Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ukraine Officials Says Officer Shot Down MH17. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Officials Says Officer Shot Down MH17. (1842 Views)

Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile / Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Officials Says Officer Shot Down MH17. by publicenemy(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2014
grin
Re: Ukraine Officials Says Officer Shot Down MH17. by publicenemy(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2014
spikesC:

wow, so you know this but still want to be fed.
You want a link to a Tv news? how interesting

You can keep the "Fool" adjective to yourself

I dont need you to feed me nothing,cos you would be dragging me down ur abyss of ignorance and conspiracy theories. Every news agency has a webste,whatever you hear on ther t.v stations will alwats appear on their website page.

but there are lame men here who just read others post.it wll do them alot good when you add source and links along with your manufactured theories and controversial posts.

Feed me indeed. How can you give what you dont have.
Re: Ukraine Officials Says Officer Shot Down MH17. by obayaya(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2014
spikesC:

The Obama administration should have known this. No super power would ever get directly involved in such conflicts.

There only point left is that russia supported the seperatist, as if that was news. And as if USA is not a known rebel supporter

I think the US is letting their grandiose delusion of self importance cloud their judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Officials Says Officer Shot Down MH17. by spikesC(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2014
publicenemy:

I dont need you to feed me nothing,cos you would be dragging me down ur abyss of ignorance and conspiracy theories. Every news agency has a webste,whatever you hear on ther t.v stations will alwats appear on their website page.

but there are lame men here who just read others post.it wll do them alot good when you add source and links along with your manufactured theories and controversial posts.

Feed me indeed. How can you give what you dont have.

ehhyyaaa, so the links are no longer for you but for supposed LAME men. And then, you knew that news stations have websites, but you want people who watched it on TV to source for the links online and post for you.

hmmm, so interesting.

i keep wondering why you're so interested in the ignorance and manufactured theories
Re: Ukraine Officials Says Officer Shot Down MH17. by ModoetForma(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
As friends and families still mourn over MH17, as many as 47 people are feared dead and others injured in a plane crash today,wednesday on one of Taiwan's Penghu Islands, Taiwan's Central News Agency reported. Also, this same day, today, wednesday,two Ukrainian military jets were shot down Wednesday in the eastern part of the country, where pro-Russian rebels have fought against government forces

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The United State Purchase The State Of Alaska From Russia In 1867 / Respect The Ballot Verdict, ECOWAS, UN Tell Jammeh / Yoruba In Benin Republic Protest, Call For Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.