YOU WHY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW YOU CAN CALL THIS NUMBER +2348068820451.[img][/img]
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2008
What other answer do you expect other than dump him? Start playing hard to get. Don't call him. Ignore him and see what happens.
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by ammamat(f): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2008
Thanks @Rickky421, I think that is what i will do, I will returnd his charger and won't call, text.
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by Okanran(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2008
jeff_mark:

BABY YOU BETTER NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO WITH A MAN BECAUSE IF YOU DO HELL WITH BE YOUR POTION,DO YOU WHY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW YOU CAN CALL THIS NUMBER +2348068820451.[img][/img]

Badsoski, I dey feel u jhor. But let her be na, u know she's fresh out of d heartbreak hotel n u wan' add ya own join. wink
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by Tgirl4real(f): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2008
ammamat:

God help me, because iI feel like not having anything to do with anyman again,

If i stay singles hope i will still make heaven.

It is not compulsory to marry and if na to make heaven, e go better if u no marry at all, grin
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by Okanran(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ OP: U's naive no doubt. U better sharp up if not guyz go use u play tire, werrin concern marriage n paradise, FYI, u go see father and reverend mother 4 hell fire on judgement day, na me tell u so! tongue As 4 moi ama be sipping ma lemonade beside Baba God on dat day jeje. . . cool
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by Tgirl4real(f): 4:34am On Oct 13, 2008
I tire o

Okanran, true talk cheesy
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by lannre(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
you can cheat everyone, but not your conscience . Follow UR heart. Dont hide anything from those you believe can offer better advice
Re: How Can I Handle This? Please Help by lancevader(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
um .girlz tak.

(1) (Reply)

HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT / Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? / How To Say " I Love U" In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.