Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77409 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by DieeDiee: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2014
isaacfreeman99:

am sorry nigerian men use money to woo s.a women,
why south African men use force and rape there women thats why they rape there women in every 26minute... Raping their women and killing people is the order of de day in your country....
#Bastards

So what? Doesn't change the fact you lack skill... Btw if SA men are molesting bastards what do you call boko haram? (Lol)
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by ApolloFist: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
People on this post are 10 styles of stupid. South African girls aren't crazy for Nigerian men. A certain type of South African girl likes Nigerian men. I'm in finance and work between Johannesburg (Sandton) and Lagos (Ikeja). In Sandton, Africa's richest square mile. You'll find girls clad in mini skirts and a weave pounding on their iPhones waiting for their rich Nigerian 'boyfriends' to entertain them. (At those times South African men are in the office or board room making deals. Those times are our office hours.) Here's something you should know about women. Women love money. Especially black women. If you're a rich guy and have money to spend. You'll also have women at your beck and call. Women are crazy about men who splurge on them. Since Nigerian guys will even go as far as paying for their rent, weaves & in most cases her child's fees. (because she had a son with a dead beat.)those girls will gravitate towards Nigerians. You'll also notice that you'll hardly ever see a Nigerian with a career girl or a girl who has her act together because those girls already have money and need you to talk a good game to get them. Now let me let you in on a hard fact. Most of the girls Nigerians run into are generally promiscuous. Where she's had a string of lovers screw her over and now she's branching out so to speak. (This is why most Nigerian men think South African women are easy or slutty. That's who they run into.) The other types have bills to pay and are too lazy to get jobs. (You'll notice that these girls can get $20K out of a guy but she'll never use that money to go school or improve herself in an intellectual manner.) And in all honesty, a lot of the girls they attract aren't that bright either. I'm sure you've heard of SA girls coming to Victoria Island, lodging in Eko Hotel for a week or so & back to South Africa.(With a few thousand dollars in tow.) Most of these girls have more than one 'boyfriend'. I mean most of these guys make their money in Lagos. She's in South Africa. They only meet when he flies down or she flies up. on his wallet. Do the math. And when a lot of these girls are in V.I they get themselves into orgies and 3 ways.(hmmmm, now there's a girl after my own heart.) That's insight into the types of girls most Nigerians attract. Bitches and hoes. Not all but most. undecided

Now as far as South African men being lazy. Lets look at that. If the girls you run into are promiscuous and lazy. Have kids with dead beat dads. And have no jobs of their own. What does that tell you? The girls Nigerians attract used to attract losers for boyfriends in SA. Plus Successful SA don't pay for pussy like that and we damn sure aren't there to save a hoe. We're too gangsta. We're like Americans. We treat ladies like ladies and we treat bitches and hoes, like bitches and hoes. cool Case closed. If you compare living standards in Nigeria to South Africa. Nigeria is akin to Pakistan, India, The US or China. Dog eat dog. Highly populated regions usually are. But now appropriate it to Africa, which a new kind of difficult. South Africa is like a European country such as Italy or Spain. Lots of money is being made but its also fairly relaxed. So? Nigeria is a difficult place to live in. Everything costs money. Even asking someone for directions will cost you. Because there are so many people after pretty much the same thing, you have to develop certain traits that come with navigating in such strenuous conditions. Thick skin, cunning, a sense of emergency, hustle savvy etc. Same goes for China, America, Pakistan and India. You HAVE TO be all those things otherwise you're literally bleeped. You won't survive. Its not endowed, its conditioned. That's why you find Pakistanis everywhere, you find Americans everywhere, you find Chinese people everywhere and you find Nigerians everywhere. And they all have the same traits. A heightened sense of emergency, hustle savvy & a go getter attitude. Thats why money is idealized so much in all those countries. You HAVE TO HAVE lots of it. Everything costs. Even asking for directions. South Africa is different. South Africa is akin to a European state with a healthy economy but low population numbers.(South Africa even has similar weather to Europe. That is why whites love it so much.) We have less than 2/3rds your economy so competition isn't as pronounced. In South Africa a guy can take 5 years off to find himself and then get on with his life. The economy is that good. The situation is that relaxed. Our government serves us in most aspects and our impoverished live in relative paradise when compared to most Nigerians. (My gawd I've seen a level of poor even I couldn't comprehend until I got there.) When I got Lagos I had to adjust to all that and it made sense as to why Nigerians are so quick, so to speak. Now, with regards to wealth. Yes Nigeria's wealthy are really wealthy. They have the population to support them. And if things develop like they are Nigeria could very well be like America. Healthy economy, high population. People are the life blood of the economy and as you know. More people, more money.

