Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,362 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire (20446 Views)

Meet The Ghanian Actress Who Decides To Never Wear A Bra Ever Again:see PHOTOS / This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...never that. I'll just park the car and tell her to come speak to papi chulo. grin
Then she would reply 'Ai papi'!!!.Will Smiths' 'welcome to Miami' things
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
traware: Exactly my point.You're just on this thread to 'prove' how 'unattractive' Nigerian men are which to me, is total garbage.Nigerian men are hardly intimidated by any woman,any where on planet earth.We don't have confidence issues unlike our other African brothers.This is a fact.Stop being blinded by your irrational dislike of Nigerians brother.It is what it is

Not really, I am here to tell you that you are not special. What girls have Nigerians pull that Ghanaians or Liberians haven't pull.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Batman123:

The lady is a beautiful friend of mine and soon to be girlfriend grin. Am not a lady!

Real Ghana beauty tongue
Her color and lips tho'

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

There are country that are yet to place so yes third is not bad. You outnumber us 9-1. So you are still short by 8 titles.
Mr stop talking like a fool! Is it the whole nigerians that went for the beauty contest?
We won cos we are more beautiful, end of discussion.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Not really, I am here to tell you that you are not special. What girls have Nigerians pull that Ghanaians or Liberians haven't pull.
Sir,I'm done with you on this thread.You're just impossible.Hate is a bit.ch

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by iamord(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
We've got miss world here in Nigeria. Any other country wt a better record?
the finest of girls.. Even In Nigeria don't show up for the pageants

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Batman123: @ Shymex.
Ghanaian women in general are easy going and don't form like their Nigerian counterparts (no offence).

Talking to a beautiful lady is not really a big thing as I said before they are usually down to earth and do not have this attitude thing. So I agree with you to an extent.

But to say that you can get any Ghanaian woman would be a gross generalisation.

Truth is the Ghanaian men and Nigerian women mix does happen but is less common than the vice versa but I think it's mostly cos both parties are not really that into each other.

Yes, that's why I like them. They're cool headed, and you can even crack jokes about Ghana with them, without them getting offended. And despite being easy to talk to, they're not as loose as let's say Zimbabwean and South African chics that you can smash the same night you meet them.

Not saying I can pull any Ghanaian chic. Obviously that's far reaching. I was just citing an example of how easy it's generally for a naija guy to pull a Ghana chic. I've got personal experiences and I've seen things in clubs and other places. They love naija guys.

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

And what chic is that? She must be suffering from low self esteem. Then again, I've seen a few Ghana guys with naija chics but it doesn't happen that often. It's like seeing a black guy with an Indian girl.

Damiola, Ghanaians like sexy girls. We like lots of backside and boobs which nigerian girls lack. I will not look at a girl twice if she doesn't have assets. You will see more Nigerian guys with Ghanaian girls than Ghanaian guys with Nigerians girls. I have seen lots of Ghanaians with Ivorians, Sierra Leoneans, Liberians, South Africans but hardly Nigerians not because we can't pull them is because we don't check for them. That's the cold hard facts.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:
You pulled a Ghanaian chic like no Ghanaian has ever pull a nigerian chick. My Yoruba brother please stop. You got the girl because of you and not because you are nigerian. I have seen many Ghanaians with South Africans, Nigerians, Liberians, Sierra Leonean. Is nothing special and Nigerians are not special. Obasanjo also pulls lots of girls and we are know he is not best looking guy.

One thing I know is Nigerians spend more than anyone except Haitians when it comes to getting girls. Money will always get you the girl 95% of the time. So if you say that then we can agree

Nigerians are nothing but Tip drill, it ain't about the looks, the swag or intelligence. Its all about money. Most girls that go out Nigerians use them as Mac machine.

Darn! You're missing the point now. Now bragging about it. C'mon I've checked loads of Ghana chics, and some of my uncles are married to Ghanaian women. So it's nothing to brag about. I just cited an example. You know I've got love Ghana, and a few of my little cousins on the come up are half-Ghanaians. So don't get offended. grin

Not all Nigerians spend money - and most times Naija guys just sell them dreams. Entice them with flashy things, and once they fall for that - it's over. I'd wager that Ghanaians and Congolese folks are the biggest spenders when it comes to chics. Naija mans are smooth operators with swag on a hundred thousand billion. grin And the intangibles that come with being Nigerian can't be quantified - we run everywhere! cool

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
zeongeon: its not about population its d fact..We may have more population than ghana but that doesn't beat d fact that ghanian ladies are more curvy with hips and booty compared to Nigerian women.

