Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,282 members, 7,974,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:37 PM

Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend (7628 Views)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2008
Ladies, what about the judgment of the woman in this case? Yes, stop means stop, but given scenario she painted I don't know how many men could have stopped. That is not even taking into account the fact that the guy had not had any for a long time. Asking a guy to stop at that moment is like asking a driver going at 180 MPH to come to a dead stop.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2008
rickky421:

Ladies, what about the judgment of the woman in this case? Yes, stop means stop, but given scenario she painted I don't know how many men could have stopped. That is not even taking into account the fact that the guy had not had any for a long time. Asking a guy to stop at that moment is like asking a driver going at 180 MPH to come to a dead stop.
It may have been hard for him but it needed to have been done, if she has kept him without sex for 'so long' (3months) she obviously has her reasons which are important to her.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Pennywise(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2008
OK I am nominating Ibkaye the official legal rep for all rape victims on nairaland. So if you ve ever been raped, if you think you were raped or you might be raped, she is the one to talk to.

But if you want to be raped, you may talk to chamotex smiley
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
Pennywise:

OK I am nominating Ibkaye the official legal rep for all rape victims on nairaland. So if you ve ever been raped, if you think you were raped or you might be raped, she is the one to talk to.

Lmao! cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2008
ibkaye:

She may just have enjoyed the handling/pre-intimacy etc, they had an understanding, she does not want sexual intercourse, he forced her, therefore it was RAPE.
He RAPED her.
There is a difference between Sexual pre-intimacy and Sexual Intercourse.
He RAPED her!
You see baby sista . . . you will not understand an issue like this
unless you are married jst like me cool or unless you have eaten the forbidden fruit. tongue cheesy j/k
You don't give a rat a piece of meat to hold for you and still tell it 'I'm not ready to lose this meat now so don't eat it' . . . . It jst doesn't work that way.If you must abstain . . . you must also not
create an enviroment that will cause you to idulge in the act.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by chamotex(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2008
Pennywise:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wetin i do you na, i rape u before smiley cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by shaiguy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2008
shocked
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2008
Missy B:

unless you are married jst like me cool or unless you have eaten the forbidden fruit. tongue cheesy j/k
C'mon sharrap dia! Roflmao! cheesy

Missy B:

You don't give a rat a piece of meat to hold for you and still tell it 'I'm not ready to lose this meat now so don't eat it' . . . . It jst doesn't work that way.If you must abstain . . . you must also not
I'm not saying she put herself in a good position, I am sure she is wise enough to know that what she did was not sensible, infact, it reeked of senselessness, knowing full well that the type of play she was playing could lead to something else, fair enough, but at the same time, No means No, whether she said it/changed her mind an hour before or even 1 second, of course it would not be easy for him (body no be wood o) but that is just tough, life is tough, he should have stopped when she said No, he did not, therefore classiying this case as RAPE.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by spikedcylinder: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2008
rickky421:

I'm sure he had to have it this time, I mean, after waiting 3 whole terrifying months. undecided undecided
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Pennywise(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2008
Everybody hear chamooo when he does his thing

shut up bitch swallow,
if you can't swallow,
shut up bitch gargle![/7]

[size=7pt]Na im profile o
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I'm sure he had to have it this time, I mean, after waiting 3 whole terrifying months. undecided undecided
Buahahahahahahahahahaha! cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Tgirl4real(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2008
Missy B:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Yes, three whole month. I feel the guys pain. I guess finally he said "today be today." See how you women dismiss this as rubbish, but for guys this is rough. Don't get me wrong, I believe stop means stop, just throwing out how it looked from the mans point of view. Would it make you ladies feel better if he cheated on her with someone who was willing to provide what he wanted?
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by chamotex(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2008
spikedcylinder:

the guy sef try . . . . 3 months shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Moyola(f): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2008
ahan! ahan!!

y re u peeppz makin 3monthz seem a year or smth. . . . undecided
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by chamotex(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2008
Moyola:

ahan! ahan!!

y re u peeppz makin 3monthz seem [b]a year [/b]or smth. . . .  undecided

a year shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 365 days (that minus leap year o)
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Tgirl4real(f): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2008
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2008
ibkaye:

