Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:34 AM

HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT (857 Views)

My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by Jackstar: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2008
Hi
My name is Jackie and I am a 25 yr old Australian. Ive just lived in London for a year on a working visa and met a great Nigerian man who is 30 and smart and great. grin I was with him for 9 months and have just come back to Australia. He wants to be with me and is ready for kids and everything. I love him and he is hot !!! but am so torn up as to what to do as I have to leave my whole life here behind to be with him. I am supposed to be goin back in jan but my visa only lasts for so long and i don't even know how long i could stay. I would love a kid but am not sure if I am ready for it right now and he is. I fell pregnant to him 3 months ago and I didnt think I was ready. It tore him up as he was ready. I guess I had different reasons but mostly because I was scared. I ran away back here and now thinking about it I don't know if I did the right thing. He would make a great dad. In London interacial marriages and kids are normal but in other places not. Should this stop me from having his babies ? I have racist friends and have been worried about their opinions but have come to the realization they don't matter.I don't know whether I should try to let him go so he can find someone who isnt so afraid of commitment ? who would give him the family he deserves. I want to be with him but I don't know whether its forever !!! I would really appreciate some advice as I'm in limbo at the moment. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE xxxx undecided
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by Nautillus(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2008
If you don't see your future with him . . .or you aren't willing to sacrifice that much( as in . . .living your whole life behind)
then its best you leave him be NOW!!
he will bleed BUT he will heal

** .but mind you, DO NOT pass up a chance for true love . . .You know what they say . . .once you go black . . .& even better, Once you go Nigerian black . . .you go back at your own peril
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by Ben13: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2008
take advice now o!
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by Jackstar: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2008
Nautilus - Thankyou !!
I see what you are saying , but why does it have to be me that has to give up everything ? I think he needs to make sacrifices too. Thanks again for ur post :p

and to the opther post - what advice are you telling me to take ?
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by Jackstar: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2008
anyone else
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by tytylayor: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
@poster

y not follow ur heart lipsrsealed
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by Opslag(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2008
Yea.follow ur heart.
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by 190: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2008
abeg make una nor spoil anoda 9 Ja man JOB o, wit ur mouth and advice o, cos i know say we 9 Ja especially d men go dey Jelous say 1 guy don catch 1 mahi
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by sistawoman: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
Jackstar:

Nautilus - Thankyou !!
I see what you are saying , but why does it have to be me that has to give up everything ? I think he needs to make sacrifices too. Thanks again for ur post :p

the answer to your question is simple: Because that is the type of man you are marrying.

Dont come back and say later: My husband never bends or compromises. Because the truth is he is telling you before you get married that he will not do this.
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by whatever90(f): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
Jackstar:

Nautilus - Thankyou !!
                                 [b] I see what you are saying , but why does it have to be me that has to give up everything ? I think he needs to make sacrifices too. [/b]Thanks again for ur post :p

in this case u r to be where ur husband wants u to be and not where u want him to be,u so like sound like a feminist undecided  if u r not ready to compromise then look for an australian guy based in australia and get married and leave d nigerian guy to get married to a woman is ready to compromise to be wt her man,simple
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by Hauwa1: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
if you love him and he loves you too, marry him. why do you want to have kid out of wedlock
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by untainted: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2008
seize the day
if u luv him, marry him cus the best things in life are free.
don't give room for regrets tomorrow.
Re: HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT by Jackstar: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2008
I personally see nothing wrong with having a kid out of wedlock. If you love someone and they love you , thats all that matters right ? But I was not raised to have strong beliefs in that area so thats just my opinion. Thanks for all your advice guys still dont know what to do but I guess Ill work it out

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? / More Bang For The Buck. / Girls Keep Toasting Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.