I will give Nigerians credit for a couple of things. They do take better care of our bitches and hoes than we do. In fact, they take better care of a girl than your average South African guy. They are better looking (I'd imagine if I was a girl, I'd go for a manly looking man and SA guys aren't too manly looking. Where west African genes are male focused. South African genes are female focused. Thats why our women are way hotter than Nigerian women. Compared to SA girls, Nigerian girls are tougher and have a more male like body shape. No hips, no ass, no waste. But when SA men get fat, they too get a big ass tltltlt embarassed)They come to South Africa and fill in missing gaps that a lot of South Africans fail to see. You guys have entrepreneurial savvy akin to Pakistanis. But when a South African is entrepreneurial, its endowed not conditioned. As a result most South Africans seek out jobs. What South Africans don't realize, that Nigerians, Pakistanis and Indians realized is that there is no magic wand that will fix our problems. We have to roll up our sleeves and get on with life. Nigerians, Chinese and Pakistanis are showing us that. But in South Africa we apply our work ethics differently from Nigerians. South Africans are raised to be the best at what they do. We are taught to chase excellence because money is a bi product of success. Our rich, aren't flying off to exotic countries to lay women. They are there to make deals. In fact South African men who have it together would much rather work on their skills and improving their status than spend thousands of dollars on bitches. We see things like spending 20K on a shoe as reckless spending. We don't find pride in having stuff because A. When we buy stuff, it enriches the people that make it, not the customer. B. We don't take pride in things we didn't make. Yes we like nice things. But we like family and certain success more. We'd rather put our families through school than pay for some chicks rent money. (Well until we get to a certain age. then anything goes.) That's why before Nigerians those same girls were in the arms of some guy who's twice her age.

Gold diggers, bitches and hoes. They've existed since the dawn of economics. They are there to entertain rich guys. Women love rich guys. Nigerians who are with South African girls are usually rich guys. Its not special. its economics. They'll screw any type of guy with lots of money. undecided Sorry but its true.

Also if you ask, How come South African men don't date Nigerian girls then? Its because South African men aren't attracted to Nigerian women. (I think we all know why.)

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by ApolloFist: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
ApolloFist:
People on this post are 10 styles of stupid. South African girls aren't crazy for Nigerian men. A certain type of South African girl likes Nigerian men. I'm in finance and work between Johannesburg (Sandton) and Lagos (Ikeja). In Sandton, Africa's richest square mile. You'll find girls clad in mini skirts and a weave pounding on their iPhones waiting for their rich Nigerian 'boyfriends' to entertain them. (At those times South African men are in the office or board room making deals. Those times are our office hours.) Here's something you should know about women. Women love money. Especially black women. If you're a rich guy and have money to spend. You'll also have women at your beck and call. Women are crazy about men who splurge on them. Since Nigerian guys will even go as far as paying for their rent, weaves & in most cases her child's fees. (because she had a son with a dead beat.)those girls will gravitate towards Nigerians. You'll also notice that you'll hardly ever see a Nigerian with a career girl or a girl who has her act together because those girls already have money and need you to talk a good game to get them. Now let me let you in on a hard fact. Most of the girls Nigerians run into are generally promiscuous. Where she's had a string of lovers screw her over and now she's branching out so to speak. (This is why most Nigerian men think South African women are easy or slutty. That's who they run into.) The other types have bills to pay and are too lazy to get jobs. (You'll notice that these girls can get $20K out of a guy but she'll never use that money to go school or improve herself in an intellectual manner.) And in all honesty, a lot of the girls they attract aren't that bright either. I'm sure you've heard of SA girls coming to Victoria Island, lodging in Eko Hotel for a week or so & back to South Africa.(With a few thousand dollars in tow.) Most of these girls have more than one 'boyfriend'. I mean most of these guys make their money in Lagos. She's in South Africa. They only meet when he flies down or she flies up. on his wallet. Do the math. And when a lot of these girls are in V.I they get themselves into orgies and 3 ways.(hmmmm, now there's a girl after my own heart.) That's insight into the types of girls most Nigerians attract. Bitches and hoes. Not all but most. undecided