The fact remains that when it comes to facial look Nigerian girls are more beautiful than ghanian girls.

But you will find more Nigerians who are just as curvy as Ghanaian girls. For every 9 Nigerians you will find at least 2 that is just as curvy as a Ghanaian.

Nigeria has more prettier girls than Ghana and they have more ugly girls than Ghana. Is just a fact

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
iamord: the finest of girls.. Even In Nigeria don't show up for the pageants
U are very right.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Darn! You're missing the point now. Now bragging about it. C'mon I've checked loads of Ghana chics, and some of my uncles are married to Ghanaian women. So it's nothing to brag about. I just cited an example. You know I've got love Ghana, and a few of my little cousins on the come up are half-Ghanaians. So don't get offended. grin

Not all Nigerians spend money - and most times Naija guys just sell them dreams. Entice them with flashy things, and once they fall for that - it's over. I'd wager that Ghanaians and Congolese folks are the biggest spenders when it comes to chics. Naija mans are smooth operators with swag on a hundred thousand billion. grin And the intangibles that come with being Nigerian can't be quantified - we run everywhere! cool

I disagree Nigerians spend more than anyone I know except maybe the Haitians. You sound more Igbo than Yoruba. You run everywhere. You don't run shit not even your own country.

If you Nigerians lie more than other Africans then again I will have to agree with you.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Damiola, Ghanaians like sexy girls. We like lots of backside and boobs which nigerian girls lack. I will not look at a girl twice if she doesn't have assets. You will see more Nigerian guys with Ghanaian girls than Ghanaian guys with Nigerians girls. I have seen lots of Ghanaians with Ivorians, Sierra Leoneans, Liberians, South Africans but hardly Nigerians not because we can't pull them is because we don't check for them. That's the cold hard facts.

Who's Damilola? I don't know her. Ol'girl definitely saw something in the guy, so I can't hate on that. Ghana has a few guys who get it in. I had a Ghana doozy back in day we used to call "Chris Brown" because he looks like him(his mum is Swiss or something) - and he used to get it in. So there are a few Ghana guys like that - one in a million. When Ashanti warriors see naija mans, they salute! grin

Liberians aren't even good looking - I guess that's why it's easy for Ghana guys to pull them. Sierra Leoneans are nice though - but most of the ones I've met are on naija guys. So don't be surprised if these women leave their Ghanaian men for the naija dons. cool

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

I actually agree with you on this. From what I have noticed and heard.Nigerian guys can spend in the beginning esp when wooing a lady but I would say overall Ghanaian men spend a lot more on their women. BT why do guys always say the women are the ones who love them? Could it not be that the men love them? After all its usually the men that go for the woman?
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:
I disagree Nigerians spend more than anyone I know except maybe the Haitians. You sound more Igbo than Yoruba. You run everywhere. You don't run shit not even your own country.

If you Nigerians lie more than other Africans then again I will have to agree with you.

Igbo? -nah. Obviously I sound like this because of the competitive spirit between Nigerians and Ghanaians out here, and I was raised in it. And we've been whooping Ghanaians ar.ses since I was in primary school. grin We run everywhere and Ghana guys know this. These days they also need to be around naija guys to have a voice - hence they always salute when they see us. We paved the way for them after chasing Caribbeans out of town! cool

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Who's Damilola? I don't know her. Ol'girl definitely saw something in the guy, so I can't hate on that. Ghana has a few guys who get it in. I had a Ghana doozy back in day we used to call "Chris Brown" because he looks like him(his mum is Swiss or something) - and he used to get it in. So there are a few Ghana guys like that - one in a million. When Ashanti warriors see naija mans, they salute! grin

Liberians aren't even good looking - I guess that's why it's easy for Ghana guys to pull them. Sierra Leoneans are nice though - but most of the ones I've met are on naija guys. So don't be surprised if these women leave their Ghanaian men for the naija dons. cool

The only reason why you don't see Ghanaian guys with Nigerian girls is because we don't fancy them. Nigerian girls are not hard to pull. A Ghanaian will never loose a woman to a Nigerian unless that Nigerian has money. Which Nigerians have more than Ghanaians. Nigerians talk to women through money.

