Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

More Bang For The Buck. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Bang For The Buck. (851 Views)

My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Bang For The Buck. by SoAmazing(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2009
S'up folks?Bring your opinions on regarding the appropriateness or otherwise of your partner checking up on you.Some guys and girls like to check their partner's phones and emails to know what's up in the name of transparency and accountability.But it's a big turn off for some as it's seen as insecurity.Others would say if you got nothing to hide why bother if your partner checks your email or phone?What's your take on this?
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by Hollysmile: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2009
It used to turn me on, until i saw what my eyes, ears, heart and brain (even health, cos i had a little breakdown) couldn't carry.
It turns me off now. I don't really care about it for now; but maybe i wil in de nearest future.
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by iice(f): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2009
Not big on 'checking' up his doings.  Don't want him checking up on mine either.
Have nothing to hide, but i'd appreciate that he has eyes all over (head/heart as well as soul) to know who i am.
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by sistawoman: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2009
I really dont care.

I have picked up my hubby's phone all of maybe 3x's since we got married.

As long as whenever i go to grab for it he does not pull back or have a fit then i will prob. contiune with not checking. I only reach for it now just to check his reaction.

I could care less if he checked my phone every single day. There is nothing there to find. He knows about all my friends and so i am completely transparent with him. He picked up my phone last week because I got a text message and was upstairs, my BFF came upstairs and told me he was going thru my phone. I shrugged my shoulders and said who cares, there is nothing there that he does not know about. And sure enough he did not mention to me he went thru my phone and and had no problems with what he read and saw there.

I leave my email open, my mail laying around. I dont hide anything, it takes too much effort and really dont care to live a life like that.
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by SoAmazing(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2009
Sisterwoman, I share your perspective too.I believe if there's nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a big deal if one's partner has access to one's email and phone.Afterall, they're no longer two but one.It's only when one's trying to play poker cards with his or her partner that it becomes an issue.
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by iice(f): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2009
SoAmazing!:

Sisterwoman, I share your perspective too.I believe if there's nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a big deal if one's partner has access to one's email and phone.Afterall, they're no longer two but one.It's only when one's trying to play poker cards with his or her partner that it becomes an issue.

Sometimes its not about hiding, it's about personal space and trust.
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by Czarskit(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2009
~ Now this' a cylic situation ~ If u trust ur partner u won't av to do any checking & if ur partner trusts u, s/he sure won't mind u satisfying ur 'curiosity' ~ As 4 me & my partner, we check ourselves secretly ~
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by SoAmazing(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2009
As a matter of fact, some people expect others to trust in a vacuum.By that I mean blind trust where the other partner is not faithful and still wants to be trusted.
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by Ifedisky(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2009
I've gotten into trouble over trifles in my phone before. Right now, my phone is a big no-go area. I wont bother with her's anyway
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by iice(f): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2009
SoAmazing!:

As a matter of fact, some people expect others to trust in a vacuum.By that I mean blind trust where the other partner is not faithful and still wants to be trusted.

Then what are you doing wasting time 'checking up' on the person if you know that person not to be true? undecided
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by Deshannel(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
I'm actualy clueless on dis 1. I do check on my partner, not dat i wud lik 2 checkd upon. But d tin is we both keep clean sheets. Dat is 2 say we erase off the traces (keep our tracks clean). When i check on her, i'l find nothing. And dats were my curiousty lies, FINDING NOTHING. Not even the firlty SMS i send her.
Someone tell me y i shud go about thinking she's hiding something.
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by ladybam(f): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2009
@post

i prefer d jealousy part.so he is always welcomed 2check up on me.especially since i'm neva found guilty. ha
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by Deshannel(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2009
Meaning u r guilty? cheesy
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by nonoy: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
Didnt use 2 check my gal's 4ne until she became obsessd wit checkn mine & when i finally checkd hers (mind u, no saved sent messages), i ended d relationship. Some check 2 just justify their cheating habits
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by Deshannel(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2009
Not havin any saved msg does'nt mean she cheated. But it cud mean worse if she does'nt av any luv msg u sent her. ~She cheating n wiping out d clues~.:-D
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by IFELEKE(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
@Poster,
As a matter of principle, I don't check my girlfriend's Phone and Don't Let her check Mine.
My Phone and My Mail contain all my financial dealings and I don't like people poking their noses where it shouldnt be.
After I get married,I will break that Resolve but now, NO WAY!
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by nonoy: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2009
@deshannel: no saved sent messages got me thinkin cos she sends me loads of txts. When i went lookn, i found out she was cheatn big time hence d need 2 alwayz check my fone 2 find a reasn 2 accuse me of same.
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by nonoy: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2009
Dont believe in checkn my gals 4ne cos i knw lots of guys wil b on her case & i trust her completely. Dnt lyk any1 checkn my 4ne either cos i myt have a few gals on ma case 2 but dt does not mean anything is happening. there's a proverb dt says ' dont go looking in dark corners if u dont 1t 2 find roaches'. The key word there is TRUST
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by spikedcylinder: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2009
As long as whenever i go to grab for it he does not pull back or have a fit then i will prob. contiune with not checking.  I only reach for it now just to check his reaction.

Exactly! Its the reaction that is more telling, not the contents of the phone in itself.

I couldn't care less about the contents of his phone but when I pick it up innocently and he act like he just swallowed a baby elephant, I'd get curious. . . .
Re: More Bang For The Buck. by Phony200(m): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2009
She checks all the time. I know better to keep the unmentionables away. Sometimes, a loose SMS can spoil a surprise.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Would You Stick With Her! / Year One Girl For An Abortion / An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.