Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,416 members, 7,978,318 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (58553 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by herald9: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Okay ma ... Leme go check it out... Clears throat you asked for it oh. He he he. cheesy

We are waiting.. it's been long I read epistles cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Keky: No thread for single guys, not fair....
There was sir
It preceded this one
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

She spoke my dialect!!! sad

All hope is lost
grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
shocked
Now am gonna unfollow this thread
embarassed embarassed
cry

Unfollow your own thread? cheesy

deje proves nothing embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Mathew good afternoon sir!

Want you to analyse my original post
I mean in epistle manner wink
grin
You sure has been around awhile to know about Matthew's legendary epistles. cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Unfollow your own thread? cheesy

deje proves nothing embarassed

I wiil be forced to if you probe further embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
All hope is lost
grin

sharrap angry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
herald9:
cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

sharrap angry
I understand my own very guy
Anyway you choose to exhale this monumental disappointment.
It's ok.

grin grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
grin
You sure has been around awhile to know about Matthew's legendary epistles. cheesy
I registered just about the period of the MISS/MR NL saga
I read everything
That was when I got to know you, bro Obayaya and Kelvin(1st runner up), and a host of others cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:

I wiil be forced to if you probe further embarassed

you can unfollow but that will be after the probe tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by paroh137(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool
You wanna start dating when you're ready for marriage? You're sure that's a good idea sweetie? I'm just saying cos you have to acquire the experience of a relationship beforehand, or you just wanna jump into marriage with the first guy you go out with? I'm just saying oo, in the end it's all up to you dear. smiley
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

you can unfollow but that will be after the probe tongue

STOP making my heart beat fast! embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
I understand my own very guy
Anyway you choose to exhale this monumental disappointment.
It's ok.

grin grin grin

cry cry cry

just look at the bolded part of the post below embarassed

IrishKez:
I registered just about the period of the MISS/MR NL saga
I read everything
That was when I got to know you, Bro Obayaya and Kelvin(1st runner up), and a host of others cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:

STOP making my heart beat fast! embarassed

You are driving a spear through mine embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Obayaya is my big brother
He's from my state
You and Ishsoph are big uncles cheesy

Ewooo cheesy

Obayaya, Big Brother or U meant Big Daddy??

Ishsoph Uncle. Itsokay.

*What an Irony*
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Ewooo cheesy

Ishsoph Uncle. Itsokay.

*What an Irony*

rijuo nsi afo angry

igiri ji gi? (in irishkez dialect) tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by laykhorn(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

Are the guys not forthcoming or you piss them off in an annoying manner?
Do you have a good behavior and a generally average ettiquette of things?
Maybe you're a paranoid one?
do you extort this guys?

someone commented on ur look and I took a peek, you look beautiful for a normal naija dude... So I think there may just be a problem with you.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
paroh137: You wanna start dating when you're ready for marriage? You're sure that's a good idea sweetie? I'm just saying cos you have to acquire the experience of a relationship beforehand, or you just wanna jump into marriage with the first guy you go out with? I'm just saying oo, in the end it's all up to you dear. smiley
Wow, aint you the guy that contested for Mr NL?

Now get me right sir,
First of all thanks for your kind words(haven't seen much of that amongst 80% those quoting me)
Yea I want to start dating when am READY for marriage, however, that doesn't mean that I will date today and marry tomorrow.
It also doesn't mean that I must marry my first date. All I meant is that I will not put myself at the risk of committing SIN by dating when am not ready to shoulder the responsibility that may come with it. Am saying this both from a moral point of view and personal ideology. Hope you get my drift. Thanks!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
paroh137: You wanna start dating when you're ready for marriage? You're sure that's a good idea sweetie? I'm just saying cos you have to acquire the experience of a relationship beforehand, or you just wanna jump into marriage with the first guy you go out with? I'm just saying oo, in the end it's all up to you dear. smiley

I see U oo..

Keep biding bro cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

You are driving a spear through mine embarassed
Breathless!
cry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by laykhorn(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
onstelly: Hehehehe nothing person no go see for nairaland.
All the single ladies where thou art
So you sef dey single... no be you dey talk cheating and forgiveness for the other thread. the guy no gree forgive you?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Ewooo cheesy

Ishsoph Uncle. Itsokay.

*What an Irony*

Don't call him that
He's young, I know sad
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Breathless!
cry

spilling the beans will make this easier grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
laykhorn:
Are the guys not forthcoming or you piss them off in an annoying manner?
Do you have a good behavior and a generally average ettiquette of things?
Maybe you're a paranoid one?
do you extort this guys?

someone commented on ur look and I took a peek, you look beautiful for a normal naija dude... So I think there may just be a problem with you.
Non of the above
And pls sir nothing is wrong with me
Just that you didn't read my post well enough to understand it.
I bid you to try reading it gradually this time. Most of the questions raised are not the bone of contention if there is
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

spilling the beans will make this easier grin

Pls stop naa! embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Let me go first:

op u can lie o,I don't believe u don't have a bf,ah or u want another one put,that is how u girls do now...
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

rijuo nsi afo angry

igiri ji gi? (in irishkez dialect) tongue

Dont understand that
Have you seen we're not from same region?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by herald9: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: cheesy
wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
cheesy
I get hope pass Obiageri tongue
Am not from Enugu state

Sup bro

Hahaha I see.

I am good. Just came off a tasking project. Chilling for now to start another one very soon.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
herald9:

Herald9 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by laykhorn(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Non of the above
And pls sir nothing is wrong with me
Just that you didn't read my post well enough to understand it.
I bid you to try reading it gradually this time. Most of the questions raised are not the bone of contention if there is
Alright. I'll re-read then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (46) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees / Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.