Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,371 members, 7,943,935 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) - Satellite TV Technology (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) (206848 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2009
so nobody to confirm nolly on 27.5W, hisses and go away.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Drelu(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2009
@George_D,
Thank U 4 d clearificatn. I may hav 2 sacrifise my NSS7 for this Sirius4 due to space constraint, just that I still enjoy League-1 on TV5 and CAF matches on LC2. besides I believe come 2010, LC2 will be showing world cup matches.
Once again thank U.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2009
@enitan,
Don't feel too bad about the nollywood stuff. Maybe the reason why no one is too
eager to confirm it is because most people don't care much about it anyway.
They show the same faces everyday and it becomes boring.
Why waste your time watching the same drama everyday when you have other interesting
channels like showtime, fox movies, aljazeera, mbc2 & 4 etc competing for attention?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by arsenal1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ enitan
what do u mean by]NOBODY TO CONFIRM HI NOLLY ON 27.5W
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ yansh-anal, i didnt say hi nolly, if u have no response for my request kindly say another thing,i'll appreciate that.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by fxproff(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ ALL
ITS pretty funny as of yesterday we are celebrating the return of RDV, right now its scrambled again!, uhmmmmm
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by fxproff(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ ALL, & 90CM USERS,
WATCH out for Globecast. Tv''00 CANAL PROMO AFRIQ'', Blind scan/ MANUAL SCAN: SIRIUS 4/ASTRA 4A , 5 DEGREE EAST, TP: 12.606 .
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by biggjoe(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2009
enitan2002:

@ yansh-anal, i didnt say, >>

Enitan,
angry I hope you are not referring to my club like that.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2009
ECHOLINK USERS art 1-9 and primesports and some other channels are off on echolink.Any latest development?.showtime still on.olofofo,badaru and adewest any luck?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2009
@enitan

what happened to RDV

@obnelly

not the entire art package. some are still showing animal planet etc, were still on this morning,
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ olofofo, pretending not to see yur post. am sure d rdv in my territorial airspace will still be free.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2009
@enitan

am also sure that astra is receivable as well on 90cm in your territorial airspace.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2009
am off to d rooftop to prove u guys wrong. off i go, am gonna try nile also wit 90cm.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
i just realised that without some basic tools like spanners, tracking is impossible. just remembered that i left my set of spanners in sch. the words of the elders have come to pass.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by fxproff(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ all
Jus confirmed from my end now, 5:02pm Tv malagasy is back!!! not scrambled, but i guess its just for a while, i will keep watching!!
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by fxproff(m): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ anyone
does anyone knows where TPA Directo is located, i mean which country, i am watching one of their programs, and they have got beautiful ladies in that country grin
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2009
fxproff:

@ anyone
does anyone knows where TPA Directo is located, i mean which country, i am watching one of their programs, and they have got beautiful ladies in that country grin

woman rapper, na angola
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ George D 2m nat is only but history for we in ph and owerri.though am going to re-work on my 1.8m dish but no much faith in it cos its a useless weak supermax dish. @ enitan maybe u drop the old nollywood freq and s.r and pol cos all i can remember right now is 11611.i said b4 that RDV is having a technical problen cos right now their signal is off.And enitan Rdv did not show any Eng FA cup,it was etv-hyde-park-1 @ all i ve about 5 etv feed in my receiver which goes by name: 1.Teldmedia e-tv ct 2.etv-hyde-park-1 3.durban-etv 4.telemedia teleport and 5.tandberg service. I also observed that some programs re been aired live in this feed b4 been broadcast in etv pas 7/10.this re the freq:12728V/4411,12710V/4429,12734V/4407,12722V/4411 and 12740V/4407 respectively.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2009
pitodenz:

@ George D 2m nat is only but history for we in ph and owerri.though am going to re-work on my 1.8m dish but no much faith in it cos its a useless weak supermax dish. @ enitan maybe u drop the old nollywood freq and s.r and pol cos all i can remember right now is 11611.i said b4 that RDV is having a technical problen cos right now their signal is off.And enitan Rdv did not show any Eng FA cup,it was etv-hyde-park-1 @ all i ve about 5 etv feed in my receiver which goes by name: 1.Teldmedia e-tv ct 2.etv-hyde-park-1 3.durban-etv 4.telemedia teleport and 5.tandberg service. I also observed that some programs re been aired live in this feed b4 been broadcast in etv pas 7/10.this re the freq:12728V/4411,12710V/4429,12734V/4407,12722V/4411 and 12740V/4407 respectively.

when you go all out and start posting frequencies of feeds that you and i, plus everyone else enjoys on this forum for the owner of those feeds to do something about it, then we might as well just stick to RDV going encrypted again. you guys really have to understand that some information will be put to better use when it dagbolized ( make i borrow butoneday vocab). softly, softly. there is a reason why they are feeds,  and they keep changing.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Enigma(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2009
There is absolutely nothing wrong with posting feeds frequencies; it is a normal and enjoyable part of the satellite hobby.

Feeds are even posted on dedicated sites including http://www.satelliweb.com/index.php?section=livef

Even Lyngsat, flysat etc all post feed frequencies

cool
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2009
olofofo,george d should learn lesson by now.posting those frequency is as good as posting keys on the forum.Anyway i cant really say if RDV is ON MAINTENACE or they are off the sirus,b4 the breaking news that RDV is back i discovered that their was no scramble channel on the screen only blank channel later on pictures came up with good signal up to 88% ,this evening it reduced to 48% now as am typing no signal on RDV while all other channel came up with good signal.can we say they are carrying out maintenace or they are off that satellite.I will keep you updated.

