Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (58423 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by bizzlemie(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
OP, abeg just merge the two threads together so we have something like "For Boys/Girls That Don't Have Girlfriends/Boyfriends". The other thread for boys is gradually being abandoned grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Csami(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=pretydiva][/quote]

Really
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
I registered just about the period of the MISS/MR NL saga
I read everything
That was when I got to know you, bro Obayaya and Kelvin(1st runner up), and a host of others cool
Oh I see
Little wonder you blended so well.

So you know brother Obayaya when he vigorously campaigned for Miracy and when he eventually declared his unalloyed love for her too? cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Okay ma ... Leme go check it out... Clears throat you asked for it oh. He he he. cheesy

Briggs be feeling like a chairman tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by iphedahyor(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: undecided embarassed
hey,....just wnt 2 b d man of ur dream.

....lolzzz
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by onstelly(f): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
laykhorn:
So you sef dey single... no be you dey talk cheating and forgiveness for the other thread. the guy no gree forgive you?
Hahahaha u no well I swear, go n read it very well.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by paroh137(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Wow, aint you the guy that contested for Mr NL?

Now get me right sir,
First of all thanks for your kind words(haven't seen much of that amongst 80% those quoting me)
Yea I want to start dating when am READY for marriage, however, that doesn't mean that I will date today and marry tomorrow.
It also doesn't mean that I must marry my first date. All I meant is that I will not put myself at the risk of committing SIN by dating when am not ready to shoulder the responsibility that may come with it. Am saying this both from a moral point of view and personal ideology. Hope you get my drift. Thanks!
Hmm. I think I get what you're trying to say. I can only imagine how hard that must be for you, cos judging by what I see on your dp, the pressure must be much from guys. I totally support you though, for what it's worth cheesy BTW, why didn't you contest for Miss Nairaland? I'm nominating and campaigning for you next year though. wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

You are driving a spear through mine embarassed
Isn't it PM time already before you go solo here
grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

cry cry cry

just look at the bolded part of the post below embarassed

Of course, are you sister Obayaya before
grin

Orugo mgbe nga emesi gi ike for causing the riff btwn me and my baby.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by paroh137(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I see U oo..

Keep biding bro cheesy
My boss! I sight you o. cheesy Heard you've been running around with my sis tho. You don pay her brideprice so? angry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Hahaha I see.

I am good. Just came off a tasking project. Chilling for now to start another one very soon.
Hahaha

And you don't want to rest your brain before accepting to give us your usual(epistle) cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
laykhorn:
Alright. I'll re-read then.
Good!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
iphedahyor: hey,....just wnt 2 b d man of ur dream.

....lolzzz
Haven't started dreaming about him yet
Am dreaming about my career for now cool

Lolzz!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
Hahaha
And you don't want to rest your brain before accepting to give us your usual(epistle) cheesy

My brains spins off epsitles without stress. If she is in the mood. cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
paroh137: Hmm. I think I get what you're trying to say. I can only imagine how hard that must be for you, cos judging by what I see on your dp, the pressure must be much from guys. I totally support you though, for what it's worth cheesy BTW, why didn't you contest for Miss Nairaland? I'm nominating and campaigning for you next year though. wink
I don't handle failures too well
Unless you'll write epistle in my favor aferwards tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Joshcoli(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yeah right

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends.

Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool

*checks her profile pic*
First I am amazed that you do not have a boyfriend yet, it's really unbelievable in this 21st century. shocked shocked

Sha one of these 3things are certain

1. You are an attention seeker, who wants to increase the attention she receives from guys, by starting such a topic.

2. You feel like there is something wrong with you for not having a boyfriend yet, this thread is a way of you convincing your self via sampling peoples opinion that the above reasons you stated are VALID enough reasons for your condition.

3 Or you are simply telling the truth as it is.

I think I'll stick with 3. If I am to go by your word one thing I am certain is that you sure have a lot to guys hanging around in the friend zone, brother zone and more recently the uncle zone who no matter how they try they ain't leaving those zone given your outlook towards relationship.

