Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,351 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire (20445 Views)

Meet The Ghanian Actress Who Decides To Never Wear A Bra Ever Again:see PHOTOS / This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Chaley u not making any sense, Gaynaian ladies are ugly short burnt devil looking girls that have only heavy bottoms as compensation.

Start posting nigerian women and I will start posting Ghanaian women and let's see who will win. The only beautiful Nigerians are the northern Nigerians and occasionally Ibos with their out shape girls.

Whenever you are ready, we can start posting

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Lies upon lies. When u see a nigerian in America with American white or black, they are usually fat and out shape. That goes for most Africans but only Nigerians will come here brag about getting American women. You get the women that Americans don't want. So pipe down my brother
Whatever makes you sleep well at night Sir
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Faun(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

You are very stupid, first of you said people like Fatiha balogun getting ripped, but none of them said Nigerian girls are ugly. Your stupid azz said Ghanaian girls are ugly. If you were to say that this girl is not pretty I bet no one will have a problem with. You Eba eaters are so stupid that it is not even funny.

You're a brainless m0ron and a certified illiterate to boot.
Can you show me where I mentioned Ghana in my first post?
Here, let me quote it again to make sure your slow brain digests it this time..
This was my first post:
Faun: Damn! Dass a ugly betch

So could you show me where I mentioned Ghanaian girls in the post? But your drooling illterate of a brother, out of his own personal insecurities quickly translated it as a shot at Ghana (seriously, how dumb can one get?) and immediately kicked his sttupidity into high gear.
Na una dey bring insults upon yourselves, and you'll keep getting your butts kicked on Nairaland since you've failed to grow brains.
Is comprehension a problem in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: lol Gtfoh. Who made you an expert on woman's bodies? Maybe all those girls you have been with have been fake but that does not mean every lady is fake. Her body is real. She even has bikini pics on Instagram so that spanx theory of urs falls out the window. I know many ladies with real bodies like hers. Heck I have some relatives with those shapes so as hard as it is for you to believe. It's real. Ghanaian women are blessed with such. And to even get such shape you will need a lot of money and go out of Africa for surgery which these women don't have. I don't know what type of fake women you deal with but these are not fake.
Whatever you say Madam.Afterall,it is their bodies not mine
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Faun(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
OXYGEN01: You write a lot.

And you cry a lot.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Start posting nigerian women and I will start posting Ghanaian women and let's see who will win. The only beautiful Nigerians are the northern Nigerians and occasionally Ibos with their out shape girls.

Whenever you are ready, we can start posting
don't even go there!
That's a suicide mission for u.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
I'm sorry bro, I can't agree wt u. The Nigerian ladies I've seen in my sphere are mostly pretty ladies. I've been to ghana a number of times, sincerely without gain say, ghana ladies are seriously ugly. Their screen celebrities are the best u can even get, despite the way they even look.
Nigerian ladies are far beautiful as compared to ghanaians. We've got miss world to our credit.

I have been to Lagos, and the chics there aren't really saying much. Maybe when I visit Ghana in future I'll compare them with the ones I saw in Lagos.

However, in my own neck of the wood, naija chics aren't really all that. Yes, you see extremely good looking ones once in a while - but majority of them are just average. And that's the same thing you get from Ghana chics as well. But based on averages - with body, then I'll give it to Ghana chics.

I don't even want to get other African countries involved because some countries are just way above Ghana and Nigeria. grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Bwahahaha

Batties don't sag, G. I've got a few aunts in their 50s with massive batties - and there ain't nothing sagging about their batties. Perhaps you're alluding how toned the skin around the batty would look like. But I can't speak on that since I've never been with an older woman. However, sagging is about dropping off, isn't it? Then batties don't sag, trust me.
Alright...I can see you're a die-hard fan of batties.I've never been into them though.Too vulgar and obscene for me
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
There are other ladies like this

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by iamord(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
IAMBREEZY: i don't mind spending my last dollars on her, gaddamnit!!! shocked
. She go use her yansh fustrate you..and u no go see d color of pant.. by. Then u don sell all your property
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faun:

And you cry a lot.
When being penetrated with a phallus yes?
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
traware: Alright...I can see you're a die-hard fan of batties.I've never been into them though.Too vulgar and obscene for me

Bwahahaha

Ti.ts are alright as well, especially when they're firm and perky. But batty is just on a different level. Just looking at it can make a nyggah go nuts. And when the lights go off, that's a different story entirely. grin

Slim chics are cool but more time they don't have that sex appeal. I'd say the only slim chics I'm attracted to are the ones with sexy eyes and lips.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

It's not about money. It's about swag, mentality, demeanour, fashion sense, supreme confidence and a lot of intangibles. A normal naija guy has the luxury of going out with all kinds of chics from different African countries. But guys from other African countries don't really get that pass.