Now as far as South African men being lazy. Lets look at that. If the girls you run into are promiscuous and lazy. Have kids with dead beat dads. And have no jobs of their own. What does that tell you? The girls Nigerians attract used to attract losers for boyfriends in SA. Plus Successful SA don't pay for pussy like that and we damn sure aren't there to save a hoe. We're too gangsta. We're like Americans. We treat ladies like ladies and we treat bitches and hoes, like bitches and hoes. cool Case closed. If you compare living standards in Nigeria to South Africa. Nigeria is akin to Pakistan, India, The US or China. Dog eat dog. Highly populated regions usually are. But now appropriate it to Africa, which a new kind of difficult. South Africa is like a European country such as Italy or Spain. Lots of money is being made but its also fairly relaxed. So? Nigeria is a difficult place to live in. Everything costs money. Even asking someone for directions will cost you. Because there are so many people after pretty much the same thing, you have to develop certain traits that come with navigating in such strenuous conditions. Thick skin, cunning, a sense of emergency, hustle savvy etc. Same goes for China, America, Pakistan and India. You HAVE TO be all those things otherwise you're literally bleeped. You won't survive. Its not endowed, its conditioned. That's why you find Pakistanis everywhere, you find Americans everywhere, you find Chinese people everywhere and you find Nigerians everywhere. And they all have the same traits. A heightened sense of emergency, hustle savvy & a go getter attitude. Thats why money is idealized so much in all those countries. You HAVE TO HAVE lots of it. Everything costs. Even asking for directions. South Africa is different. South Africa is akin to a European state with a healthy economy but low population numbers.(South Africa even has similar weather to Europe. That is why whites love it so much.) We have less than 2/3rds your economy so competition isn't as pronounced. In South Africa a guy can take 5 years off to find himself and then get on with his life. The economy is that good. The situation is that relaxed. Our government serves us in most aspects and our impoverished live in relative paradise when compared to most Nigerians. (My gawd I've seen a level of poor even I couldn't comprehend until I got there.) When I got Lagos I had to adjust to all that and it made sense as to why Nigerians are so quick, so to speak. Now, with regards to wealth. Yes Nigeria's wealthy are really wealthy. They have the population to support them. And if things develop like they are Nigeria could very well be like America. Healthy economy, high population. People are the life blood of the economy and as you know. More people, more money.

I will give Nigerians credit for a couple of things. They do take better care of our bitches and hoes than we do. In fact, they take better care of a girl than your average South African guy. They are better looking (I'd imagine if I was a girl, I'd go for a manly looking man and SA guys aren't too manly looking. Where west African genes are male focused. South African genes are female focused. Thats why our women are way hotter than Nigerian women. Compared to SA girls, Nigerian girls are tougher and have a more male like body shape. No hips, no ass, no waste. But when SA men get fat, they too get a big ass tltltlt embarassed)they take being men far more seriously than most South Africans and they are teaching us a few things about ourselves we neglected. Like Entrepreneurial savvy. They come to South Africa and fill in missing gaps that a lot of South Africans fail to see. You guys have entrepreneurial savvy akin to Pakistanis. But when a South African is entrepreneurial, its endowed not conditioned. As a result most South Africans seek out jobs. What South Africans don't realize, that Nigerians, Pakistanis and Indians realized is that there is no magic wand that will fix our problems. We have to roll up our sleeves and get on with life. Nigerians, Chinese and Pakistanis are showing us that. But in South Africa we apply our work ethics differently from Nigerians. South Africans are raised to be the best at what they do. We are taught to chase excellence because money is a bi product of success. Our rich, aren't flying off to exotic countries to lay women. They are there to make deals. In fact South African men who have it together would much rather work on their skills and improving their status than spend thousands of dollars on bitches. We see things like spending 20K on a shoe as reckless spending. We don't find pride in having stuff because A. When we buy stuff, it enriches the people that make it, not the customer. B. We don't take pride in things we didn't make. Yes we like nice things. But we like family and certain success more. We'd rather put our families through school than pay for some chicks rent money. (Well until we get to a certain age. then anything goes.) That's why before Nigerians those same girls were in the arms of some guy who's twice her age.