In fact one common trend I have discovered is that girls with this outlook are really good flirts ... Take them serious at your own peril. They ain't ready but want the attention, the love the sweet things that been in a relationship with a man brings.

Moreover on a candid note your outlook is rare and commendable.

Given your up bringing ... Your situation is normal among ladies with a very strong Christian background especially reasons 1 & 2.

But the downside is that most of them end up falling for the wrong people at the end because their inexperience is exploited by the bad guys who in most cases might see them as challenge, as a lady they need to crack. Hence they therefore proceeds to press all the right buttons which might make you let your guard.

Moreover I agree with point 2. It doesn't simply make sense to be going out with a guy as a lady if in someway you do not see him as a potential husband, or your reasons for having a boyfriend is because your friends or every one has one.

But the down side to that point two is that when you finally get ready the pressure to find Mr right will be enormous Because, It is not like when you finally get ready one Mr right will be on standby, you would have to start searching ...

The pressure, coupled with your lack of experience may increase the possibility of you ending up with Mr wrong, but I believe if you stay true to your faith ... finding Mr right would not be such a challenge.

In summary the christian part of me like your reasons ... But the worldly part me is like mehn she needs a boyfriend ASAP. This smiley >> lipsrsealed has you under his radars.

8 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

cry cry cry

just look at the bolded part of the post below embarassed

Brother Obayaya hahahahhahahha
You hv been friend zoned.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by FDiana(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
I dont have and don't intend to have any more, simply because most guys are wicked and unforgiving!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by laykhorn(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
onstelly:
wait make I go check
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
sholasholala:
Briggs be feeling like a chairman tongue

Hehehehe tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by laykhorn(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Good!
I followed you. you mind to follow back...
Atleast maybe I fit be your next undecided undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by cc150615(f): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Hope this clears it sir.
Thanks though
Owk, I was really confused! Thanks ma'am
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

*checks her profile pic*
First I am amazed that you do not have a boyfriend yet, it's really unbelievable in this 21st century. shocked shocked

3things are certain it is either

1. You are an attention seeker, who wants to increase the attention she receives from guys, by starting such a topic.

2. You feel like there is something wrong with you for not having a boyfriend yet, this thread is a way of you convincing your self via sampling peoples opinion that the above reasons you stated are VALID enough reasons for your condition.

I think I'll stick with 3. If I am to go by your word one thing I am certain is that you sure have a lot to guys hanging around in the friend zone, brother zone and more recently the uncle zone who no matter how they try they ain't leaving those zone given your outlook towards relationship.

In fact one common trend I have discovered is that girls with this outlook are really good flirts ... Take them serious at your own peril. They ain't ready but want the attention, the love the sweet things that been in a relationship with a man brings.

Given your up bringing ... Your situation is normal among ladies with a very strong Christian background especially reasons 1 & 2.

But the downside is that most of them end up falling for the wrong people at the end because their inexperience is exploited by the bad guys who in most cases might see them as challenge, as a lady they need to crack. Hence they therefore proceeds to press all the right buttons which might make you let your guard.

Moreover I agree with point 2. It doesn't simply make sense to be going out with a guy as a lady if in someway you do not see him as a potential husband, or your reasons for having a boyfriend is because your friends or every one has one.

But the down side to that point two is that when you finally get ready the pressure to find Mr right will be enormous Because, It is not like when you finally get ready one Mr right will be on standby, you would have to start searching ...

The pressure, coupled with your lack of experience may increase the possibility of you ending up with Mr wrong, but I believe if you stay true to your faith ... finding Mr right would not be such a challenge.