You know they lust after you when you tell them you're Nigerian, and you see the broad smile on their faces. grin

Of course If you are all over Africa and the world you will get to date girls outside your country. I have seen Ghanaians with a girl from almost every african country. I wouldn't come over here and say they trip for Ghanaians.

If you spend money on a girl of course you will always have that girl as long as the money keeps coming but as soon as the money dries up, then the girl will leave. Stop with the Naija guys got swag and confidence.

Nigerians can't be compared with black American men when it comes to swag, confidence, sex appeal and beauty, they also date mostly fat and unwanted white women. The only time you see a black American with an attractive white women is when they have money or some kind of celebrity.

Mind you, black Americans also claim that they get all the girls, because they have swag, confidence and game.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by iamord(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: There are other ladies like this
am Coming home very soon
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

I have been to Lagos, and the chics there aren't really saying much. Maybe when I visit Ghana in future I'll compare them with the ones I saw in Lagos.

However, in my own neck of the wood, naija chics aren't really all that. Yes, you see extremely good looking ones once in a while - but majority of them are just average. And that's the same thing you get from Ghana chics as well. But based on averages - with body, then I'll give it to Ghana chics.

I don't even want to get other African countries involved because some countries are just way above Ghana and Nigeria. grin
Nigerian ladies are the most beautiful in africa bro, and we can prove it. Any body that wants to challenge that should bring up their accolades.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2014

Who's the chic in black?

Ghana sure knows how to breed these chics! Dammit!

Ghana, East Africa, Angola, and Southern Africa got the juice!
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by OXYGEN01: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faun:

And you cry a lot.
Hahaha don't get heart attack ooo.And save your lengthly writeups n save it for your exams because it's meaningless here.Mumu
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Nigerian ladies are the most beautiful in africa bro, and we can prove it. Any body that wants to challenge that should bring up their accolades.

Bwahahahahaha

Have you seen Angola girls? Ivorians? Ethiopians? Zimbabweans? Eritreans? etc.

^^To name a few.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala: don't even go there!
That's a suicide mission for u.

Bring it and let others be the judge. The only Nigerians that I find beautiful and sexy even though they are slim are northern Nigerians.

You have shapeless girls, we are talking sex appeal which nigerian girls lack.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faun:

You're a brainless m0ron and a certified illiterate to boot.
Can you show me where I mentioned Ghana in my first post?
Here, let me quote it again to make sure your slow brain digests it this time..
This was my first post:

So could you show me where I mentioned Ghanaian girls in the post? But your drooling illterate of a brother, out of his own personal insecurities quickly translated it as a shot at Ghana (seriously, how dumb can one get?) and immediately kicked his sttupidity into high gear.
Na una dey bring insults upon yourselves, and you'll keep getting your butts kicked on Nairaland since you've failed to grow brains.
Is comprehension a problem in Ghana?

It might not have been you but one of your brothers did say that and that's why Ghanaians descended on Nigerians and since you are defending them, you are part of it.

This is what we are talking about.

GovWahala: Ghanaian ladies having big hips and ugly face since 1802.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:
Of course If you are all over Africa and the world you will get to date girls outside your country. I have seen Ghanaians with a girl from almost every african country. I wouldn't come over here and say they trip for Ghanaians.

If you spend money on a girl of course you will always have that girl as long as the money keeps coming but as soon as the money dries up, then the girl will leave. Stop with the Naija guys got swag and confidence.

Nigerians can't be compared with black American men when it comes to swag, confidence, sex appeal and beauty, they also date mostly fat and unwanted white women. The only time you see a black American with an attractive white women is when they have money or some kind of celebrity.