Gold diggers, bitches and hoes. They've existed since the dawn of economics. They are there to entertain rich guys. Women love rich guys. Nigerians who are with South African girls are usually rich guys. Its not special. its economics. They'll screw any type of guy with lots of money. undecided Sorry but its true.

Also if you ask, How come South African men don't date Nigerian girls then? Its because South African men aren't attracted to Nigerian women. (I think we all know why.)
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
What have that got to do with washing out the Advanced political criminals (APC) ?

Fvck who wanna fvck, Nija or brithish, gej till 2019..... dats all..........
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mikocake(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
ApolloFist:

I will give Nigerians credit for a couple of things. They do take better care of our bitches and hoes than we do. In fact, they take better care of a girl than your average South African guy. They are better looking (I'd imagine if I was a girl, I'd go for a manly looking man and SA guys aren't too manly looking. Where west African genes are male focused. South African genes are female focused. Thats why our women are way hotter than Nigerian women. Compared to SA girls, Nigerian girls are tougher and have a more male like body shape. No hips, no ass, no waste. But when SA men get fat, they too get a big ass tltltlt embarassed)They come to South Africa and fill in missing gaps that a lot of South Africans fail to see. You guys have entrepreneurial savvy akin to Pakistanis. But when a South African is entrepreneurial, its endowed not conditioned. As a result most South Africans seek out jobs. What South Africans don't realize, that Nigerians, Pakistanis and Indians realized is that there is no magic wand that will fix our problems. We have to roll up our sleeves and get on with life. Nigerians, Chinese and Pakistanis are showing us that. But in South Africa we apply our work ethics differently from Nigerians. South Africans are raised to be the best at what they do. We are taught to chase excellence because money is a bi product of success. Our rich, aren't flying off to exotic countries to lay women. They are there to make deals. In fact South African men who have it together would much rather work on their skills and improving their status than spend thousands of dollars on bitches. We see things like spending 20K on a shoe as reckless spending. We don't find pride in having stuff because A. When we buy stuff, it enriches the people that make it, not the customer. B. We don't take pride in things we didn't make. Yes we like nice things. But we like family and certain success more. We'd rather put our families through school than pay for some chicks rent money. (Well until we get to a certain age. then anything goes.) That's why before Nigerians those same girls were in the arms of some guy who's twice her age.

.learnt a lot from your post

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
ApolloFist:

I hate reading and girl did you make read!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by rhames(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ok/ Does any one wanna go camping with gees at Obudu cattle ranch. grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by sostoz(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
lol u naijers like to show off safrican men dnt need to spend like u do. we are not lazy. we do drink coz we are not worried about bh we party like crazy. we dnt care aboutgoin to europe me especially and dnt wish to go out of ma country. lazzy in what? u are loud mouth if u are dat clever y ur government cant even buy weapons to fight bh but u brag how u take sa woman ...sa men work and take care of their parents, we build them houses or upgrade em and take care of our siblings dats what u dnt know about us. i am paying ma sisters college fees coz ma parents couldnt afford. i dnt know about zuluz but us xhosas we value culure and education. safricans support each oda and take care of our extended families . i cnt just spend money on a gold digger dats ur job naijers and u only get girls dat are desperate ...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
South African women are gold-diggers!Period!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
sostoz:
lol u naijers like to show off safrican men dnt need to spend like u do. we are not lazy. we do drink coz we are not worried about bh we party like crazy. we dnt care aboutgoin to europe me especially and dnt wish to go out of ma country. lazzy in what? u are loud mouth if u are dat clever y ur government cant even buy weapons to fight bh but u brag how u take sa woman ...sa men work and take care of their parents, we build them houses or upgrade em and take care of our siblings dats what u dnt know about us. i am paying ma sisters college fees coz ma parents couldnt afford. i dnt know about zuluz but us xhosas we value culure and education. safricans support each oda and take care of our extended families . i cnt just spend money on a gold digger dats ur job naijers and u only get girls dat are desperate ...

