Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,408 members, 7,947,698 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? (4753 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End / What Should A Naija Girl Abroad Do To Have A Husband In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by onyinye2(f): 2:47am On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

I'm a strong guy what can I say. Not emphasizing physical strength.

well you just do you. me on the other hand will give a man the maximum of a year to get what ever he needs to get together.
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by HCH3COO: 2:50am On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

well you just do you. me on the other hand will give a man the maximum of a year to get what ever he needs to get together.
I can't do me without you. What if the guy lives in America but is in a city different from yours, is that worse?
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by onyinye2(f): 2:51am On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

I can't do me without you. What if the guy lives in America but is in a city different from yours, is that worse?

Oka that is truly questionable. Any ways if the guy lives in a different city then one of us is going to have to sacrifice our comfort zone and move to the other one's city. i highly doubt it would be me.
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by HCH3COO: 2:56am On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka that is truly questionable. Any ways if the guy lives in a different city then one of us is going to have to sacrifice our comfort zone and move to the other one's city. i highly doubt it would be me.
Too bad you think I'm joking. You should never date outside of your comfort zone then. If you travel to the other side of the country you just might fall in love with it. It's perfectly fine to leave your comfort zone once in a while. tongue
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by onyinye2(f): 2:59am On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

Too bad you think I'm joking.  You should never date outside of your comfort zone then.  If you travel to the other side of the country you just might fall in love with it.   It's perfectly fine to leave your comfort zone once in a while.  tongue
Well when i do travel i don't be look for love but as we all know we are in no control on who we fall in love with. Oka lets say if i go traveling in Nigeria and meet this incredible man. Well there is no way im about to leave my South to go and live in Naija. I'm saying i don't like Naija i just rather live here. But i could bring him back with me.
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by HCH3COO: 3:01am On Jul 26, 2008
I feel you grin . What's the definition of an incredible man? You mean like incredible hulk or what undecided
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by onyinye2(f): 3:06am On Jul 26, 2008
My definition of an incredible man is

One who is able to love all of me. From me being quick at the mouth to my romantic side

One who is able to get to know the real me. That alter ego that stays at bay.

One who understands im his equal not inferior to him, but still holds it down

One who makes is out of his way to make me happy. no matter what mood im in.

One who understands when i need to talk i'll come to you not the other way around.

there is more but i aint gonna say it or write it.
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by HCH3COO: 3:20am On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

My definition of an incredible man is

One who is able to love all of me. From me being quick at the mouth to my romantic side

One who is able to get to know the real me. That alter ego that stays at bay.

One who understands im his equal not inferior to him, but still holds it down

One who makes is out of his way to make me happy. no matter what mood im in.

One who understands when i need to talk i'll come to you not the other way around.

there is more but i aint going to say it or write it.

i know the one in bold has consequences.

i don't know if you have met your incredible man yet tongue it takes guys time to figure out these qualities you listed. people are so unique and different at the same time. you meet one person you do the things they like, then it changes when you move on to someone else. make every effort to mesh your attitude with his so that you complement each other. do all you can to help him understand what you like or dislike. if he remains interested in dating you after your list then kudos to you.
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by mikelbay(m): 3:43am On Jul 26, 2008
@ onyinye2, you know what you want but few guys have all the listed qualities
@ poster dont waste too much of your time cry
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by Gabry(f): 4:01am On Jul 26, 2008
Posted by: dhalsym
my answer?
wait for him

when you're Hot?
call me up!!!

Posted by: gabrywyl
HAHAHA! grin

@gab

isnt that a better option than justr allow all the juices between her legs to got to waste? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Posted by: gabrywyl
grin grin grin grin grin
cheeky bugger youuuu. . . .

@gab

not cheeky honey. just plain facts!

To be able to have sex with any stranger is a plain cheeky bugger ohhhh. grin
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by manmustwac(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2008
@onyinye2
@ruby_pearl

well i believe if both of you had guys who traveled abroad and both of you were roasting in nigeria

i know you would be prepared to wait 2 3 or even more years coz that will be your ticket out of nigeria
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
Manmust wac,
That's your opinion.
Am sure Nigeria still got some reliable men left in her, well, ok, maybe barely.
But that does not mean I have to roast a guy in America for 3 years when am not even guaranteed he'll come back for me.
1 year sef is just too much!
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by manmustwac(m): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2008
@topic
whether long distance relationships works depends on the two people involved in the relationship. I believe that for most it dose not but for the lucky few it dose work. I have a cousin who has been in a long distance relationship for a good five years and her boyfriend just came back two weeks ago for their wedding.

And me myself have been involved in one for just over two years now. My babe in Nigeria told me recently that she's getting tired. So am planning to go to Nigeria this September to make arrangements for our wedding.

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by daisy4real: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2008
Baby, what is yours is yours, come rain come sun. If it is God's wish, your fiance must come back and finish your marriage, nothing shall stop it.
Wait for him and be prayerful if you love him.
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by ocelot2006(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2010
please, give me a break n move on. there is no way he is gonna be faithful, u only see it in nigerian movies, trust me when he leaves the country his eyes go open to the temptation around, n having a long distance relationship doesn't work, i didn't really up with my boyfriend before i left naija, i thought the long distance thing was gonna work, but trust me i've been here for 5 years n all these while he has written less than 10 times and we were in a 2 year relationship, so when i went back for holidays he tried to get back with me but i didn't feel anything for him. all i am trying to say is that you should move on, bcoz he is gonna do the same.

I'm afraid I totally disagree with you. And I'm a proof that a guy can still be loyal to his woman. I left the shores of Nigeria 3 years ago for my post-grad studies, leaving behind my beautiful fiancee. You can only imagine the pain we both went through that very night I took off from Lagos, and I can still remember her cries tthat night (luckily, she wasn't there at MMA to see me off cos I doubt I could've handled it).

I spent two good years in the UK, but through out my stay I NEVER cheated on my fiancee in anyway. Don't get me wrong, there were times I felt strong sexual urges, afterall I'm human. And it was so easy to get laid. But the very thought of cheating on the very girl that loved me so much and stood by me through good and bad times NEVER crossed my mind.

Anyway, the one thing that made those 2 years a bit easy for both of us was COMMUNICATION. Boy did i spend a lot of money on airtime.
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by chihakeem(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
please, give me a break n move on. there is no way he is gonna be faithful, u only see it in nigerian movies, trust me when he leaves the country his eyes go open to the temptation around, n having a long distance relationship doesn't work, i didn't really up with my boyfriend before i left naija, i thought the long distance thing was gonna work, but trust me i've been here for 5 years n all these while he has written less than 10 times and we were in a 2 year relationship, so when i went back for holidays he tried to get back with me but i didn't feel anything for him. all i am trying to say is that you should move on, bcoz he is gonna do the same.

You really need to get ur act right cause the moment he lands in whatever land he has gone to study the immediate he will nurture a crush with a hot sexy lady, so no matter how much promise he assures you with on phone it is all but a face cover to his guilts.

Shape up ma dear, go do your thing "time is of the essence" like the professional world always say.
Re: Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? by Omolola1(f): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2010
Babes, if u truly love him, wait for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... / My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. / I Just Found My Crush On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.