In summary the christian part of me like your reasons ... But the worldly part me is like mehn she needs a boyfriend ASAP. This smiley >> lipsrsealed has you under his radars.
Mattewbriggs, your epistles always make sense.
Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by megabyte2(f): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tymax:
I'm single and searching grin You gat babe for me?
you are not yet seriously searching so wait
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by paroh137(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
I don't handle failures too well
Unless you'll write epistle in my favor aferwards tongue
I'm not good at those. But I'll sha nominate you. Lemme just catch you not contesting next year lemme know what happened. angry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by smartg(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ladies, if you're very sure you don't have a boyfriend, click d 'like' botton.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by laykhorn(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.
Story o...
2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage
Another story, you need a guys intervention in ur life asap. I'm applying, shey make I write letter send. wink wink wink a trial will convince you

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.
So you really take nairaland guys serious Abeg forget! A case study of such is myself, as much as I brag of having so many female friends, I've never had a girlfriend,not for a minute... I like them at friendzone and when I'm in need of a lover, I will look to my circus for the most befitting and compartible one that pocess all I want in a partner.
I do not fault the fact that it can be annoying when you have your eye on something, and its unreachable yet the ladies make it closer and punish you by that friendzone thingy

[/quote]
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by laykhorn(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
onstelly:
you seriously need to move on. Luckily, I'm single.... your life will not remain the same. A trial will convince you grin grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thanks for your obliging me first.
Matthewbriggs:

*checks her profile pic*

3things are certain it is either

1. You are an attention seeker, who wants to increase the attention she receives from guys, by start such a topic.

2. You feel like there is something wrong with you for not having a boyfriend yet, this thread is a way of you convincing your self via sampling people opinions that the above reasons you stated are VALID enough reasons for your condition.

NO!
It's non of the above reasons. If you recall, I started by making reference to a similar thread created by one guy of which I was also among the posters. I was simply driven by curiosity afterwards to open similar thread for the female folks knowing who I really am and with specific interest in knowing whether there are those that share my ideology about morality.

Matthewbriggs:

In fact one common trend I have discovered is that girls from with this outlook are really good flirts ... Take them serious at your own peril. They ain't ready but want the attention, the love the sweet things that been in a relationship with a man brings.

I am!

Ya there are many guys on my neck, heck even my mail box is filled with over 100 PMs. But note that I dont give any reason for these either on/offline to believe that I want anything serious with them. I think people who friendzone others usually exudes an air of "just hang on we shall see how it goes" attitude. That is one thing I have avoided cos it is a SIN. Yes! It is a sin to falsely lead someone and I cant see myself doing that, I dont even have the mind.

Am not a flirt! I know this might be a hard truth to accept cos I've been chatting up some guys here, but truth is I have managed to keep it within the confines of the original post if you followed save for some few friends I'd know before now from other thread that I obliged myself to have a chitchats with on friendly level. All have something unique about them for me. It could be the intelligence expressed in there post, there friendly disposition, their roles in some notable funs that has been shared here and more. Aside from these, I am not guilty of flirt. I wouldnt cos it gives off false hope to the receiver.

Matthewbriggs:

I reiterate, my choice of lifetyle is largely influenced by my scriptural convictions and family upbringing

Believe me I dont see any downside to it for me. whether I date from teenager till am ready for marriage (maybe in my late twenties), if I would be inexperience I would be(wouldn't generalize though). Your phrase "lack of experience" is relative sir

Am NOT expecting an already standby man for me when am ready, but by the time I finished with padding myself career-wise I am confidence that I will be attracted to my kind. Unless all men may have promoted mediocrity over merit by then, on which case I will happily remain single for life. But if there are still men who cherish beauty and brain, then I will be up for the grab(exploring the world of dates and dating)

Thanks again for obliging me!

4 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Brother Obayaya hahahahhahahha
You hv been friend zoned.
It's not true
He's from my state and deserve to bear a 'brother' figure for me
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
paroh137: My boss! I sight you o. cheesy Heard you've been running around with my sis tho. You don pay her brideprice so? angry

Why should i be running around with her, I resemble U Usain Bolt??

Abeg i no want see U near Irishkez ooo... Weda she is ur sis o I no want hear.

Where have U been hiding?? Na only when U sis fine gals U go run come out from your hiding place..

GOD is watching you in HD

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.