Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,755 members, 7,885,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC (2350 Views)

Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2014
Am graduate of psychology and hoping to go for my NYSC. But what professional course can I enroll for during my service year. Pls, I really need ur advice on this.
Re: What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC by ONWARDBABA: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2014
NIM
Re: What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
It depends on the career path you want to take. Most chartered professional institutes like CIA, CIPM, etc have the time of study and exams to gain membership into their institute lasting up to 1 year and 6 months. Meaning that you might still be a student member when you complete your NYSC. However you can always write student member if you want to put your membership of such institute in your CV.
Kindly google list of professional institutions in Nigeria. In one of the links google will show you, you will see the websites of all the institutes listed. Visit their website and find out more. You can also search for the title of this your post here on nairaland or via google. There is a thread on it.
Re: What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bubewilson and ONWARDBABA, thanks for ur contributions and I really found dem helpful. Bt won't mind if I have oda contributors though.
Re: What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC by Heineken(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2014
Thanks Op. Please I just decided not to open a new thread for mine. If anyone can help me with Mass communication's too
Re: What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC by olaedo3087(f): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
derespect: Am graduate of psychology and hoping to go for my NYSC. But what professional course can I enroll for during my service year. Pls, I really need ur advice on this.

WHY IS ANALYTICS THE CAREER FOR THE FUTURE?

Visit www.data-ville.com/sitemap

Re: What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC by bashexyz: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2014
certification to take basically depends o

career path
passion
interest
finances
value

anyone can take on any certification. it all balls down to what you want to achieve with it.

there are over 10000 certifications across 500 fields.

i.t
health
finance
business intelligence
management
recycling
engineering
real estate
economics
agro allied
etc

am into i.t and business intelligence. that's the field i can provide guidance on.
Re: What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
bashexyz: certification to take basically depends o

career path
passion
interest
finances
value

anyone can take on any certification. it all balls down to what you want to achieve with it.

there are over 10000 certifications across 500 fields.

i.t
health
finance
business intelligence
management
recycling
engineering
real estate
economics
agro allied
etc

am into i.t and business intelligence. that's the field i can provide guidance on.

Thanks. Pls enlighten more on dat Business Intelligence.

(1) (Reply)

December Allawee / Gombe Batch A 2016 Corp Members Let's Meet Here / Nysc Denies Postponement Of 2016 Batch A Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.