I can't help lauging at this your post. Please, don't forget to drink a bowl full of Umqombothi! Drunker indeed! Bwahaha...! Lazy people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhi77_IB0uw
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by sostoz(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2014
lol i thot we are xenophobic but hey our woman are crazy about u. lol u are known for fraud scams pimps and drug dealers sa man take care of thier families not spwnding money on gold digers. its manority mr not most gals lol we know gals dat date nigeria and ada foreigners as sluts and biches so dnt b fooled take second hand . we pay lobola ans marry dem u buy dem for citizenship. in sa woman are free to any thing we date gals from other tribes in sa without problems in other african states u never get a gal from oda tribe without troubles. sa man are lazy not my friend ma come to p.e in bluewater bay and see xhosa rich man or durban rich zulus its white man are only rich bcoz aparteit left em rich and we started from the botom and now we are here. me i am financial advicer i hv many clients who afford medical cover i dnt know if in nigeria u hv medical cover. there are lazy nigerians in lagos there is hiv in lagos there are ppl who drink. there are no sa man spending money in lagos but ther are who are makin money there (blacksa)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 27, 2014
sostoz:
lol i thot we are xenophobic but hey our woman are crazy about u. lol u are known for fraud scams pimps and drug dealers sa man take care of thier families not spwnding money on gold digers. its manority mr not most gals lol we know gals dat date nigeria and ada foreigners as sluts and biches so dnt b fooled take second hand . we pay lobola ans marry dem u buy dem for citizenship. in sa woman are free to any thing we date gals from other tribes in sa without problems in other african states u never get a gal from oda tribe without troubles. sa man are lazy not my friend ma come to p.e in bluewater bay and see xhosa rich man or durban rich zulus its white man are only rich bcoz aparteit left em rich and we started from the botom and now we are here. me i am financial advicer i hv many clients who afford medical cover i dnt know if in nigeria u hv medical cover. there are lazy nigerians in lagos there is hiv in lagos there are ppl who drink. there are no sa man spending money in lagos but ther are who are makin money there (blacksa)
Smh...That is coming from Primitive Zulu! Please, you aren't talking to a fool! South African black men are criminals the reason your country is second after Swaziland on the top African homicide list. Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by sostoz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
lol cheap woman always attract desperate african foregners. stop fooling ur self nigers u stay in central just behind CBD arear. only poor ppl lv there coz its a dirty place. i liv in blue water bay in port elizabeth we go past there when m goin to work ...passing on on ur lagos barbershop and saloon or fake cheap clothing store. u attract dirty sa girls who ran away from thier homes and unuversity drop out. there are places where nigerians dont go to bcoz of ur attitute. dont fool ur selves. i dnt know any sa guy dat fight for gals who date nigeria or ada kwara kwara there is stigma attached to those gals. no body greets such gal in townships. lol not that it is a gud thing but its quet opposite what u mean. i beg to differ completely here and true we dnt like going out to europe except for shoping in paris and new york. we use our language in every thing even atm have local languages as opposed to igbos using english in music and movies. whites were rich blacks are getting rich every day we study music and acting not just making quick money. like ur noisy autotune music dbanj and davido ...nollywood cheap videos. stop fooling ur selves nigeria
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by sostoz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
one gal from Grahamstown was used as drug mule in SA she went to brazil with a friend also frm grahamstown (120 km away frm PE in EC) they were traveling with a Nigerian she was not told dat she was going to smugle drugs to thailand untill she arrived in rio de jenero she was so excited to b taken out by a generous nigerian. next day she was forced to smugl e drugs to thailand and was arrested ob arrival she confessed and was sentenced to 15 years and now serving in foreign prison. no matter what u thing of other ppl they better than u! every time i c a safrican gal with a niger i feel sory for dat poor gal when i first recieved dat email i was working at absa bank and i was very woried its pain u bringing in other lives the parents of dat girl were crying and i was like what kind of ppl are u?