If you hear a non nigerian girl going out if a nigerian. They will mostly mention that the nigerian buys her this and that. Nigerians are tip drill like nelly said.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: I actually agree with you on this. From what I have noticed and heard.Nigerian guys can spend in the beginning esp when wooing a lady but I would say overall Ghanaian men spend a lot more on their women. BT why do guys always say the women are the ones who love them? Could it not be that the men love them? After all its usually the men that go for the woman?

Please, tell ya Ashanti brother.

Well, it takes two to tango. If you don't like a guy, no matter how hard he tries, you're going to ignore him, isn't it? Suffice to say Ghanaian chics always give naija guys the green-light because they're attracted to them.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Igbo? -nah. Obviously I sound like this because of the competitive spirit between Nigerians and Ghanaians out here, and I was raised in it. And we've been whooping Ghanaians ar.ses since I was in primary school. grin We run everywhere and Ghana guys know this. These days they also need to be around naija guys to have a voice - hence they always salute when they see us. We paved the way for them after chasing Caribbeans out of town! cool

Truly nigerian indeed, it oozes out of you. Through out history Ghanaians have always been about action while Nigerians have always been about talk. During slavery in the new world it was mostly Ghanaians that spark rebellions. One thing I notice about Ghanaian is our bite is louder than our bark while the opposite is for Nigerians.

When we don't like something we make the change while Nigerians will talk and talk about making that change.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:
The only reason why you don't see Ghanaian guys with Nigerian girls is because we don't fancy them. Nigerian girls are not hard to pull. A Ghanaian will never loose a woman to a Nigerian unless that Nigerian has money. Which Nigerians have more than Ghanaians. Nigerians talk to women through money.

If you hear a non nigerian girl going out if a nigerian. They will mostly mention that the nigerian buys her this and that. Nigerians are tip drill like nelly said.

Well, I doubt that. A lot of naija chics are crack heads(no pun intended). So if it's somewhat hard for naija guys to pull some of them because of the childish games of playing hard to get they play most times - then I don't see how it's going to be easy for Ghana guys, to be honest. Or maybe, you're alluding to the loose naija chics.

Bruv, it has nothing to do with money. These women just love naija guys. I've never bought anything for any chic from other African countries that I've checked. And that's basically because I've never been in a proper relationship with one. Also almost all the naija guys that I know don't buy gifts for the African chics they're just checking. More time, the chics just like the appearance and the subconscious lust for naija guys. Relationship is a different kettle of fish entirely - you've to buy gifts for your gift, and treat her like a queen.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Please, tell ya Ashanti brother.

Well, it takes two to tango. If you don't like a guy, no matter how hard he tries, you're going to ignore him, isn't it? Suffice to say Ghanaian chics always give naija guys the green-light because they're attracted to them.

Girls like to brag to their friends. Girls can only say no so many times. So trust when it involves money and material things. Have you notice the baddest girls are with not so good looking guys. They are with them because of money. Flavor flav had girls dying to be with him.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:
Truly nigerian indeed, it oozes out of you. Through out history Ghanaians have always been about action while Nigerians have always been about talk. During slavery in the new world it was mostly Ghanaians that spark rebellions. One thing I notice about Ghanaian is our bite is louder than our bark while the opposite is for Nigerians.

When we don't like something we make the change while Nigerians will talk and talk about making that change.

How do you mean? Oh, because of the little Akan/Maroon rebellion in Jamaica, you honestly think Ghanaian slaves were the only rebellious ones, no?

Well, Nigerian slaves led the Haitian revolution with the fon.

Ever heard about Igbo landing in Virginia?

How about the Imale, Yoruba muslim slave rebellion in Brazil?

