Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu (1242 Views)

Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) / MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by CrossLegge: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Attack on Buhari and Innocent Nigerians

The multiple bomb attack today on General Buhari, one of the national leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and innocent Nigerians confirms that our county is In the grip of terror. Sadly, we are in the hands of a bungling, buck passing and blackmailing presidency.

I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on General Buhari and his convoy. And the innocent Nigerians that suffered untimely deaths. I thank God that Gen. Buhari's life was spared for greater service to the fatherland. Under an increasingly incompetent and incoherent PDP- government, Nigeria slips into a low intensity war. We are all marked people under a government that prefers to label and attack opposition rather than apply itself to providing security and good governance.

Today's multiple attacks are a bad omen that signposts a future filled with danger and uncertainty. Unfortunately, Nigeria is saddled with a leadership totally intolerant of ideas, suggestions and advice that do not emanate from them. We in the APC has put forward concrete suggestions which have been consistently rejected and snared at by the PDP led Jonathan government. Instead of reaching out and paying attention to our suggestions, they have turned the guns on us and are manipulating and doctoring reports and stories to label us. It is a label that is false. It is a label that will not stick. We are patriots and stand united against anyone who wants to do this great country harm.

This government has raised the art of scapegoating to a new level. Rather than govern, they have politicized everything to the detriment of Nigerians and Nigeria.

There can be no justification for the continued loss of innocent lives and the unending attacks. I call upon those with the power, the resources and in charge of the security apparatus of this country to get up and do something before we all are consumed.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by Sunofgod(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Shaatap Thief . . .

I bet you came up with the whole plan - you and your wayo politics.

APC 'R.I.P'

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Source or I dont believe it...
Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by bloodykiller: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
bastard frog eye nigga tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by suwailad(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
this is by whom?
Well it doesnt matter since Nigeria's time is up.
Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by Rikidony(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sourceundecidedundecided
Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by tunwumi: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sunofgod: Shaatap Thief . . .

APC 'R.I.P'

Pls itemized what he has stolen so we can understand why u r reasoning through ur a××

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by ggrin(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yeye dy smell hieangry

1 Like

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by Willy1willy: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
APC staged bombs

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by ojimbo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
2015 campaign
Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by ratiken(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
This singular collection of statements from the bourdillion criminal takes away any doubt about the stage management of the bombing by APC.

This is coming just at the time APC was losing popularity and was aimed at garnering public sympathy for the evil party.

silly extremist claiming non-involvement. Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack. Its too late to claim holy as baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

Think NIGERIANS.... who is to gain from an alleged attempt on Buhari's life if not the supporters of APC?

How does the same boko haram that hardly miss target miss out entirely on his entourage. Buhari has wasted the life of innocent nigerians while trying to score political points.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Very cheap propaganda, very very cheap. It saddens me that an elder like buhari could be playing politics with his life, what if these boys had succeeded? Life has no duplicate oga buhari.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by Chylo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
It is well...

1 Like

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by BABAKABIRU301(f): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
apc DIVERT D ATTENTIONS OF UK & RUSSIA
Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by chimerase2: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
U see dem vultures dat needs to be bombed by their members
Who said they didn't staged dis undecided
Since I hv been hearing of boko haram dey don't miss target
Y did dey suddenly miss der target today undecided
Y did they bomb buhari atleast they would hv bombed him so that I will knw they r not truely behind dis boko haram

1 Like

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by mike404(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sunofgod: Shaatap Thief . . .

APC 'R.I.P'
HIS STATEMENT SHOWS THAT MY SOUTH-WASTE BROTHERS ARE SLAVES FOR LIFE. WHAT A SHAME
Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by Mark1979: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with the personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. The functions of this app is to send an SOS text alert to the contacts on your phone letting your family, friends and security operatives know if you are in danger or need medical assistance and it pin points your location. Let your family and friends know about this new app. Let me know what you think of this app. Thank you.

http://www.naijarescuealert.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by jking001(m): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2014
APC is a very useless party because of their utterances imagine the statement by Tinubu his statement has already roped him in,Nigeria is slipping into low intensity war,this statement only shows how unpatriotic Tinubu is,this guys don't care about nigeria they only care about achieving cheap political points,even a loW thinking person knows that terrorism is a global phenomenon and should be condemned in its entirety,i did not expect anyone to use a situation like this politically but rather condemn the act of terrorism and terrorist their misguided statement only goes to show they are party of the terrorist and that they assassination attempt is probably a setup to cover-up their evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by 9jii(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2014
Why gov't would not open doors for concerned citizens to offer their solutions to BOKOHARAM?
Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by obayaya(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on General Buhari and his convoy. And the innocent Nigerians that suffered untimely deaths. I thank God that Gen. Buhari's life was spared for greater service to the fatherland. Under an increasingly incompetent and incoherent PDP- government, Nigeria slips into a low intensity war. We are all marked people under a government that prefers to label and attack opposition rather than apply itself to providing security and good governance.

And the attack becomes a talking point against this administration.

Well played

1 Like

Re: Attack On Buhari: Nigeria Is Slipping Into Low Intensity War By Bola Tinubu by PointB: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2014
So the dead, maimed, wounded, kidnapped, displaced etc confirmed nothing? Only the stage managed attack of an old and failed politician is significant? Was he because he is your party member?

Mr Tinubu, you better wake up, the service chiefs have already declared that Nigeria is in a state of war; perhaps you didn't get the memo?

Good morning!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Gov. Forum Has Already Purchased Membership Form For Omisore - AKPABIO / Boko Haram Relocating From Sambisa Forest / Afenifere On A Collision Course With Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.