Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Don't Ignore Your Parent's Counsel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Ignore Your Parent's Counsel (384 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / PLEASE DON'T IGNORE: Your Sincere Advice Is Needed / Why Do Christians Ignore These Rules In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ignore Your Parent's Counsel by lanrezion01: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Projectsave Devotional
Sunday,
20th, JULY 2014.

DON'T IGNORE PARENTAL COUNSEL

Prov15:5 It is foolish to ignore what your parents taught you; it is wise to accept their correction.

Everyone born into this world must have two types of parents and they are:
(A) Biological parent
(B) Spiritual parent.

These two have very important roles they play in our lives and we must not ignore them. Let me dwell more on our biological parent in this piece. No matter how spiritual you are, God has put certain life instructions into the mouth of your parents.

I've heard of couples that married without parental consent. They got married because their pastor gave them the go ahead, that's totally unscriptural. If your parents are pagans, you must seek their consent in life's major decision so that you don't run into trouble.

Do you know that God can speak through your unsaved parents? Yes he can, the only time you're permitted to disobey them is when they give you an instruction that is anti-God. Respect your biological parent, listen to them because they are the vehicle through which you came into this world.

PRAYER:- Father, help me to obey parental counsel that is in accordance to your will In Jesus Name.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims In Nigeria Should Rise Up And Demonstrate Against The Activities Of BH / Help, Lord. / Heal Me, Lord, And I Will Be Healed;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.