Nigerians run everywhere and we will take ya chics as well! cool

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:
Girls like to brag to their friends. Girls can only say no so many times. So trust when it involves money and material things. Have you notice the baddest girls are with not so good looking guys. They are with them because of money. Flavor flav had girls dying to be with him.

Not all the baddest chics are with rich guys. Even Flavor Flav was dead broke when he did "Flavor of Love" - he sold a dream to those chics based on an image that's washed up.

And that's what naija guys do - they sell you a dream with an image. They don't spend money like that. cool

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Well, I doubt that. A lot of naija chics are crack heads(no pun intended). So if it's somewhat hard for naija guys to pull some of them because of the childish games of playing hard to get they play most times - then I don't see how it's going to be easy for Ghana guys, to be honest. Or maybe, you're alluding to the loose naija chics.

Bruv, it has nothing to do with money. These women just love naija guys. I've never bought anything for any chic from other African countries that I've checked. And that's basically because I've never been in a proper relationship with one. Also almost all the naija guys that I know don't buy gifts for the African chics they're just checking. More time, the chics just like the appearance and the subconscious lust for naija guys. Relationship is a different kettle of fish entirely - you've to buy gifts for your gift, and treat her like a queen.

Ghanaian guys don't check for Nigerian girls. Why fight for something that you don't want. These days everyone is looking for his kardashian. Nigerian guys have spoil Nigerian girls with money and most of these nigerian girls luv money. I am not going to spend money on a flat backside when I can have shapely girl.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Not all the baddest chics are with rich guys. Even Flavor Flav was dead broke when he did "Flavor of Love" - he sold a dream to those chics based on an image that's washed up.

And that's what naija guys do - they sell you a dream with an image. They don't spend money like that. cool

Of not all but majority, either the dude has money or power. These two things will get you more girls and baddest girls than good looks.

Flavor had money because he had just signed a contract with vh1 and plus those girls was there because of popularity and getting their name out there. Look at this delicious she is making mad money because of the show.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Ghanaian guys don't check for Nigerian girls. Why fight for something that you don't want. These days everyone is looking for his kardashian. Nigerian guys have spoil Nigerian girls with money and most of these nigerian girls luv money. I am not going to spend money on a flat backside when I can have shapely girl.

Anyway, just know naija guys are about to take all ya women. You better go find an alternative somewhere else. When we come through, all Ghana chics are going to be carrying guts with naija babies. grin

Lest I forget, I used to go to a Ghana Church, Elim Pentecostal(in Camberwell, by Brunswick park), when I was in college. And all the chics there used to come talk to me - nice girls. grin grin And the other guy they also like was a naija guy as well. I've not even been there for years - I need to start going to that Church again. The girls are definitely going to be older now. Time to go check what they're saying. cool
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Subom1(f): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
What Nigerian men have going for them is their sweet talking mouth, confidence, swag and off course the greens. This is what gets them chic's wherever they go because unfortunately a lot of woman love sweet talking and a lot of times it generally does not end well for them.

Ghanaian men seem to be the opposite. Not as flashy or swagged out. But they are nice guys and generally gentlemen.

The whole Ghana men and Nigerian woman thing is rare for a number of reasons.

1. We prefer to be with our own men and if we do branch out 8/10 it's with a non- African man

2. There have not really been much interaction and exposure between the two unlike with Nigerian men and Ghana ladies.

3. Height. Ghanaian men are generally on average not as tall and for me height is a big factor(not saying all as I have met a couple of tall ones)
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

How do you mean? Oh, because of the little Akan/Maroon rebellion in Jamaica, you honestly think Ghanaian slaves were the only rebellious ones, no?

Well, Nigerian slaves led the Haitian revolution with the fon.

Ever heard about Igbo landing in Virginia?

How about the Imale, Yoruba muslim slave rebellion in Brazil?

