Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,827 members, 7,876,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? (18923 Views)

LET'S LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN / Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira / Learn Graphics Design Daily And Post A Challenge Every FRIDAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Winsolution: 1:48am On Mar 10, 2022
telim:
visit lynda.com,tutsplus.com,udemy.com etc to watch graphics design videos and related software from the best tutors. you either subscribe or download the pyrated videos free of charge. i have over 80GB videos on adobe photoshop cs6, adobe firework cs6,adobe illustrator cs6 and fireworks cs6 also over 40GB web design covering css,html4 and 5,php and mysql, jquery and videos on adobe dreamweaver cs6,with another 20gb on ethical web and wireless hacking using linux and and window os. Am giving out these videos free of charge b'cause i downloaded the videos without paying a kobo.
pls can I get those videos I really need them. WhatsApp 08067940676
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by mpanelsoftwares(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2023
The 3d to 2d pattern software application offers the best design output with precise measurements, angles, and dimensions. The implementation of CAD software necessitates a comprehensive approach. Connect and discuss the resources and their prices to find the best package for designing the Boat Cover Pattern and more. 
Website- https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2023/07/choosing-the-best-cad-package-and-company-for-boat-cover-pattern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check in for Outstanding Graphic Designs / 3ds Max/vray Tutorials / 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.