Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77407 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mavor: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hbuyosh: I should put the question back to u, do all Kenyan/SAn girls fall for any Nigerian man because all Kenyan/SAn men are slow and broke and bad at romance?

From what I've heard, they fall easily for Nigerian men because we are more caring of our women in every way.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

Nothing to add ...

You say you have only stayed in naiia for a short time yet you attack our brothers every opportunity further perpetuating the same thing you accuse others of

I see no difference between us and the black south Africans

They have HIV..we have too
they have townships..we have ghettos
They have corrupt leaders..we also have

Continue your internet warrior ways
I said I have visited the country before not live there. To be exact, I have been there like thrice or thereabout spending a week as the longest time.

You keep shipping in irrelevant things on what I have explained to you in my previous posts. I am not seeing you as a very intelligent person though. Not for the reason you want to be South Africans a s s-wipe but for the reason you refused to understand what I have been saying.

Africans in their warrior sh*ts. I am not a proponent of primitive legends, most especially, Zulus in their peanuts-and-bosoms-exposing culture in the 21st century, while the developed world is aiming for outer space or finding other planets habitable for humans.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
One of the reasons Nigerian men seems to like South African women is because of their big butt! Jeez! That is nothing to find fascinating if not that Nigerian men are just habitually interested in big size and curvy women. I don't like that!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by elbyno: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
This thread just makes me almost crack my ribs.shots firing from different nations.To be honest I haven't met more than one S.A girl and it was online(thru a Nigerian friend).The way we discuss and d way she tells me about Nigerian men she has met,she told me how she likes and falls for the few ones she has met.Even the time she saw my pics,she said her mind compared to our babes here.She is very open about sex.D only probs is that she is dating my Nigerian friend.My conclusion is that d rejected stone in one country is taken as a god in another country.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija:
I said I have visited the country before not live there. To be exact, I have been there like thrice or thereabout spending a week as the longest time.

You keep shipping in irrelevant things on what I have explained to you in my previous posts. I am not seeing you as a very intelligent person though. Not for the reason you want to be South Africans a s s-wipe but for the reason you refused to understand what I have been saying.

Africans in their warrior sh*ts. I am not a proponent of primitive legends, most especially, Zulus in their peanuts-and-bosoms-exposing culture in the 21st century, while the developed world is aiming for outer space or finding other planets habitable for humans.

Zulus are primitive... And not going to space?
What is naija doing..
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

Zulus are primitive... And not going to space?
What is naija doing..
Are you a South African? If not, please, shut it!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by osystein(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
I knew the thread was going down once all4naija showed up..
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
osystein: I knew the thread was going down once all4naija showed up..
It is not going down as you are alluding to in your statement. I say the truth as it is. Just air your views and I would be fine with that.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by osystein(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija: It is not going down as you are alluding to in your statement. I say the truth as it is. Just air your views and I would be fine with that.

Dude, you're so boring, anyone looking at your post history will not take you seriously.
You need serious help.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
osystein:

Dude, you're so boring, anyone looking at your post history will not take you seriously.
You need serious help.
Oh, yeah! Says a person who possibly bores others out with senseless views and nosy character.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Hbuyosh(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mavor: From what I've heard, they fall easily for Nigerian men because we are more caring of our women in every way.
I have also heard Niaja women complain their men are inconsiderate, lazy and unromantic compared to men from other places.
Bro, it is a matter of perception here. Kenyans think that Nigerians are showy and spendthrift and love illegal trade for quick bucks.

That is why these women fall for u, they want ur money, but do not really consider u a marriage material.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Hbuyosh(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija:
You aren't making sense. Not because your people don't have swag should now be accepted to be the right way to go in the 21st century by Nigerians. It simply means Kenyans aren't exposed enough to know how to enjoy life to the fullest by spending the money and getting the women.

Oh,please! Not all women in Kenya would think of American men as highly desirable too just as they would to Nigerians. So there is no sense in that. If really your people are business savvy as you claim. Why aren't them spending the money in enjoying life at all? Poor Kenyans indeed! Safari masqueraders!
angry lipsrsealed
We are not too poor as in to be unable to get gals. Being rich doesnt mean u should engage in promiscuity.