Nigerians run everywhere and we will take ya chics as well! cool

Majority of the rebels were Ghanaian or Congo/ Angola. When u look at most of the rebels was mostly Ghanaian descent or probably a lot Ghanaian blood. Harriet Tubman for instance had Ghanaian roots. Igbos were know to commit suicide. Though most people believe Haiti to mostly beninois, there are no DNA to prove this. History says the Akans were more rebellious that's why they always paired them with igbos and other tribes. That's one of the reason they stop importing slaves from Gold Coast because they were stronger and more rebellious.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Majority of the rebels were Ghanaian or Congo/ Angola. When u look at most of the rebels was mostly Ghanaian descent or probably a lot Ghanaian blood. Harriet Tubman for instance had Ghanaian roots. Igbos were know to commit suicide. Though most people believe Haiti to mostly beninois, there are no DNA to prove this. History says the Akans were more rebellious that's why they always paired them with igbos and other tribes. That's one of the reason they stop importing slaves from Gold Coast because they were stronger and more rebellious.

Yes, the same Akan's that were defeated and made a vassal by Oyo empire, no? grin

Harriet Tubman had no Ghanaian roots. Akan's did their thing in Jamaica. But the Brazilian slave rebellion was a Yoruba muslim rebellion, and most of them were deported to Lagos afterwards. Haitian revolution was led by slaves from Nigeria, with the fon as majority of the foot soldiers. Igbo landing was an Igbo slave rebellion.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Subom1: What Nigerian men have going for them is their sweet talking mouth, confidence, swag and off course the greens. This is what gets them chic's wherever they go because unfortunately a lot of woman love sweet talking.

Ghanaian men seem to be the opposite. Not as flashy or swagged out. But they are nice guys and generally gentlemen.

The whole Ghana men and Nigerian woman thing is rare for a number of reasons.

1. We prefer to be with our own men and if we do branch out 8/10 it's with a non- African man

2. There have not really been much interaction and exposure between the two unlike with Nigerian men and Ghana ladies.

3. Height. Ghanaian men are generally on average not as tall and for me height is a big factor(not saying all as I have met a couple of tall ones)

What swag? Nigerian men do have greens I agree. Guys go after girls and not the other way around. For a guy to after a girl there must be interest. Ghanaian guys don't go after nigerian girls, so is Ghanaian guys not going for Naija chicks. Nigerian guys and Ghanaian girls don't even amount to .5 percent of the Ghanaian population. Ghanaian tend to stay with their own. I will say there are more Ghana/ Germany combination than there are Ghana/Nigerian combination wand we have been dealing with Nigerians for much longer.

Ps every african prefer their own over other even within the same country people prefer their tribe over all others. So is not about swag, money, or smooth talker. If that's was the case then black Americans will have all the girls in the world. No one is as smooth and has more swag than black Americans.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by osystein(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yes, naijans get all the ladies
grin grin grin grin

Jennifer Tsang and Eman Okonkwo at their wedding in Guangzhou in April.
Photo: Jenni Marsh
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Yes, the same Akan's that were defeated and made a vassal by Oyo empire, no? grin

Harriet Tubman had no Ghanaian roots. Akan's did their thing in Jamaica. But the Brazilian slave rebellion was a Yoruba muslim rebellion, and most of them were deported to Lagos afterwards. Haitian revolution was led by slaves from Nigeria, with the fon as majority of the foot soldiers. Igbo landing was an Igbo slave rebellion.

First of the oyo never defeated the Ashanti's, let's get that straight. The Ashanti's set out to invade Dahomey and on their way they were ambushed by neighboring akan empires, oyo and Dahomey who joined forces to defeat the Ashanti's in a battle. More than four empires against one, now that's not a fair battle.

Harriet Tubman had Ghanaian. At the beginning of every slaverly you had akan descents or Congo/Angola descent.

Even in Africa the Ashanti's gave Europeans the toughest time. It is in our blood we are rebels at heart but gentle in nature. While Nigerians are rebels in nature but puss.ies at heart. No offence grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by zeongeon: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

But you will find more Nigerians who are just as curvy as Ghanaian girls. For every 9 Nigerians you will find at least 2 that is just as curvy as a Ghanaian.

Nigeria has more prettier girls than Ghana and they have more ugly girls than Ghana. Is just a fact
But Ghanian girls are ugly its a fact that is audible to d deaf and visible to the blind. Put an ugly face on a big booty u have a ghanian gurl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) / Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles / Murphy Afolabi In Car Accident: Nigerian Actor Escapes Death Road Crash[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.