Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Girls And Their Reasoning!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Reasoning!!! (816 Views)

Girls And Sex / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. / Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by deltateam: 5:33am On Jul 22, 2014
There's this girl I met.She expects me to call her yet she doesn't call.I suggested she subscribe to data so we can be chatting which is easier and cheaper.She said she had better things too do with money.Does it mean that I don't have better things to do with money besides calling her and wasting my money?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by bigtt76(f): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2014
No bi you de look for sointin grin

deltateam: There's this girl I met.She expects me to call her yet she doesn't call.I suggested she subscribe to data so we can be chatting which is easier and cheaper.She said she had better things too do with money.Does it mean that I don't have better things to do with money besides calling her and wasting my money?
Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by deltateam: 5:54am On Jul 22, 2014
bigtt76: No bi you de look for sointin grin

She's not the kind of girl you get sointin from.
Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by deltateam: 5:55am On Jul 22, 2014
bigtt76: No bi you de look for sointin grin

She's not the kind of girl you get sointin from.Besides am not that type of guy.
Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by Cecediva(f): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2014
@OP...I understand how you feel,i think you should take it easy on her. You guys can switch to letter writing if calling is not working for both of you. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by spyg1(m): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2014
deltateam: There's this girl I met.She expects me to call her yet she doesn't call.I suggested she subscribe to data so we can be chatting which is easier and cheaper.She said she had better things too do with money.Does it mean that I don't have better things to do with money besides calling her and wasting my money?
Which country are you from? @ Op. If you're in Naija, then prepare to be a bachelor for the rest of your stingy life.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Cecediva: @OP...I understand how you feel,i think you should take it easy on her. You guys can switch to letter writing if calling is not working for both of you. cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by ednut1(m): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2014
wen dis one girl bcom girls some guys are jst pathetic
Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2014
spyg1: Which country are you from? @ Op. If you're in Naija, then prepare to be a bachelor for the rest of your stingy life.
no mind am for this early morning. ....
Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by robinicule(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2014
OP leave her, let her be doing odo swaggs, while her mates are getting married every weekend...
Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by bigtt76(f): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Lol grin then fashi am naaa

deltateam:

She's not the kind of girl you get sointin from.Besides am not that type of guy.
Re: Girls And Their Reasoning!!! by dmcdad: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2014
Are you guys dating or just friends? I would like to quote some people up there, but I need to know what's up with you two.

Make e no be say you just dey lobby ooooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. / Hmm,what Advice do U Have For This Lady? / 11 Differences Between Dating A Boy Vs A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.