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by JoshuaJoshua: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
unapologetic:

An Average Nigerian man is ambitious

Never settles for less

Family oriented

Might not be romantic but they are very caring and understanding

A nigerian man is always ready and willing to stand up to his responsibilities.

An average Nigerian man is clever ( could be in a good or bad way)

And Nigerians are smart dresser.

Debt: An Average Nigerian man don't take loans, take mortgage on house, furnitures, Clothes and the food they eat unlike their South African counterpart.

South African men:

They have big bums like their girls

Selfish

Most of 'em are not family orientated because 6 to 7 out of 10 south African guys were raised by a single parent

Not ambitious : they are always contended with the little that they have

Alcoholic: an average south African man will use half of his income to buy booze

Debt: it's a typical South African way of life, either man or woman.

South African men always settle for less

And Lastly, they are not exposed. Everything they know are things they see on the T.V and the farthest that they ever travelled is from Limpopo to Mtata (not everyone of dem though, but majority of dem)
------------------------

If this bullshit that you wrote above is truth, can you explain to me HOW COME 82% OF NIGERIANS LIVE BELOW THE INTERNATIONAL POVERTY LINE (less than USD 2 per day) ACCORDING TO THE UNITED NATIONS AND THE WORLD BANK? Nigeria is one of the three countries in the world (the other two are Pakistan and Afghanistan) were POLIO is still endemic in Nigeria. POLIO. A disease whose vaccine was found in 1952. PLEASEEEEEEE 8 of 10 Nigerians live in structural poverty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! World Bank and UN data.

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by curious321: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
I'm a South African lady dating a Nigerian man. First time experience and best experience so far. I am educated, so is he. I have my own money, so does he. I respect and value him as a human first before he is Nigerian. He is a good man - loving, caring, protective. I love him for who he is not what he does or has. I have seen no indication that he is with me for reasons of citizenship or because I am easy.

I think people generalize too much. People are different, whether from the same country or not. You will find good and bad in SA and Nigeria. You will find good and bad in your own immediate families. Is it really possible that an entire nation can be defined by the same characteristics?

People will always be sceptical of something they do not know. But anyone limiting themselves from exploring anything or anyone due to generalised statement spread by others is missing out on their own personal interesting discoveries, a broader sense of acceptance and understanding of others and themselves and lessons in tolerance.

Since dating a Nigerian, I am exposed to their communities and find the following stereotypes are in my opinion to be false;

1. Nigerian women are not attractive - I have met and interacted with some very gorgeous Nigerian women
2. South African men are lazy - I have met and dated hard working South African men
3. South African women date Nigerians for money - I am friends with a lot of South Africans dating Nigerians, and I know of one that is doing it for money. The rest are in it for love. Majority have jobs and contribute to household bills.
4. Nigerian men marry Nigerians and play with South Africans - I know a lot of married SA-Nigerian couples
5. Nigerian men are big spenders - I have not seen this with my man. He prefers to save money than spend it. So do his friends.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by zeezee03: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
no be only south African girls, na all foreign countries they die for naija guys.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kevng: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
[size=18pt]Arrived Sandton, Joburg this morning.

Whoever brought about the comparison and even went ahead to say Nigeria is or was ever ahead of SA in any dimension at all, be it economy or any criteria whatsoever, did not mean well for Nigeria one bit.

From my initial 6 hours observation so far, I repeat that whoever ever thought that Nigeria was the biggest economy in Africa ahead of SA was and is still Nigeria's greatest enemy.
[/size]
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Just that? I was expecting something more than that because you just made it seem like Nigerians are good at deceiving people which does not go down well with me or paint Nigeria in a good light!
how do u think america became successful, yes. by deceiving people
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
missdebs:
na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided
its called inferiority complex, a pope is never appreciated in his own land(an adage) u are used to naija guys that's y u think they are mumu
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Grace87(f): 9:06am On May 12, 2017
unapologetic:

Have been to most parts of S.A due to flying.. From Jozi ( every where in Jozi) to Pretoria, Mafikeng, Rastenburg, Pillansberg, Zerust, George, Knysna, P.E, CPT, E.L, Uitenhage, Riversdale, Outshoorn, Herbertsdale, Carlisdorp and a few towns before u get to Polokwane.. this visits are what made me come to my conclusion about the list I posted earlier.

