Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Incompetent Moderators And Thieves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Incompetent Moderators And Thieves (1250 Views)

Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately / OMG! Check Out The List Of Nigerian Thieves According To World Bank / "Incompetent Idiots, Monsters..." Oluchi Orlandi Goes Crazy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by safarigirl(f): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2014
I'm dedicating this thread to a certain LMAyedun who stole my idea and my pictures for his thread.

A lot of times, people make it seem like the problem with Nigeria is our leaders, but the real problem are the people. Every Nigerian is the problem with Nigeria

I started this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1817691/nigerian-celebs-kids on July 17 sometime around 10 or so, I sourced for pictures on the net till midnight, depriving myself of sleep and running down my battery (and I didn't even use free MB for it), my thread had already garnered 4 pages.

This morning I woke up to fins this thread started on July 20 https://www.nairaland.com/1821534/15-famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids on Front page, with MY pictures.

I'm not vexed that this guy made FP, I'm vexed that he stole the pictures I sourced from MY thread, he made no efforts to find other random pics. I mean, why do that when some willing f00l had already done all the hardwork for him and pasted it on NL even, how convenient, right?

I don't know who the Mods are, but whoever made this error is highly incompetent cuz I'm very sure I'm not the first person for this to be done to. I just want to inform Seun that if Nairaland is f?cking up, it's you that people will blame since all the mods are now anonymous.

And as for LMAyedun, just know that one day, you'll work hard for something and someone will come and steal your work andd take the glory.

And anyone who's asking, yes, I'm so pained I had to start a thread on it

14 Likes

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Omexonomy: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Cheak my username i haddly start a tread on nairaland. Such thing was done to me 4 times with my other username

1 Like

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2014
The mods re madt! Thieves.., let this site go down.
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Danhumprey: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2014
This is so not cool
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Airforce1(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Wow the thread on FP isn't yours?? I remember viewing your thread some days ago.
So not fair angry angry angry
Sorry dear...Karma'll get him

LMAyedun, theleast you can do is quote safarigirl as your 'source'

8 Likes

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Gooci(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2014
kwele cool
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by chibwike(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2014
shit happens...i feel ur pain
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by vizkiz: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Op sorry for asking, will you be given any amount for being the only one/first person to post any story??

Just asking though undecided
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Really annoying!

1 Like

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Creamish(f): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2014
lolz... now i see y ur pained... LMAyedun...u no try sha...azzzinn...u no sabi dub wit style? Remember school dayz naa... cheesy
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Tval(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2014
Damn, I didn't bother to open the one on the front page cos I taught it was yours since av made a comment on it b4. I cud still remember I challenge you by telling you to post more pictures and your reply was that you needed to sleep that you started the thread so late at night.

3 Likes

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by safarigirl(f): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2014
vizkiz: Op sorry for asking, will you be given any amount for being the only one/first person to post any story??

Just asking though undecided
it's people like you that will steal other people's material and feel glum about it later on.

I'd rather neither of us made FP...if you're going to get recognition (which is the point of FP) at least do it with something you worked hard for.

Life isn't all about a 'prize'...sometimes it's about recognition.

3 Likes

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by LMAyedun(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
@Safarigirl You are bloody liar!!!

The compiled Celeb pictures with their kids is all over the net.... You came here, lying that u made up the pix.

Don't blame Seun or the Mods... Its God

You cant stop my shine... You so pained.

2 Likes

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by LMAyedun(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2014
@Safarigirl You are bloody liar!!!

http://www.thetrentonline.com/adorable-15-famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids-photos/?

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/07/famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids/

The compiled Celeb pictures with their kids is all over the net.... You came here, lying that u made up the pix.

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by LMAyedun(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2014
bestestgirl: Wow the thread on FP isn't yours?? I remember viewing your thread some days ago.
So not fair angry angry angry
Sorry dear...Karma'll get him

LMAyedun, theleast you can do is quote safarigirl as your 'source'

This is the craziest allegation ever... This is ridiculous.