WHAO! SIGNAL IS BACK ON RDV AGAIN I GUESS THEY ARE WORKING ON THEIR SYSTEM wink
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by chuk101(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2009
HELLO GUYS , Rdv is back once more check it out
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by chuk101(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
obnelly , guy u dey fast oo ur post did not allow mine to come in early , however it is off again, i think they are working on somthing tonight
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2009
I guess they are working on their systems,the signal is 66% going 70% but now its no signal am viewing on my screen.imagine its back again .the signal is better now 84% and its showing i pray dem show blues and hull tomorrow.
its on for now enjoy it while it last RDV for ever.IT MUST BE AN OVERHAULING OF THEIR SYSTEM.

R D V IS BACK AGAIN OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2009
CHUK101 kindly check your signal level and picture quality by that we can know what is wrong with rdv.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
its scrambled again,may God help us.RDV no go kill me i won go sleep.na dem sabi
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Enigma(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
obnelly:

olofofo,george d should learn lesson by now.posting those frequency is as good as posting keys on the forum.Anyway i cant really say if RDV is ON MAINTENACE or they are off the sirus,b4 the breaking news that RDV is back i discovered that their was no scramble channel on the screen only blank channel later on pictures came up with good signal up to 88% ,this evening it reduced to 48% now as am typing no signal on RDV while all other channel came up with good signal.can we say they are carrying out maintenace or they are off that satellite.I will keep you updated.

WHAO! SIGNAL IS BACK ON RDV AGAIN I GUESS THEY ARE WORKING ON THEIR SYSTEM wink

Let us not allow ourselves to be laughing stock. Posting satellite feeds is not the same thing as posting keys. At satellite forums here, people come every weekend (in fact, almost everyday) asking for a feed for some event or other; it could be wrestling, cricket, Grammys, Oscars, even the war in the Middle East.  Sometimes when there is a big event we divide ourselves into teams to search various different satellites and frequencies for the feeds --- once found you come and announce it to the whole world. In fact, it is a thing of some recognition to be the first to find the feed.

Some people are actually recognised as international experts at finding feeds; for example, google these two names: (edited) "feedhunter rini" or "stanley cassidy feeds".

Let us move away from a mentality that make us appear backward and ignorant.

It is NOT because of what we post here that providers will encrypt any particular transmission.

Further Edit: See an example of a more open attitude to feeds in this link
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ olofofo
the freq i posted was because some guys here where asking for it and and since most feed freq re usually off so anyone that got one should post it.
olofofo if posting of feed here is illegal,its posting of ur new setup pictures installed by adewest illegal too?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by toxnaija: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2009
Enigma,
thanks for the education.I think this is the umpteenth time I would implore members not to turn all of us into a laughing stock for middle east and european satellite dxers.feed frequencies are always temporary.inspite of the fact that OSMI keeps it football feed on NSS703 C band jealously away from lyngsat,I revealed it here some months back yet they never changed it.the same with AIT on intel901 ,RTP Portuguese liga live feed on intel907, etv owns those feeds on sirius,yet they are still there.Enough of this ignorance please!

all,
I miss you all especially Onye-ngbu.George-D,thanks for the congratulatory call.I cant remember the last time I checked Sirius and other 90cm signals because of the almighty abracadabra.I wish Echolink could drop to N10000 for all us to be able to afford it.I also wish that Nilesat would drop their beam to Southern Nigeria for us to pick on 90cm or 1.8m because of space and cantakerous landlords.my neighbours and their children now rush back from office and school to watch movies,football and documentaries.I connected the houses nearby to Echolink.
my next project is the motorising of my 3m fibre to pick the weak signals of Kabelkiosk,Orbit,Astra,and Hotbird.I will do this as soon as Adewest comes back to Lagos.I heard 3m couldnt pick Showsports in Lagos,at Folo's place.I agree with this because even Abeokuta with a higher latitude experiences weak signals on CNN and Showsports TPs in the afternoons these days.let's wait for a weather change if you cant get 3.5/4m in Lagos.
Thank God Strong came back with jsc+ patch.I will load it Saturday when I get to Abeokuta.Pls dont fret about ART misbehaving on Echolink.I am deadsure they will come back with the upcoming software,besides,they are currently useless.
DSTV has bought GTV's premiership rights for the non-Nigerian market.They will find it hard to make money as subscribers cant use their old receivers for their signals.they must buy DSTV's decoder at subsidised rate and pay fresh subscription.I believe RDV will kill them if they should come up with Showsports.
If you have echolink in Lagos,dont worry urself about Showsports,just tune to Show Maghreb,Extreme Sports and Show Shasha for all the matches.the only snag is that you cant get the English commentary.Atimes,I move to these stations when Showsports begin to freeze.you have nothing to lose with these stations.
Is MTV India,VH1,et al still free on Pas 7/10?

Enitan/mide2008,
thanks for granting me 24hours internet freedom.I am sure you all understand the code.so I am available for this thread 24/7.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by graciousme(f): 2:22am On Feb 07, 2009
@toxie
whats up,am Glad you are using echolink too,i want to make some enquiries about it,how reliable is it? are you sure of the authenticity of the one you buy from alaba? i.e i hope its not cloned? starsat too works with abracadabra card,which of the two decoder is the best? now that ART is down hope showtime will not follow suit.how soon do they get their upgrade for the echolink?

sorry am asking too much questions,i just want to get the right info befor i invest my money.thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ifende(m): 2:34am On Feb 07, 2009
NEWS:
02-06-09
ABRACADABRA Update:
- Fixed auto in all packages:
ART, SHT, ORBIT, La7 Cartapiu,
SSS (Hotbird 11727 V 27500) and
SCT (Eurobird 9 12092 H 27500)
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by MrGem(m): 6:24am On Feb 07, 2009
@all>> As at this moment, RDV is yet to be stabilized!

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (100)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.