Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,261 members, 7,874,082 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? (18915 Views)

LET'S LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN / Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira / Learn Graphics Design Daily And Post A Challenge Every FRIDAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Catalyst007(m): 1:46am On Jan 07, 2016
I USE A SIMPLE SOFTWARE THAT WILL MAKE YOU START DESIGNING PROFESSIONALLY LOOKING LOGOS IN 10 MINUTES. CONTACT ME FOR IT. also see samples below...

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by nwapee(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
@Telim,
i will need the number of the guy the gave the videos in lagos. am in lagos and i really need his number so that i can get it from him.
my contacts okafornwanneka101@gmail.com and 08069671050.
thanks alot for all your support
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by bizzybigger: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2016
telim:
Yes it is possible if you have someone in ilorin or if you can send over a hard disk.
Gud morning mr telim pls can u send your phone number to my mail. tobibigger@gmail.com I want to meet you pertaining to the videos and also training from you thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by libertyfather(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello Mr Telim, weldone GOD bless ur efforts...pls how can I reach out to that contact in Lagos? Pls here is my num zero hate 033 nine four four 678 just beep me I will call...thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Godmother(f): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
libertyfather:
Hello Mr Telim, weldone GOD bless ur efforts...pls how can I reach out to that contact in Lagos? Pls here is my num zero hate 033 nine four four 678 just beep me I will call...thanks

Why didn't you just type your number in full, which one is zero hate.....
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by libertyfather(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Catalyst007:
I USE A SIMPLE SOFTWARE THAT WILL MAKE YOU START DESIGNING PROFESSIONALLY LOOKING LOGOS IN 10 MINUTES. CONTACT ME FOR IT. also see samples below...

Brother please how can I get this software?
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by libertyfather(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godmother:

Why didn't you just type your number in full, which one is zero hate.....

It makes it easier for those extracting fone numbers on site to get my num and start bombarding me with some sort of irrelevant messages
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Princealex1(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2016
telim:
visit lynda.com,tutsplus.com,udemy.com etc to watch graphics design videos and related software from the best tutors. you either subscribe or download the pyrated videos free of charge. i have over 80GB videos on adobe photoshop cs6, adobe firework cs6,adobe illustrator cs6 and fireworks cs6 also over 40GB web design covering css,html4 and 5,php and mysql, jquery and videos on adobe dreamweaver cs6,with another 20gb on ethical web and wireless hacking using linux and and window os. Am giving out these videos free of charge b'cause i downloaded the videos without paying a kobo.

Can i get ur if you dont mind number would like chat u up on whatsap,am about to download whatsapp and would need someone to guide me through
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2016
Princealex1:

Can i get ur if you dont mind number would like chat u up on whatsap,am about to download whatsapp and would need someone to guide me through
It will be too difficult for some one to tutor you on graphics and web design via whatz app especially when you are just starting. Also am not on whatz app.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2016
libertyfather:
cant rememeber the last time i open this thread, and i also like the way you provided your number, even the most intelligent phone scrapers will fail to detect your number. These is the guy's number i gave the videos in lagos zero 8 one one 45 one one 22 one tell him you are from telim the guy that gave him video tutorials on photoshop, dreamweaver, css,php,mysql,logo design and adobe fireworks. I will remove his by 12 pm tomorrow
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by libertyfather(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2016
telim:
cant rememeber the last time i open this thread, and i also like the way you provided your number, even the most intelligent phone scrapers will fail to detect your number. These is the guy's number i gave the videos in lagos zero 8 one one 45 one one 22 one tell him you are from telim the guy that gave him video tutorials on photoshop, dreamweaver, css,php,mysql,logo design and adobe fireworks. I will remove his by 12 pm tomorrow

Gorrit...Thanks GOD bless you plenty
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by ricy20(f): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mr telim please how can someone learn from you and also get the videos
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Princealex1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
telim:
It will be too difficult for some one to tutor you on graphics and web design via whatz app especially when you are just starting. Also am not on whatz app.