Mind you, black Americans also claim that they get all the girls, because they have swag, confidence and game.

Obviously, African American guys have the edge over Nigerian guys in terms of appearance. Ditto Caribbeans. However, once you throw zeal, and some intangibles naija guys have in let's say academics into it, then it's going to be a level playing field.

But other African guys can't compete.

I can go to a Ghanaian club now, and take the best looking Ghana chic home. Go to a Zimbabwe club, and probably go home with two most beautiful Zim chics. However, Ghanaian guys don't have that luxury in naija clubs. grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Who's the chic in black?

Ghana sure knows how to breed these chics! Dammit!

Ghana, East Africa, Angola, and Southern Africa got the juice!
mathildahipsy. Lol its the same chic.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Body wise south African girls take the cake. If you are here complaining about fake. Lol just set your foot in Sa and you will see.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:

Prove it, I saw the Naija beauty thread,majority of the girls are average and no shape. In this day and age when everything is about shape even white girls and Asians are getting it, nigerian girls are still losing it.

It's all about sex appeal which Nigerian girls lack.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: Body wise south African girls take the cake. If you are here complaining about fake. Lol just set your foot in Sa and you will see.

I concur
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GreyBlood: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: and calling someone an " ugly bit.ch" is civil. What's good for the gander is also good for the geese
I never alluded that calling her a "biatch" was good but was correcting d guy dat brought his mum into d situation just because she is a Ghanaian. Sorry if u felt offended too.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: Body wise south African girls take the cake. If you are here complaining about fake. Lol just set your foot in Sa and you will see.

Not just South Africa. Zim as well. I also heard Botswana chics are like that but I've never met one.

Then East Africa - boi, especially Kenya, Uganda, and Burundi.

I'd say the biggest batty I've seen in my life was on a chic from Burundi while I was in uni. Her batty was so big that every time she walks past people, heads would turn around subconsciously. grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
GreyBlood: I never alluded that calling her a "biatch" was good but was correcting d guy dat brought his mum into d situation just because she is a Ghanaian. Sorry if u felt offended too.
None taken smiley
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Obviously, African American guys have the edge over Nigerian guys in terms of appearance. Ditto Caribbeans. However, once you throw zeal, and some intangibles naija guys have in let's say academics into it, then it's going to be a level playing field.

But other African guys can't compete.

I can go to a Ghanaian club now, and take the best looking Ghana chic home. Go to a Zimbabwe club, and probably go home with two most beautiful Zim chics. However, Ghanaian guys don't have that luxury in naija clubs. grin

Nigerians don't have more zeal, money or beat african Americans in academics. Just because Nigerians in America dominate in schools doesn't mean they are smarter than african Americans. The Nigerians that travel outside Nigeria are the ambitious ones. If you were to take 10% of the smartest african Americans to Nigeria, not only will they outshine Nigerians in academics, swag but they will also get all the girls. So you can't use a few smart Nigerians to compare a people of 40 million.

Ps you will not go to a Ghanaian club or Zimbabwe club or african American club and pull the baddest girl over there simply because you are Nigerian and you must be above all the rest.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Not just South Africa. Zim as well. I also heard Botswana chics are like that but I've never met one.

Then East Africa - boi, especially Kenya, Uganda, and Burundi.

I'd say the biggest batty I've seen in my life was on a chic from Burundi while I was in uni. Her batty was so big that every time she walks past people, heads would turn around subconsciously. grin
Yes most southern African chic esp from those 3 countries have big b's. East African too esp Kenya
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Bwahahaha

Ti.ts are alright as well, especially when they're firm and perky. But batty is just on a different level. Just looking at it can make a nyggah go nuts. And when the lights go off, that's a different story entirely. grin

Slim chics are cool but more time they don't have that sex appeal. I'd say the only slim chics I'm attracted to are the ones with sexy eyes and lips.
Shymexx,Shymexx...you're the type that will crash their vehicles because of big nyansh/batty

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm still not impressed.High-heels(elongating the legs and pushing out the buttocks) and all....Also too chunky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Meet Moesha Boduong The Ghanaian Actress With Gigantic 'BOOTY’ / Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) / Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.