Safarigirl isn't and can never be my source... My source is Yabaleftonline.com

http://www.thetrentonline.com/adorable-15-famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids-photos/?
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by nwaanambra1(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2014
@poster don't worry av compensated you by "liking" your profile pix and your post. wink

Oya no cry you hear? life itself is not fair. sad

Oya MODs do the needful and delete her post as usual grin
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by safarigirl(f): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun: @Safarigirl You are bloody liar!!!

like I said on the other thread...

safarigirl: all over what bloody net?

You're an even bigger f00l than I thought. Those blogs posted those pictures 3 days AFTER my thread...my thread was started July 17 and those pics on the blogs are dated July 18 and 20. It confirms that I ORIGINALLY compiled those pictures and the lazy bloggers you copied from came here and STOLE my pictures from Nairaland.

Nigeria is even worse than I thought, both you and the scam blogs you copied and pasted from are ALL thieves.

I require an apology from your d.umb self and a proper acknowlegment

With pics to prove you and the bloggers are all thieves....

Now shut up andd apologise grin

1 Like

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun:

This is the craziest allegation ever... This is ridiculous.

Safarigirl isn't and can never be my source... My source is Yabaleftonline.com

Wow!! My apologies.
Safarigirl, he is actually right. the links corroborate his story.
I guess its just an unfortunate coincidence. Lets all kiss and make up
smiley
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2014
safarigirl: like I said on the other thread...

With pics to prove you and the bloggers are all thieves....

Now shut up andd apologise grin

Now I'm confused... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by LMAyedun(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2014
bestestgirl:

Wow!! My apologies.
Safarigirl, he is actually right. the links corroborate his story.
I guess its just an unfortunate coincidence. Lets all kiss and make up
smiley
Tell her for me Biko...
Wipe her tears for me and if she doesn't listen, let her go and die
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by safarigirl(f): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2014
bestestgirl:

Now I'm confused... embarassed embarassed embarassed
my dear, I'm surprised myself. Now we see the length so-called 'bloggers' will go in order to get traffic.

No originality, they just copy and paste, stealing everyone's ideas for their own glory. LMAyedun's only crime was that he brought the pic to the original source and got caught.

This is why people should browse through the topics before hurriedly creating theirs. You'll just embarrass yourself

4 Likes

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun: Tell her for me Biko...
Wipe her tears for me and if she doesn't listen, let her go and die
thief thief thief..catch am, catch am.

You and those thieving bloggers can locate your graves first. You're not even ashamed that you went to ssteal from thieves grin

Seun should be glad people come to Nairaland to steal...na so those ones wan take pass Linda Ikeji?

3 Likes

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by LMAyedun(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2014
safarigirl: thief thief thief..catch am, catch am.

You and those thieving bloggers can locate your graves first. You're not even ashamed that you went to ssteal from thieves grin

Seun should be glad people come to Nairaland to steal...na so those ones wan take pass Linda Ikeji?
You childish dear.
Go pull down mine from FP and put yours out there then... You are only pained you didn't make FP.
Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by safarigirl(f): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
You childish dear.
Go pull down mine from FP and put yours out there then... You are only pained you didn't make FP.
my friend if you want to talk to me do so on this thread. Stop making me repeat myself on 2 threads

Like I said

safarigirl: why? Carry go. This is just for next time.

I have more FP topics on Nairaland than you have comments. Just enjoy your FP, but admit that I originally own that compilation. Don't be like Wande Coal that continued denying even when he was exposed

1 Like

Re: Incompetent Moderators And Thieves by Seun(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Next time just report to the supermods. Abusing moderators doesn't usually lead to a good outcome. I will fix this myself. Next time, pls be wiser.

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

10 Geniuses Who Became Great Using Drugs / Doting Father: Obafemi Martin Takes A Stroll With Son / Munachi Abii And Mo’cheddah Stepped Out Without Earrings [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.