Alright,also i would like you to send me photoshop software preferably cs6 if u dont mind??
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by bizzybigger: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
telim:
mr telim I av called DAT guy more than 3 times but he doesn't give answer jare. I even asked for your number he told he doesn't have it again. pls can u send ur number to my mail. tobibigger@gmail.com. I live I Ilorin Tanke tipper garage. thanks bro
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by libertyfather(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2016
telim:
cant rememeber the last time i open this thread, and i also like the way you provided your number, even the most intelligent phone scrapers will fail to detect your number. These is the guy's number i gave the videos in lagos zero 8 one one ne one 22 one tell him you are from telim the guy that gave him video tutorials on photoshop, dreamweaver, css,php,mysql,logo design and adobe fireworks. I will remove his by 12 pm tomorrow
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by lokojay1989(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
telim:
I gave the videos to someone in lagos two month ago if you are interested in his Number let me Know
i came accross this thread today and i need those videos. please can you send the Phone No to me through (ajayiolalekanpeter@gmail.com). i reside in Lagos
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Popoola1960: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
telim:
visit lynda.com,tutsplus.com,udemy.com etc to watch graphics design videos and related software from the best tutors. you either subscribe or download the pyrated videos free of charge. i have over 80GB videos on adobe photoshop cs6, adobe firework cs6,adobe illustrator cs6 and fireworks cs6 also over 40GB web design covering css,html4 and 5,php and mysql, jquery and videos on adobe dreamweaver cs6,with another 20gb on ethical web and wireless hacking using linux and and window os. Am giving out these videos free of charge b'cause i downloaded the videos without paying a kobo.

Pls can we talk beta. Kindly inbox me ur mobile no. My email is popoolaabayomi20@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by novelphotos: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Want to learn graphics design using photoshop, corel draw, Adobe illustrator and more call 08077416539

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by nowpresence(f): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2017
telim:

Good morning. I just came across your post this morning. please I am interested in your videos that concerns graphic design together with the raw file of the software you have.
I reside in Jos town. I don't know if it is possible to transfer them in a CD and transport it to Jos through one of those transport system.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by 4lorunsho(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
telim:
please help my career I need the videos especially illustrator, premier pro, power point
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Millionjeff: 5:29am On Mar 09, 2018
telim:

telim long time,I lost my phone,as a result I no longer have your phone number.the guy u gave video tutorial to on graphic design in Lagos.U quoted my phone number above.pls holla me,so that I can get your number.you are a great guy and you truly practice what u preach that is honest and helping the helpless.Eagerly waiting for ur call.many thanks bro.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by stormtrooper: 2:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Catalyst007:
Nice made,bro.I work at the company connected with web design.I'm interested in the softwear that you use.It will be very good if you can give it us or to tell us where we can find it.If you want to know a bit more about our company ,then you can check Diseño web en Lleida .I'm waiting your answer.If you help us ,we will help you.Keep it in mind.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by goodspeed963(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
stormtrooper:

Nice made,bro.I work at the company connected with web design.I'm interested in the softwear that you use.It will be very good if you can give it us or to tell us where we can find it.If you want to know a bit more about our company ,then you can check Diseño web en Lleida .I'm waiting your answer.If you help us ,we will help you.Keep it in mind.
thx for sharing
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Globallords(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
telim:
yes, but i resde in ilorin.
hi boss, u still dey ilorin?
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by charlsecy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
telim:
i have over 80GB videos on adobe photoshop cs6...
I need material on Photoshop. Can you email me?
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Luckydubby7(m): 6:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Is it possible to work successfully as a digital marketer without knowledge of graphic design?
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by saeedqayoom: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
The typical functions of graphic designer jobs is developing logos, brochures, websites, business cards, magazine advertisements, newspaper advertisements and the general look and feel of an organizations overall design plan. logo design service
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by xcellentgraphic: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2020
telim:

How can I meet to get the web dev videos...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3ds Max/vray Tutorials / 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You / 3d Animation Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.