C'mon sharrap dia! Roflmao! cheesy
but at the same time, No means No, whether she said it/changed her mind an hour before or even 1 second,

Ibk
You dare tell your elder sista to sharap?
Lucky you are offline . . . . I for e-slap you now. angry angry

What are you sayin?that babe didn't change her mind . . . she meant yes rite frm the start. tongue
We are talkin' of a girl who is pushin' in the rod wit her hand and at same time sayin' wit her mouth
' No . . . I'm not ready for this' . . . C'mon!!!That hausa guy should be teachin' you some tins O if you dare
play this game wit him . . . .I pirri you. cheesy

Tgirl
Werin na? angry angry
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Tgirl4real(f): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2008
Missy B:

Tgirl
Werin na? angry angry

[s]torey dey naa. d thn don happen to me before . . . but no tell anyone sha[/s]
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Moyola(f): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2008
chamotex:

a year shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 365 days (that minus leap year o)

ah knw peeepz lyke u kant do witout it cheesy

buh,. . . .iz dat too lung? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Sabuni: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2008
Missy B:

Ibk
You dare tell your elder sista to sharap?
Lucky you are offline . . . . I for e-slap you now. angry angry

What are you sayin?that babe didn't change her mind . . . she meant yes rite frm the start. tongue
We are talkin' of a girl who is pushin' in the rod wit her hand and at same time sayin' wit her mouth
' No . . . I'm not ready for this' . . . C'mon!!!That hausa guy should be teachin' you some tins O if you dare
play this game wit him . . . .I pirri you. cheesy

Tgirl
Werin na? angry angry
Lol, well, although it may seem as though she wanted it from the start, we don't actually know this, we can only guess

Or who knows, maybe she wanted it at the start, but then changed her mind, she has the right to do so, even though not very wise of her I must say, the guy should have stopped when she said no tongue

grin

@Chamo
3 months aint that long, plzzzzzzz
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2008
Y'all shouldn't let the poster feel she did the right thing

She shouldn't have allowed touching of anykind

The guy body no be firewood na

Abi you think say e easy!

@Moyola

A year is too long
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by agaba123(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2008
Tgirl4real:

[s]torey dey naa. d thn don happen to me before . . . but no tell anyone sha[/s]
Wat?
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2008
@Agaba123

What and Garri make eba for your wedding day? tongue
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by makavele: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2008
@post

Makavele calls dat: CHILD'S PLAY!

you could have resisted him, leaving him 2 choices:

1. he could leave ya alone or
2. out-muscle u, (being a guy; he's stronger)

option 2 is what i call rape, and u could take it up legally against him, so i presume u enjoyed the show! when are u guys gonna act part II. can't wait to watch grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Sabuni: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2008
How do you know she did not resist him? Yes, she did not say she did but neither did she say she didn't undecided
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Bossman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2008
Sometimes it's good to check someone's postings to really get the truth or at least some info about what type of individual they are. here is a quote from her posting in the thread below. Not saying she did not object to him, but she may have also led him on at some point.

"i like it when my man puts me on a table, makes lie back and just bangs away"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=160531.msg2906990#msg2906990
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by untainted: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2008
darefestus:

@Agaba123

What and Garri make eba for your wedding day? tongue
df u bad o! grin grin grin
by the way, u de work for nairaland? U've been around for almost 4 straight hours now.
How much seun de pay, maybe i go apply to join u  my brother.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by spikedcylinder: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2008
Bossman:

Sometimes it's good to check someone's postings to really get the truth or at least some info about what type of individual they are. here is a quote from her posting in the thread below. Not saying she did not object to him, but she may have also led him on at some point.

Ah! I suppose I should just quit defending her now. undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2008
@Unattained

Yes o!

Seun dey pay me good money o

Infact i must not go offline for one second.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by agaba123(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2008
darefestus:

@Agaba123

What and[b] Garri make eba [/b] for your wedding day? tongue
what is the difference between garri and eba?
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2008
@Agaba123

Water tongue

Bossman:

Thanks brother

Now i know better

She is a bloody Hypocrite

Thank God i never believed her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) / Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) / Yahoo Boys Formats In Nigeria - See How They Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.