Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,866 members, 7,927,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

Does God Know The Future - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Know The Future (1417 Views)

Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? / Did God Know Sin Would Exist After Flooding The Earth? / Did God Know That Adam And Eve Would Sin Before Creating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Does God Know The Future by Weah96: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
oghalesluv: Remember that the bible say says "the god of this world has blinded the eyes of me in knowing the will of God. so there is nothing i will say now that you will agree exepect the Lord intervain and the bible portion is 2corinthians 4:4 read for yourself

I always wondered why I haven't been able to see him like TB Joshua and Oyedepo claim to do all the time. He even gave one of them a ride on his back from Lagos to DC. Thanks for clarifying that it was he who intentionally blinded my eyes. Did he also block my ears because I haven't been able to hear him either? Is he responsible for the fact that his word appears to violate every iota of common sense?

1 Like

Re: Does God Know The Future by oghalesluv(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Weah96:

I always wondered why I haven't been able to see him like TB Joshua and Oyedepo claim to do all the time. He even gave one of them a ride on his back from Lagos to DC. Thanks for clarifying that it was he who intentionally blinded my eyes. Did he also block my ears because I haven't been able to hear him either? Is he responsible for the fact that his word appears to violate every iota of common sense?
who is the god of this world that i mean? I do not me the Lord Almighty rather he (satan) has blinded the eyes of you people from believing the truth and the light of the gospel to deliever you from your bondage. No wonder you can not and you will never understand not untill you sourrounder to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Remember He still loves you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SCOAN Building Collapse: Aircraft That Flew Over TB Joshua’s Church Identified / Should Homosexuals Be Put To Death? / Funny Christian Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.