Most of the hardworking, creative and career driven south African are women... that's why we find them so sexy.

The only south African men that has done well are the old ones and am talking about 45 and above.

Don't get me wrong, I know a few young peeps that are doing well but majority of the men are lazy and they will prefer a menial job than dreaming big.

The women are the most successful... I wish Nigeria could export our girls to S.A and Import S.A girls to Naija :p :p :p :d :d

As much as I like S.A girls, I will never dream of marrying or having a South African Baby mama...

Reasons why?

They see every Nigerian man as Minister of Finance

They easily fall for good looks

They don't have class ( someone doing a menial job can easily give a Big companies C.E.O bend down low without much persuasion.... a classy Nigerian woman always have a standard but that is not the case for a South African lady.

Me still love my South African women but not for Marriage.....
I disagree with you there, many educated and successful woman go for their own class...I for example, have my own house, car I have everything I need...and im not talking about your average...im 27 and have assets that rounds up to 10mil...I have a good job (Biomedical Scientist) and I will never go for a low class broke nigga. Only uninformed and disadvantaged woman would stoop to the lowest level...

Note: You are right about SA woman, most of them are successful and intelligent....and if I can tell its only 2/10 of these women who would settle with a Nigerian man.

Overall we know Niger men to be good in bed, that's why we crazy about them.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Grace87(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2017
South African women are gold-diggers!Period!
I can say the same thing about Naija women...In Nigeria if you are a man and you don't have money, no woman wud want to be with you...Everything in Nigeria is about Money...No money No pussy for you ooo!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Tuksgrad(f): 1:02pm On May 12, 2017
Grace87:
I disagree with you there, many educated and successful woman go for their own class...I for example, have my own house, car I have everything I need...and im not talking about your average...im 27 and have assets that rounds up to 10mil...I have a good job (Biomedical Scientist) and I will never go for a low class broke nigga. Only uninformed and disadvantaged woman would stoop to the lowest level...

Note: You are right about SA woman, most of them are successful and intelligent....and if I can tell its only 2/10 of these women who would settle with a Nigerian man.

Overall we know Niger men to be good in bed, that's why we crazy about them.

You are a South African woman? undecided
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Grace87(f): 1:47pm On May 12, 2017
Tuksgrad:

You are a South African woman? undecided
Yes, I am.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Tuksgrad(f): 1:50pm On May 12, 2017
Grace87:
Yes, I am.

Oh maybe I misread , thought you wrote somewhere that you are a Nigerian living in South Africa. Anyways never mind.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Beneinyang10(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2018
Nigerian guys are just too special, we are hero's and making Names everywhere, you need to trust naija guys for sure.. cool
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by cutieme(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2018
Grace can I know u better?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Chunkeelee: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'm a south African girl and this is MY opinion. im25

I wouldnt say im "crazy" about naija guys (coz crazy sounds a bit too overzealous) BUT

I do find them attractive because
They generally look more masculine[/b]to me since they are usually [b]taller and have a more athletic build than South African guys
They have[b] Handsome[/b] strong facial features
and they tend to dress and think more maturely.
whereas South African guys can be immature and selfish
and even though they look good they are normally quite short and some of them look too pretty/dainty like girls...
they also act like girls. They are petty, they complain, they gossip and they wanna be taken care of like little flowers.

however there's also cons to Nigerian guys eg:
They tend to pretend to hear you speak but, they don't really listen they just do whatever they like.
They can be a little too strong and impatient when coming onto you which can be scary
and Some of them are very shady and secretive.
whereas SA guys:
They Are a little more sensitive and controllable..a little
apart from the nut heads they are generally respectful of physical/sexual boundaries
Although they think they are slick, they are quite predictable

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.