No, not all women here think americans are desirable.
I thot ur were a strong muslim opposed to debauchery.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hbuyosh: We are not too poor as in to be unable to get gals. Being rich doesnt mean u should engage in promiscuity.

No, not all women here think americans are desirable.
I thot ur were a strong muslim opposed to debauchery.

You need to get laid with a clean babe! You are loosing focus, man.

I can never be a Muslim, not even in the unforeseeable future.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Hbuyosh(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija: You need to get laid with a clean babe! You are loosing focus, man.

I can never be a Muslim, not even in the unforeseeable future.
I am soo dumb! Sorry bro, i confused u with this extreemist clown called Alnaijiri, with whom i once had not a very friendly convo on this forum.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hbuyosh: I am soo dumb! Sorry bro, i confused u with this extreemist clown called Alnaijiri, with whom i once had not a very friendly convo on this forum.

Oh, come on! You aren't dumb. You make a mistake like every other human being, including myself. What's good?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
I heard South African black men don't wash their bodies thoroughly is one of the reasons their women run away from them. I don't know how truthful that is though. I would be interested in hearing from the horse's mouth.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Hbuyosh(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija: Oh, come on! You aren't dumb. You make a mistake like every other human being, including myself. What's good?
I am fine. Too bad what happened to this site, the cyber alshabaabism that led to its massive data loss. It is very disapointing.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Thanks. You are handsomeeeeee guy. grin
Mavor: You are fineeeeeee girl!!! grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija: Are you a South African? If not, please, shut it!

You are not better than the people u are shouting on...

Pot n kettle.. both black
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

You are not better than the people u are shouting on...

Pot n kettle.. both black
Oh, yeah! The pot-and-the-kettle idea indeed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija: I heard American mix race men don't wash their smelling bottom thoroughly is one of the reasons their women run away from them. I don't know how truthful that is though. I would be interested in hearing from the horse's mouth.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
MrPSA:
What's wrong with you? Is it true or not that your men don't wash their bodies thorough? We aren't quarreling!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mavor: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Thanks. You are handsomeeeeee guy. grin
Lol....How you wan know when I no get pics on my profile? But seriously, you're not bad, and am searching!!! grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mavor: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hbuyosh: I have also heard Niaja women complain their men are inconsiderate, lazy and unromantic compared to men from other places.
Bro, it is a matter of perception here. Kenyans think that Nigerians are showy and spendthrift and love illegal trade for quick bucks.

That is why these women fall for u, they want ur money, but do not really consider u a marriage material.
Love illegal trade for quick bucks? Seriously dude, how many Nigerians do you know? Concerning your opinion on Nigerian women's perception of their men, let's just say that a lot of them, not all however, love to eat their cake and have it at the same time and in some cases, they bite off more than they can chew. Nuff said on that.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Hbuyosh(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mavor: Love illegal trade for quick bucks? Seriously dude, how many Nigerians do you know? Concerning your opinion on Nigerian women's perception of their men, let's just say that a lot of them, not all however, love to eat their cake and have it at the same time and in some cases, they bite off more than they can chew. Nuff said on that.
U dint get me right there dude. I meant to say it is a misconception among kenyans and many other societies in Africa that Nigerians engage in illegal trade cos they love quick money. Ofcos i know that the vast majority of Nigerians are descent pipo.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mavor: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hbuyosh: U dint get me right there dude. I meant to say it is a misconception among kenyans and many other societies in Africa that Nigerians engage in illegal trade cos they love quick money. Ofcos i know that the vast majority of Nigerians are descent pipo.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by 14(m): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Mmmmhhh

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by 14(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Only in SA

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by 14(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Mmmhhh, but they love money, not nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by 14(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2014

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 28, 2014
^^
Bleh!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 2:52am On Jul 28, 2014
all4naija: ^^
Bleh!

This stupid fool is always talking. Why are you so obsessed with South Africans. You are very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.